剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
怎么了?
I didn't say anything.
我没说什么
Sounds like an interesting evening.
听起来会是个很有趣的晚上
Do you have a problem with him?
你是不是对他有意见?
I'm sorry, but I think he's a snob.
不好意思 我认为他是个势利眼
An asshole masquerading as an intellectual.
只是个故作深沉的窝囊废
I know his type.
我了解这种人
Maybe… Maybe you can't tell since you're not from Paris...
你看不出来 很可能是因为你不是来自巴黎
You're not from Paris either.
你也不是来自巴黎啊
Sorry, I…
对不起 我…
That's not how I meant it. -Fine.
我不是那个意思 好吧
I just think you're wasting your time on a guy who doesn't deserve you.
我只是认为你把时间 浪费在一个配不上你的人身上
Emily.
艾米丽!
You look beautiful in that dress.
你穿这条裙子真好看
But not as beautiful as you look without it.
但没穿更好看
Well, you're looking pretty handsome yourself.
你也看起来很帅气
There's just one problem here.
只是我有个问题
Did you know they were performing Swan Lake tonight?
你知道今晚公演的是《天鹅湖》吗?
Is this a joke?
你闹着玩的吧?
What?
怎么了?
Well, the last time I was here, it was for Boléro,
我上一次来是看《波莱罗》
a masterpiece.
那可是经典之作
Swan Lake is for tourists.
《天鹅湖》是演给游客看的
Or is it on the cusp of being cool again, like Café Deux Magots?
它搞不好能咸鱼翻身呢? 像双偶咖啡馆一样 不是吗?
. Clever, trying to use my argument against me,
真聪明 以其人之道还治其人之身
but evidently, you missed the point of what I was saying.
但你显然误解了我的意思
Okay.
好
Well, I would like to find Pierre Caudault
我想去找皮尔库特 尝试跟他谈谈
and try to talk to him, so maybe you can endure it until then.
不然你忍♥一忍♥ 我谈完后就走
You're here to ambush Pierre Cadault?
你刻意来见皮尔库特吗?
So now we have a bad ballet and an awkward encounter
我们除了要看一场烂芭蕾舞剧 还要刻意撞见
with an overrated designer to look forward to?
一个名不副实的设计师?
my God, you are a snob.
天啊 你还真是个势利眼
excuse me?
你说什么?
You really just don't like to like anything, do you?
你就是一个爱唱反调的人吧?
"Snob,"
你叫我“势利眼”
the last refuge of the simpleminded.
这是头脑简单的人最后的手段
"Simpleminded"?
“头脑简单”?
simple but beautiful.
既简单 又美丽
How about you go and I'll meet you afterwards
不如你先进去 我待会儿回来接你
and I'll treat you to some amazing sex?
然后我们来一场酣畅淋漓的性♥爱♥
I think we'd both like that better.
我认为那样更好
Thomas, since you're a professor of signs,
托马 既然你是个符号♥学教授
I'm sure you won't have any trouble recognizing this one.
我相信你一定能看懂这个符号♥
That's more of a gesture.
那不是符号♥ 是手势
Do I know you?
我们认识吗?
It's the ringarde from the marketing firm the other day.
是那天见到的俗妹 她是营销策划公♥司♥的代表
Emily from Savoir. -
我是来自萨维尔公♥司♥的艾米丽
Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. It's a private box.
小姐 不好意思 这是私人包厢
I… I just came here to apologize for the other day,
我来为那天的事道歉
for offending you, and… and to let you know that…
那天是我冒犯了你 我也想让你知道
you'rexa0right.
你说得对
I am a basic bitch with a bag charm.
我就是那个包上挂着烂挂饰的俗妹
In fact, do… do you wanna know why I got that bag charm?
你知道我为什么用烂挂饰吗?
Because my friends and I were obsessed with Gossip Girl.
因为我和姐♥妹♥们♥都很迷《绯闻女孩》
We all wanted to be Serena van der Woodsen
我们都想成为塞瑞娜冯德伍德森
in her gorgeous, crazy-expensive couture.
穿上贵得要命的华美高定衣裳
But the only thing we could afford from any of those designers
但我们只能到温内特卡的折扣商场
was a clip-on bag charm from a outlet mall in Winnetka.
购买♥♥设计师推出的手提包挂饰
So…
所以…
yeah.
你说得对
I guess that made us pretty ringarde.
这就是我们俗气的原因
hmm. I'm calling security.
我去叫保安
You thinkxa0ringardes don't respect designers.
你以为俗妹不尊重设计师吗?
We worship designers so much
其实我们非常崇拜设计师
that we spend all we've saved on a dumb accessory
我们把全部存款 都花在一个难看的小挂饰上
just to feel like we're somehow on your runway.
只为了体会站在你的天桥上的感觉
You may mock us…
你可以嘲笑我们
but the truth is…
但真♥相♥是
…you need us.
你需要我们
Without basic bitches like me,
没有像我这种俗妹
you wouldn't be fashionable.
你也时尚不起来
I can't believe it was Dan.
没想到竟然是丹
What? -Gossip Girl.
什么? 《绯闻女孩》
We watched the entire series to find out…
我们看完整部剧后才发现
it's Dan.
丹是那个绯闻女孩
sorry. This box is only for VIP guests.
小姐 不好意思 这是贵宾厢座
It's fine.
不要紧的
I don't belong here anyway.
反正我也不属于这里
You did go to the ballet last night, didn't you?
你昨晚真去看芭蕾舞剧了 是吗?
I,
我…
I just got a call from Pierre Cadault's office.
我刚接到皮尔库特工作室打来的电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. -He wants to meet.
真抱歉 他想跟我们见面
He insisted Gossip Girl be there.
他坚持要那个“绯闻女孩”出席
I can only assume that's you.
我想那只可能是你了
Well, that's… that's good, right? -
这是好事 不是吗?
I don't know how it happened. I don't want to know.
我不知道是怎么回事 也不想知道
But I need you to be…
但我要你…
…less.
收敛点
How about you do you,
不如你做你自己
and I'll do me?
我做我自己吧?
And how about a one-way ticket back to Chicago?
不如送你一张 飞回芝加哥的单程机票吧?
Less. Got it.
收敛点 我懂了
A lot less.
还要再收敛点
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表