剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
说真的 我最担心的是安托万
Why don't you leave Antoine to me?
那你让我来处理安托万就好了嘛
Do you have any idea who put this on my desk?
谁把这个放在我桌上的?
It wasn't me.
不是我
Mine doesn't bend like that.
我的老二没那么弯
I am going out to lunch!
我要出去吃午餐了!
A long lunch with wine!
吃个几小时 还要喝葡萄酒!
It's 11:00 a.m.
现在才早上11点
Well, c'est la vie.
那就…
"Thou shalt always maintain a positive attitude.
“时刻保持积极的态度”
Thou shalt avoid workplace romances."
“同事间不准谈恋爱”
You told French people this?
你跟法国人说这些?
No wonder they hate you.
难怪他们讨厌你
not just this.
何止这些
They disagree with everything I say.
我说什么他们都反对
That's the French way. They're... very disagreeable.
这就是法国人的作风 爱唱反调
But I'm an agreeable person.
但我不是爱唱反调的人
People like me. That's my strength.
人人都喜欢我 好人缘是我的强项
And here, they just wanna slap you. -Exactly.
这里人人都想扇你一巴掌 是啊
I know.
我知道
I can't believe I'm drinking before noon.
我中午前就喝酒了 真是难以置信
It's okay. This is Sancerre. It's a breakfast wine.
不要紧的 这是桑塞尔生产的早餐葡萄酒
Even in French class this morning,
今早上法语课时
I didn't get invited to Jean-Jacques' party.
我也没被邀请参加让雅克的派对
what an asshole! -No, I mean, don't worry.
太过分了! 不是 别激动
He's not real. But, you know. -You know what?
他不是真人 你懂的 不如这样吧
The Duponts are going to their country house this weekend.
这个周末杜邦家会前往 他们位于郊外的别♥墅♥度假
I'm gonna throw you a dinner party at their apartment.
我打算用他们的公♥寓♥ 为你办一场晚餐派对
Will they mind?
他们不介意吗?
Not if they don't know.
不知道就不会介意
and you can invite Sylvie.
你可以邀请希薇
I can cook. -Don't worry.
我会下厨 放心吧
I'll take care of everything.
一切交给我处理
Okay, that doesn't make sense. -It's a perfume commercial.
完全没有逻辑可言
It's not supposed to make sense.
这是一则香水广♥告♥片 不必讲究逻辑
De L'Heure. A dream of beauty.
蒂萝伦香水 美人美梦
So, what do we think?
有什么看法?
Sexy or sexist?
性感还是性别歧视?
Definitely sexy.
肯定是性感了
I'm asking Emily.
我在问艾米丽
it... it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what your customer thinks.
我的想法如何不重要 最重要是顾客怎么想
So why not let them make up their own minds?
不如让顾客来决定吧?
Put the commercial on Twitter with a poll:
把广♥告♥片放上推特 叫公众投票
"Sexy or sexist?"
问他们这是性感还是性别歧视
Get a conversation going.
让公众展开对话
Let the world decide, and make it part of your campaign.
让世界来决定 把这项投票视为宣传的一部分
"Sexy or sexist?"
“性感还是性别歧视?”
Or maybe both.
也许两者皆是
It's a little controversial.
有点争议性
I like it.
我喜欢
Well, finally, Emily,
苦尽甘来啊 艾米丽
a reason to smile.
找到笑的理由了
Oui ? Another suggestion?
又有什么建议?
No, an invitation.
没有 我是来邀请你的
A friend is having a dinner for me,
有个朋友为我办一场晚餐派对
and-Sorry, I'm busy.
我想… 不好意思 我很忙
I didn't tell you when it is.
我还没告诉你时间
whoops.
哎哟
Look, I know you haven't warmed up to me yet,
我知道你对我还没有好感
but I promise you will if you get to know me.
但我保证 你跟我熟络起来后 一定会对我改观
I don't want to get to know you.
我不想跟你熟络起来
Okay, fine.
好吧
Fine.
很好
Can I just ask why?
可以告诉我原因吗?
Look...
听好
you come to Paris,
你来到巴黎
you walk into my office,
踏进我的办公室
you don't even bother to learn the language.
甚至懒得学法语
You treat the city like it's your amusement park,
把这座城市视为你的游乐场
and after a year of food, sex, wine,
一年以后 等你享用完美食、性♥爱♥、葡萄酒
and... maybe some culture,
或许一些文化后
you'll go back from where you came.
就会回到你原来的地方
So... perhaps we'll work together.
也许我们可以合作
But no, we won't be friends.
但不可能成为朋友
It's tonight at eight.
今晚8点
I'll email you the address.
我会把地址发给你
The guest of honor!
贵宾来了!
Mwah, mwah! you look amazing! -
你看起来美呆了!
Everyone, everyone, everyone, this is Emily.
各位 她是艾米丽
I thought you said it was just a few people.
你不是说只邀请几个人吗?
It snowballed.
这叫雪球效应
Emily has just moved here from Chicago to work for a marketing firm.
艾米丽刚从芝加哥搬来 目前在一家营销策划公♥司♥上班
Louise!
露易丝!
You know what? Just get a drink. I'll be right back.
你去喝一杯吧 我去去就回来
So...Hi.
那你… 嗨
How do you like Paris? -Hi.
你好 喜欢巴黎吗?
That's good French.
法语说得真好
I never get tired of this view.
这道风景怎么看都不腻
Sorry, I'm the American girl.
不好意思 我是来自美国的女孩
Emily. Fabien.
我叫艾米丽 我叫法比安
Very... beautiful,
真好看
And you're coming from? -Chicago.
你来自哪里? 芝加哥
Chicago. Visiting Paris?
芝加哥 你来巴黎旅行吗?
Working. A job.
上班 工作
Work, work...
工作
Yes,
是
I am...
我是个…
a painter.
画家
no... for the buildings.
不是 我画建筑物的
I'm sorry for my English.
不好意思 我英语说不好
No, I'm sorry for my French.
我该道歉才对 我法语说不好
I like your smile.
我喜欢你的笑容
the moon.
…月亮
I like...
我喜欢…
Cobblestones.
鹅卵石
I likexa0I les huîtres.
我喜欢…
Oysters. -
生蚝
And I like...
我喜欢…
My lips.
我的嘴唇
J'aime... your eyes.
…你的眼睛
I like...
我喜欢…
My neck.
我的颈项
And I like... American pussy.
我喜欢美国妞的逼
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I like American pussy.
我喜欢美国妞的逼
And I'd really like to go home now.
我想回家了
Alone.
一个人!
Are you looking for my douche?
你是不是想用我的浴室?
What I'm really looking for is a drink.
说真的 我想喝一杯
Ah. -And a friendly face to talk to.
找个友善的面孔聊天
So, how do you like Paris so far?
喜不喜欢巴黎?
Why does everyone keep asking me that question?
为什么大家都爱问我这个问题?
It's natural.
正常啊
Okay. Here's my answer.
好吧 请听我的答案
I like Paris, but I'm not really sure Paris likes me.
我喜欢巴黎 但我不确定巴黎喜不喜欢我
And maybe that's okay.
也许这并不重要
I've spent my entire life wanting to be liked.
我这一生都在讨别人喜欢
That's a pretty miserable goal.
这个人生目标也太可悲了吧
Exactly.
说得对
So... I'm gonna give up trying.
所以我决定放弃讨别人喜欢了
Well, there's just one problem.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表