剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
No, I wanted to come,
不是 是我自愿来的
but I wasn't running.
不是为了逃避什么
I had a nice job, a nice boyfriend,
我以前有一份很好的工作
nice friends.
很好的男朋友和朋友
It was…
所以…
Oh, my God, I ran away.
天啊 原来我真的在逃避
Yes. It sounds so nice.
听起来挺好的嘛
It was, but everything was already laid out.
以前是 只是…一切都规划好了
I mean, there were no decisions left to make,
不必做任何决定
even wrong ones.
连做错决定的机会也没有
I always knew what was gonna happen.
我能预见未来是怎么样的
And now?
现在呢?
And now I know nothing.
现在我对未来一无所知
Everything is new
一切都是新的
and confusing and,
令人摸不着头脑 而且…
honestly,
说真的
kind of scary.
有点可怕
Yes, but you love it, no?
但你乐在其中 不是吗?
Oh, slower.
慢点
You're supposed to savor it.
要慢慢品味
Okay.
知道了
Let me try again.
我再试试看
I thought that champagne was supposed to be served in a flute.
香槟不是应该倒在笛型杯里吗?
Yeah, flutes are a more practical choice.
笛形杯是…比较实际的选择
But coupes are sexier.
但碟形杯比较性感
They were modeled after Marie Antoinette's breasts.
它们是按照 玛丽安托瓦内特的乳♥房♥♥塑造的
They are the ideal size and shape
这种形状大小
to deliver pleasure.
能为人带来欢愉
Slower, slower, you're supposed to savor it.
慢点 要慢慢品味
Oh, shit.
糟了
Hey!
嗨!
Emily! -Ah.
艾米丽!
This is Théo.
这位是堤奥
Nice to meet you, Emily.
艾米丽 很高兴认识你
Camille told me wonderful things about you.
卡蜜尔在我面前对你赞口不绝
Oh, do you work for the company?
你也在这家酒庄上班吗?
Oh, no, he's, the brother I talked to you about.
不是 他就是我提到的那个弟弟
But I thought that I met your brother yesterday at the,
我昨天不是见过他了吗?
on the tour and at dinner?
我们在观光团和晚餐时见过了
Oh, Timothée? He's 17.
你是指堤摩西吗?他才17岁
But he said that he finished collège, and...
但他说他已经大学毕业了 而且…
How could a 17-year-old be out of college?
17岁怎么可能大学毕业?
You're thinking of "université."
英语中所谓的“大学”
In France, it's, how do you say, "junior high."
在法语中是指初中
That is needlessly confusing!
这也太令人摸不着头脑了吧!
Sorry for that. I bite too hard.
不好意思 我咬得太用力了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You said you wanted me to meet your brother. Okay?
是你说要介绍你弟给我认识的
And I didn't know he was...
但我不知道他只有…
I was drinking a lot of champagne.
我昨晚喝了很多香槟
Emily, come with me.
艾米丽 跟我来一趟
Oh, shit.
糟了
I didn't know.
我真的不知道
I need you to be honest with me.
请你…老实告诉我
You and my son-
你和我儿子…
I had no idea how young he was.
我当时不知道他年纪还小
Camille told me that she wanted me to meet her brother.
卡蜜尔说过要介绍她弟给我认识
And… And he was such an expert
加上你儿子对香槟的理解
about champagne.
简直就是专家等级
Stop talking, please. I don't care about any of that.
别说了 这些我都不在乎
I need to know,
我想知道的是
is my son a good lover?
我儿子是不是个好情人?
I worry for my children's future.
我很担心孩子们的未来
It's a mother's job.
这是身为人母的责任
And my little boy...
我的小儿子…
Oh, my God. Please tell me this wasn't his first time.
天啊 别告诉我这不是他的第一次
Oh, dear, did it seem that way?
天啊 他表现得很像第一次吗?
What?
什么?
No. No, no, no.
不是
He was gentle and… and sweet.
他表现得很温柔、很贴心
Wait.
等一下
I'm sorry, um…
不好意思
How much detail are you looking for here?
你到底想知道多少细节?
His father finally passed down something helpful.
他父亲终于有个像样的传承了
My husband is a fantastic lover,
我丈夫是个很棒的情人
but beyond that,
除此之外
he is as useless as this surplus of grapes.
他就跟过剩的葡萄一样无一是处
Thank you, Emily.
谢谢你 艾米丽
I will call you a car to the train station.
我马上帮你叫车 送你去火车站
I imagine you wanna run away from this bomb you exploded.
我想你闯下了这么一个大祸 应该很想逃跑吧?
hold on.
等一下
I came down here to pitch you Savoir,
我来是为了说服你 用萨维尔公♥司♥的服务
and you've dodged me all weekend.
但你整个周末都在避开我
Okay.
好吧
You know about the surplus. ...h
你知道我们的葡萄过剩
We need to find new buyers
我们必须寻找新的买♥♥家
or else pour it all down the drain.
不然都倒进水沟里
How do we do that?
你说能怎么办?
That's how.
就这么办
A bottle to sip and a bottle to spray.
一瓶用来喝 一瓶用来喷
You make the same amount whether or not they drink it, yes?
不管客人喝不喝 钱照样赚 不是吗?
We could make your brand
我们可以把你们的品牌打造成
the official spray of Paris.
巴黎标志性的喷洒香槟
Or anywhere, really.
任何地方都行
I can hear my grandmother rising from her grave to strangle me.
我可以看到我外婆从坟墓里爬起来 掐死我的情景了
Um, you're worried about legacy.
你关心的是传承
Understood. That's your job.
我懂 维护传承是你的责任
How about we create a second label for the spray campaign?
不如你为喷洒用的香槟 打造一个品牌?
But what to call something so useless?
如此没用的玩意要叫什么呢?
What about "Champère"?
就叫…“香槟之父”吧?
I'll consider it.
我会考虑的
Maman said she was really impressed with your presentation.
我妈说她很欣赏你的表现
Oh, the whole family was impressed.
你全家都很欣赏她的表现
Camille, I'm so embarrassed.
卡蜜尔 我觉得好丢脸啊
Don't be.
不要紧的
I knew we'd get you into the family one way or another.
我就知道你能融入我们家
I just didn't know it would be so quick.
只是没想到这么快
I promise, now that we're working together...
现在我们合作了 我答应你…
No, Emily, it's really fine.
不要紧的 艾米丽 没关系
I can't control who you get into bed with.
你跟谁上♥床♥不在我的掌控范围内
Is this gonna be weird? -No, we're all adults.
这不会奇怪吗? 不会 我们都是大人
Except for Timothée.
堤摩西除外
...Oh, grow up!
成熟点!
But I'm already far too old for your tastes.
我太老了 不适合你的口味
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表