剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
5000欧元 左边这位叫价5000欧元
7,000. Thank you, madam.
7000欧元 谢了 这位夫人
At 8,000. It's against you, madam, now.
有人出8000欧元 夫人
8,000 euros, last chance.
8000欧元 最后一次机会
I shall sell it now
我以8000欧元
for 8,000 euros.
出♥售♥这个观光行程
Sold! Thank you so much. -
成交!感激不尽
And now,
现在
we're going to come to the last lot of this evening's auction.
马上请出 今晚拍卖♥♥会的最后一个拍卖♥♥品
We are going to sell a dress
我们要拍卖♥♥一件礼服
made by the great, great Pierre Cadault,
由伟大设计师皮尔库特设计
who happens to be here tonight.
他今晚也在场
Emily.
艾米丽
She looks beautiful, doesn't she?
她很漂亮吧?
Of course she does.
当然了
She's wearing Pierre Cadault.
她可是穿着皮尔库特设计的礼服
Oh, honey, Amanda Carrouth could have never squeezed into that dress.
亲爱的 换成阿曼达卡鲁斯 她肯定穿不下这件礼服
Who?
谁啊?
And we will start the bidding at 10,000 euros.
从一万欧元起跳
Yes, 10,000 euros. 10,000.
一万欧元 很好
12,000. 14,000. 16,000.
一万两千 一万四千 一万六千
18,000. 18,000. 20,000.
一万八千 两万
...New bidder at 22,000 euros.
有人叫价两万两千欧元
At 22,000.
叫价两万两千欧元
That's bizarre.
奇怪了
Those designers are bidding on my dress.
那两个设计师要竞标我的礼服
You should feel flattered. They're fans.
你应该开心才对 他们是你的粉丝
Oh, my God, and they're driving it up.
天啊 他们还在提升标价
It's at 35,000! Oh, man!
叫价三万五千欧元 天啊!
I am getting goosebumps. Feel.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了 你摸一下
Oh, I trust you.
我相信你
It's your bid, sir.
叫价吧
At 38,000 euros.
三万八千欧元
Sold!
成交!
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
Congratulations!
恭喜你们!
Congratulations, guys. I'm so excited.
恭喜你们 我太开心了!
What have they done to my dress?
他们对我的礼服做了什么?
Publicity stunt.
这是宣传手段
Hey. Um…
嗨
I went to the market earlier this morning, and I always grab a paper.
我今早去逛市集 我每次都会顺便买♥♥份报纸
Oh, God, is there no other news?
天啊 没有其他新闻可以报导了吗?
Seems like it was a pretty big deal.
事情似乎闹得挺大的
Do you want me to translate the article for you?
要我帮你翻译这则新闻吗?
No, I lived it.
不用 我就在现场
I really, really don't wanna go into work today.
我今天真的很不想去上班
Don't. Skip a day.
那就别去吧 翘班一天
Stay here.
留下来
I wish I could.
我也想留下来
Me too.
我也是
Well, thanks for checking in on me.
感谢你来看我
Of course. I, um…xa0
是啊 我…
I hope the rest of your day doesn't make the news.
希望你今天不会再闹新闻了
You guys just kiss so much here.
你们这边的人经常接吻嘛
This is bad.
这可不是好事
Nothing I've read has been negative towards Pierre.
我暂时还没看到针对皮尔的负评
They're all saying the same thing, that it's the old guard versus the new.
大家的说法一致 新旧对战
Oh, 'cause you think being referred to as "old" is positive?
你认为“旧”不是负评?
Well, there is a way to spin this.
这其实说得过去
Pierre's account had a ton of new follower notifications today,
今天有很多粉丝开始关注 皮尔的社交媒体帐户
and we've already acquired
我们还从…
100,000 of Grey Space's 7.2 million followers overnight.
灰色空间的720万个粉丝中 取得十万个粉丝
Pierre's part of the conversation more than ever.
皮尔成了热议的对象
But what is the conversation?
但是人们议论的是什么呢?
If we lose this client, even Chicago will want to get rid of you.
要是失去这个客户 就连芝加哥总公♥司♥也会开除你
Hey, guys.
两位!
