剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
进来吧!
I just wanted to tell you
我只想跟你说
that I'm supposed to see Randy Zimmer tonight.
我今晚应该会见到兰迪齐默
Who?
谁啊?
From the hotel group.
那个酒店集团大亨
Your idea! You know, um,
那是你出的主意!你懂的
to… to have Antoine's company
你希望安托万的公♥司♥
create a signature fragrance for their hotels.
能为他们的酒店 设计一款独一无二的香氛
It could be really big for Maison Lavaux.
这对拉芙家族来说可是大好机会
Why didn't you tell me this?
你怎么不早说呢?
Because
因为…
we weren't prepared to mention it yet.
我们还没打算公布
It's really cutting edge. Very new.
这是最新的想法 没人想过
Exciting.
真令人期待
It was a great idea, Sylvie.
这点子很好 希薇
How do you know Zimmer?
你是怎么认识齐默的?
Emily?
艾米丽 说啊
our mutual friend in Paris.
我们在法国有个共同的朋友
Right. -Yeah.
对 没错
Anyway,
话说回来
I just wanted to let you know that they loved it.
我只想让你知道他们很喜欢这个点子
Preliminarily, I mean. So, wish me luck.
第一次洽谈结果很乐观 希望今晚好运站在我这一边
I don't think I have to.
我想你不需要靠运气
These are for you.
这是送给你的
Happy Tuesday.
星期二快乐
Bye.
待会儿见
Smart girl.
这女孩真聪明
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么?
Julien told me he was taking agency meetings.
朱利恩说安托万打算换营销策划公♥司♥
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
I don't need you to come in and rescue me.
我不需要你进来搭救
And I certainly don't need to take credit for an idea I don't even know I like.
我也不会为 自己不一定会喜欢的点子邀功
You will. -Don't be so sure.
你会的 话别说得太早
and by the way, that little present of yours from La Perla,
对了 你收到的那套拉佩拉内衣裤
who is it from again?
你之前说是谁送的?
just… my friend.
我的朋友
My new friend, Gabriel.
我刚认识的朋友 他叫加百列
Gabriel?
加百列?
You've made so many new friends in Paris it seems,
看来你在巴黎交了不少新朋友嘛
Luc and I'd like to take you to lunch.
我和卢克想带你一起去吃午餐
But I -Now!
但我… 走吧!
Okay.
好吧
What are you up to with Sylvie and Antoine?
你跟希薇和安托万想干什么?
Has anyone noticed this is a very dysfunctional workplace?
没人注意到 这个工作环境很不正常吗?
I think you're the one bringing the drama.
我看你才是那个惹事生非的人吧
Moi ? Are you serious?
不会吧?
She thinks we don't know.
她以为我们不知道
Know what?
知道什么?
What's that smell?
什么味道?
Danger. Sylvie saw that box from La Perla on your desk.
危险的味道 希薇看到你桌上的拉佩拉礼盒
Yes, it was…
我知道 那是…
It was from a friend.
那是一个朋友送的
La Perla happens to be Antoine's go-to place.
拉佩拉专卖♥♥店 刚巧也是安托万常光顾的地方
A lot of people go there. It's famous.
很多人都会去 那是名店
Luc, help me.
卢克 帮我解释
I've worked with Sylvie for almost 12 years.
我和希薇共事将近12年了
She seems scary, but she's actually very nice.
她外表虽然凶悍 其实对人很好
Nice? She stepped on your head to get where she is.
很好?她可是踩着你的头上位的
Well, she's good at her job, okay?
但她工作能力很强 懂吗?
The point is,
重点是
Antoine was a young, hot client,
安托万过去是个年轻帅气的客户
and he pursued Sylvie. Hard.
他以前拼命追求过希薇
Well, was he married then? -Of course.
他不是结婚了吗? 没错
He had a wife, and then he got a Sylvie.
他是有妇之夫 后来他追到了希薇
And that was all he needed for a while.
有一阵子 他把心思都放在希薇身上
You guys really aren't smelling this?
你们真的没闻到吗?
No. Now, it's one thing to cheat on your wife with your mistress.
没有 听好 背着老婆跟情妇偷♥情♥是一回事
It's another thing to cheat on your mistress with a young American.
背着情妇跟一个年轻的美国人偷♥情♥ 则是另一回事
What?
什么?
