剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
干杯!
Thank God.
谢天谢地
And after 90 minutes of being on hold,
等了整整90分钟后
they finally transfer me to the permit department,
他们终于把我转到许可证申请部门
only to say, "Pas possible."
只为了对我说一句“不行”
Everything isxa0pas possible.
法国人都爱说不行
It's the French motto.
那是法国人的口头禅
Yeah, well, it turns out
原来…
the only person who is able to put a bed in the Louvre is Beyoncé.
只有碧昂丝可以把床放进卢浮宫里
Yeah, duh.
也对
Beyoncé's worth far more than the Mona Lisa.
碧昂丝比蒙娜丽莎的画像还要值钱
Aw! -I thought you'd like it.
我心想你会喜欢这个地方
It was voted the prettiest street in Paris…
这里被评选为巴黎最美丽的街道
...and is referred to as... ruelle qui va au bout.
人人称之为…
Which means,
意思是…
"the road which leads to the end."
“前往尽头的路”
It's perfect.xa0It's perfect.
十分符合我的情境
One last one?
来拍最后一个?
Let's do it.
好啊
One last one.
最后一个限时动态
Okay.
好吧
You're out late.
这么晚才回来?
You're out late.
你也是
Just closed the restaurant.
餐厅刚打烊
Five, two, one, three. Like an upside-down pyramid.
密♥码♥是5213 像个倒三角形
After you.
你先进去
No, please, I insist.
不行 你先进去
I insist. -
你先进去
It wasn't just you.
你不是自作多情
I felt it too.
我也喜欢过你
Good night, Gabriel.
晚安 加百列
Yes, of course.
没问题
Emily, bring me your phone!
艾米丽 把你的手♥机♥给我
Sure.
好啊
Show me the last picture you posted.
我要看你发的最后一张照片
I can't. I shut it down like you asked.
我办不到 我听你吩咐 已经关闭帐号♥了
Well, reactivate it. -I don't understand. You said...
赶紧激活 我不明白 你不是说…
Fine.
好吧
that's Place Dalida, right?
这是达丽达广场吧?
Yes. What is this about?
没错 怎么了?
Klara, that Nordic witch from Hästens, called,
海丝腾公♥司♥的 那个北欧女巫克莱拉打来说
and she wants to stage the bed there.
她想把床垫放在那个地方
That's-I'm not finished.
那也… 我还没说完
Okay. -She wants you to post there first.
你说 她要你发第一张照片
Why me?
为什么是我呢?
Yeah, I've been asking that question since you arrived.
自从你来到巴黎后 我就一直问自己这个问题
I assume it's to draw a crowd and encourage others,
我觉得她想吸引人潮
like those followers of yours, to post from there too.
也鼓励像你粉丝那种人 到那边拍照打卡
Wow. Sure, but…
没问题
what do you want me to do about my Instagram account?
那你要我怎么处理 我的Instagram帐户?
Well, I guess you're an influencer now.
看来你已经成为网红了
But only for our clients.
但只能为我们客户宣传
You win.
你赢了
We're on the same side.
我们可是坐在同一条船上
Yeah, right.
才怪
Thank you. -You're welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
Emily?
艾米丽?
salut ! Come.
嗨 过来!
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
It's a social media installation for Hästens beds.
这是海丝腾床垫的社交媒体宣传活动
They're one of our biggest clients,
他们是我们最大的客户
and I thought of the idea
那晚跟你们一起去看梵高展后
after our night at Van Gogh.
我想到了这个点子
You inspired me.
是你启发了我
I did?
是吗?
I wanted you to be the first to see it.
我希望你是第一个看到的
I'm calling it "Dormir à la belle étoile."
我把这个企划取名为…
! "To sleep under the stars."
意思是“躺在星空下”
Emily, your French is getting better.
艾米丽 你的法语进步了
Well, that's because I have French friends now.
因为我交了法国朋友嘛
Yes, well, I was relieved to hear from you, you know.
听你这么说 我就放心了
You seemed axa0little tense when you left the other night.
那晚离开时 你有点紧张
It's Gabriel, isn't it?
是不是因为加百列?
what… what do you mean?
什么意思?
Just that, I mean,
没有其他意思
I know he can be unfriendly before you get to know him.
我知道他有时很不友善 但跟他熟了后就不会了
But give him time.
给他一点时间吧
He will warm up to you.
他会对你产生好感的
If you say so. -
我相信你
I'm so glad he has a nice neighbor like you.
很高兴他有一个像你这么好的邻居
I hope the three of us can be friends.
我希望我们三人可以成为朋友
Me too.
我也希望
So, do you wanna get in bed with me?
要不要一起上♥床♥?
I thought you'd never ask.
就等你问我呢
Okay.
好
Cheese. -Cheese.
笑一个
It's so comfy.
好舒服啊
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表