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
The person you covered in paint yesterday?
昨天被你们喷漆的人?
The girl in the dress.
你是那个穿着礼服的女孩
We'd hoped you'd see that as performance art.
希望你能看成是一种行为艺术
I mean, that was the intention.
毕竟那的确是我们的想法
Oh, yeah.
是吗?原来如此
No, it felt more like I was being punked by a couple of jackasses.
感觉更像是被两个笨蛋耍了
We're sorry.
对不起
We really are fans of Pierre's.
我们真的是皮尔的粉丝
I don't think he sees it like that,
但他可不那么看
but there is something you can do to change his mind.
但你们还是可以挽救的
Ah, Emily, dear.
艾米丽 亲爱的
How are you?
你还好吗?
Come in. Sit.
进来吧 坐下
I'm so sorry for what happened at the auction, Pierre.
真是对不起 皮尔 我为拍卖♥♥会上发生的事 向你道歉
You do not need to apologize.
你不必道歉
We both took it in the face last night.
我们昨晚都当众受辱了
Would you like axa0crème brûlée?
要不要来点焦糖布丁?
Ah, oh, no. No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
No, no, not to eat.
不是叫你吃
You just, uh… -
你只是…
...Try it.
试试看
It's very satisfying. -
很有满足感
Oh. That's fun.
真好玩
Um, but… but what I think might actually help us
但要是我们能换个角度思考
is… is if we shift our perspective.
或许心情就能不会那么糟糕了
Emily, I know why this happened.
艾米丽 我懂为什么会发生这种事
I used to see my clothes on the most beautiful women in Paris,
以前我的衣裳 都是披在巴黎最美的女人身上
and now I dress old ladies.
如今我只能为老妇人设计衣裳
And they're all dying.
她们都是快死的人
My audience is getting smaller and smaller.
欣赏我的人越来越少了
That's why they mock me.
所以他们才要羞辱我
That's the thing.
你误会了
They're not mocking you. They're celebrating you.
他们不是羞辱你 他们是在向你致敬
Voilà ! -Why is my logo on that piece of shit?
我的标志怎么会 出现在那个难看的东西上?
It's a collaboration.
这是一种合作形式
Grey Space wants to do a sweatshirt with your logo on it.
灰色空间想把你的标志 放在他们新设计的连帽衫上
They wanna take Pierre Cadault into the world of streetwear.
他们想要把皮尔库特带进街服的世界
Well, he doesn't want to go.
皮尔库特不同意
Pierre, I'm telling you, everyone will want this hoodie.
皮尔 相信我 这种连帽衫每个人都会想拥有一件
Who is everyone?
“每个人”是谁啊?
I don't even understand this.
我完全摸不着头绪
Grey Space think of fashion as a concept.
灰色空间认为时尚是一种概念
The idea that who we are is constantly evolving.
他们相信我们对自己的定义 是与时并进的
So they take something that already exists and they add to it.
于是他们在固有的设计上 融入自己的风格
And people like them because they don't follow the rules.
人们喜欢他们 是因为他们不按理出牌
They're fearless, and they're taking down the barriers to fashion.
他们无所畏惧 勇于打破时尚的藩篱
Fearless is starting from zero
无所畏惧是指从零开始
and making something that is all your own.
亲自创造出自成一格的作品
Fashion is not about a concept.
时尚不是一种概念
It's about looking beautiful.
而是一种美感
Any woman who wears this looks awful.
任何女人穿上这件衣服都会很难看
The world's gone crazy.
这个世界疯了
This is the revenge of la ringarde.
我上次说你俗气 所以你要报复我 对吗?
Fashion respects the people who wear it.
时尚尊重穿衣的人
This is disrespectful!
这是一种大不敬!
You are completely right.
你说得完全对!
And I should not be here, telling you what fashion is.
我没资格告诉你什么是时尚
But… But Grey Space admire your work.
但灰色空间真的很欣赏你的作品
They wish that they could do what you do.
他们希望也能有你这种成就
You are the original.
你才是原创
Maybe I've been a copy of myself for too long.
也许我抄袭自己太久了
And now…
现在…
I find myself at my darkest hour.
这是我人生的至暗时刻
You may go.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表