There's no way. Okay, all he's saying
我们是不可能的 他的意思是…
is that if that lingerie wasn't from your new friend,
如果那套内衣裤 不是你刚认识的朋友送的
and if you're thinking of starting something with him,
而你打算跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥
think again.
请三思
I stepped in shit.
我踩到屎了
you definitely did.
没错
Why the hell are you trying to get that woman to like you so much?
你为什么拼命去讨好那个女人?
She's my boss, whose boyfriend, our client,
她是我的上司 她的男朋友刚好又是公♥司♥的客户
sent me lingerie that I'm going to return.
我打算把他送的内衣裤退回去
it belongs to you.
那是属于你的东西
And he belongs to his wife and Sylvie.
而他属于他太太和希薇
And whoever else he's bangin', so why not you?
管他跟谁上♥床♥ 就算跟你上♥床♥又有何妨?
Look, you haven't done Paris right
你到巴黎后还没把事情做对
until you've had at least one wildly inappropriate affair.
除非你经历过至少一段 狂野不羁、伤风败俗的恋情
Well, I'm more interested in having Sylvie's respect.
我比较希望能得到希薇的尊重
That, you'll never get.
你永远不可能得到
Look, does he wanna buy you clothes
听好 他是不是想送你衣裳
and take you to all the great places in Paris?
带你到巴黎最漂亮的地方?
Probably.
可能吧
Then introduce him to me.
那就把他介绍给我认识
I don't give a damn about Sophie. -Sylvie.
我才不在乎苏菲怎么想呢 她叫希薇
Whatever.
不重要
Oh là là ! Nice gallery. How did you get invited to this?
这家艺术馆不错嘛 你怎么受到邀请的?
I met a girl shopping for flowers in my neighborhood.
我在家附近买♥♥花时遇到一个女孩
She saved me from buying bad roses,
她帮我买♥♥到了好玫瑰
told me about some cute brunch spots, and invited me to this opening.
她向我介绍了一些不错的午餐地点 然后邀请我来参加开幕礼
my God, do you think she was hitting on you?
天啊 她是不是在撩你?
What?
什么?
not until now.
你不说我倒没那么想过
Ooh, there he is.
他在那边
Who? -Randy Zimmer.
谁啊? 兰迪齐默
Talking to the gorgeous blonde? -Yeah, that's Camille.
跟金发美女聊天的那个男人? 对 那就是卡蜜尔
Maybe you should be hitting on her. -would you stop!
那你应该撩撩她 够了!
Okay, wish me luck.
祝我好运
Good luck, biche. -
加油 妹子
Emily!
艾米丽!
Hi. -So glad you made it.
你好! 很高兴看见你来了
so Chicago meet Chicago. -
你俩都是芝加哥人
Randy Zimmer. Emily Cooper.
他是兰迪齐默 这位是艾米丽库珀
I'm such a huge fan.
我是你的铁粉
thank you.
谢谢
Emily just moved from Chicago to work here at a marketing firm.
艾米丽刚从芝加哥搬来 目前在一家市场营销策划公♥司♥上班
Did I get that right?
对吗? 对极了
Perfect. -Right.
很好
So, let's talk later about that piece you like.
待会儿聊聊你看上的那幅画
All right. Don't forget.
好啊 别忘了
Thank you again. -I'm so glad you made it.
再次感谢你 真高兴你来了
It's so exciting that you're opening a Zimmer hotel in Paris!
很期待你在巴黎开齐默酒店
Yeah… November.
对啊 11月
I remember you said in the March 2010 Business Week,
我记得苏黎世齐默酒店开张后
when the Zimmer Zurich opened, that you wanted your flagship here.
你在2010年3月的《商业周刊》提到 你想在巴黎开一家旗舰酒店
you, memorized my interviews? -Yep.
你记得我的访问内容?
When the Zimmer South Beach opened in 2015,
对啊 南海滩齐默酒店 在2015年开张时
you told Architectural Digest that a good hotel should have an echo.
你也曾向《建筑文摘》透露 一家好的酒店应该令人产生共鸣
Yes, wow.
对啊 天啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
so why don't you?
那你为什么不那么做?
Why don't I what?
做什么?
To have an echo, you have to tease all the senses.
用某种共鸣来挑逗人的各种感官
Not just gorgeous views, expensive sheets,
除了景观和奢华床品可以产生共鸣
but… the smell.
气味也可以
What's wrong with the smell? -Well, nothing.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表