剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
那就算忘记了
We will just go back to being neighbors who have never kissed.
我们就当回不曾接吻过的邻居
That's all we ever were.
就像以前一样
In London, Rome, and New York,
在伦敦、罗马和纽约
huge crowds watched Tilda Swinton sleep in a box.
一大堆人争相观看 蒂尔达斯文顿在箱子里睡觉
Why?
为什么?
Because she can make anything interesting.
因为她能让所有事变得有意思
Yes. -
没错
But also because watching the act of sleep is intoxicating.
也是因为…看人睡觉是会上瘾的
We watch our babies sleep.
我们喜欢看宝宝睡觉
We watch our lovers sleep.
看爱人睡觉
And now…
如今…
as Parisians window-shop on the Champs-Élysées,
巴黎人在香榭丽舍大道逛街时
they'll see two gorgeous models sleep
他们会看到两个标致的模特儿
and spend the whole day on a Hästens bed.
从早到晚在海丝腾床垫上睡觉和生活
An unflinching but flattering life portrait of luxury.
意识大胆之余 也是奢侈生活的表征
. I like, but not love.
我喜欢这个点子 但还不至于喜爱
I feelxa0like I've seen it before.
我总觉得看过这个创意
Do you have any other ideas?
你们还有没有其他创意?
Bring the Eiffel Tower-No.
将“埃菲尔铁塔”… 不要
May I?
我能说几句吗?
If you must.
有必要的话才说
Our dreams transport us to magical places
我们的梦境带我们到神秘梦幻的地方
that we try to capture in film, music, and art.
于是我们把梦境 融入电影、音乐和艺术作品中
But we only dream when we sleep deeply.
只是唯有在深度睡眠中 我们才会做梦
The superior quality of Hästens beds allows us to dream our best dreams,
海丝腾床垫的超优品质让我们做美梦
but why must that only be in our bedrooms?
但我们一定要在睡房♥里睡觉吗?
Why can't it be under the stars?
不能在星空下睡觉吗?
We should be able to fall asleep anywhere.
我们到哪里都可以睡觉
Let's harness the power of social media
我们就利用社交媒体的力量
and ask people to come sleep with us.
邀请他人睡在海丝腾床垫上
Stage the bed in the most irresistibly Instagrammable spots
把床垫放在这座美丽城市里
in this beautiful city: the Jardin du Luxembourg, the Louvre.
人们最想分享到Instagtam的地方 例如卢森堡公园、卢浮宫
And post photos of real people, not just models,
并且上传普通人的照片 不只是模特
sleeping and dreaming.
看他们睡觉和做梦
All thanks to Hästens.
这一切多亏了海丝腾床垫
Perhaps even under the Eiffel Tower.
也许在埃菲尔铁塔底下也放一个?
High-five? -No.
要不要击掌? 不要
I am so glad you were at our event, Emily.
艾米丽 很高兴你来参加我们的活动
You are the best type of influencer.
你是最棒的网红
One that doesn't realize the influence they have over others.
你并不清楚自己 能给他人带来多大的影响力
Well, you know I love Durée.
你也知道我很喜欢杜瑞化妆品
I do.
没错
What do you think? -
你怎么看?
no. No, no, no.
不行
I'm sorry, Olivia, but I can't be your brand ambassador.
奥利维亚 不好意思 我不能成为你们品牌的代言人
You're under contract with someone else?
你跟其他公♥司♥签了合约?
Well, yeah, kind of, um…
可以这么说
You see, I had a bit of a unfair advantage at your lunch.
其实在上次的午餐会上 我有一个不公平的优势
I'm a marketing executive atxa0Savoir,
我是萨维尔公♥司♥的市场营销主任
and I think you should come back.
我认为你应该回来光顾我们
Savoir?
萨维尔公♥司♥?
This was a very clever way to get a meeting.
很聪明嘛 懂得用这种方式跟我见面
Well, we'd be very clever for Durée.
为了赢回杜瑞化妆品 我们必须放聪明才行
I fired your agency.
是我开除了你们这家营销策划公♥司♥
They're a very expensive dinosaur.
你们的收费高得离谱
Expensive?
高得离谱?
Yes…
也对
but you get what you pay for.
但一分钱一分货
And it's different now.
现在已经不一样了
I work there.
我在那家公♥司♥上班
Does Sylvie Grateau?
希薇格拉托还在吗?
She does.
还在
Then it's not that different.
那还是一样嘛
Those influencers at your lunch didn't care about your brand.
那些出席午宴的网红 根本不在乎你的品牌
I respect what they do,
我尊重他们的付出
but they're driven by self-promotion and swag bags.
但他们的目的是达到自我宣传 以及带回礼包
We could promote Durée more creatively
我们公♥司♥能以更有创意
and intelligently than they ever could.
更明智的方式来推广你们的品牌
You're wrong, Emily.
你错了 艾米丽
You could be more successful as an influencer.
如果你是个网红 你会更有成就
Again, I'm… I'm not an influencer.
我重申 我不是网红
Well, you're clearly under the influence of this city.
你显然深深受到这座城市的影响
You're high on Paris,
你热爱巴黎
and your followers are falling for that.
你的粉丝也喜欢你的做法
We're keeping our marketing in-house.
营销策划我们还是自己来吧
But this has been, uh,
但这次见面…
interesting.
挺有意思的
Look after yourself, Emily.
艾米丽 你要顾好自己
I know Sylvie won't.
我知道希薇只会顾自己
Emily! -Yes?
艾米丽! 怎么了?
xa0Is this the American way to overpromise and underdeliver?
说到做不到是美国人的一贯作风吗?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Klara from Hästens wants to do your outdoor bed idea,
海丝腾公♥司♥的克莱拉 决定采用你的户外睡觉方案
and now she expects their bed to be in le Louvre.
她希望把床垫放在卢浮宫里
So maybe you can find a nice spot for the mattress under the Mona Lisa.
就看你能不能在蒙娜丽莎画像下 找到一个好位置来放床垫了
Good luck.
加油
We can figure that out.
我们可以想想办法
This is great news, though.
这可是好消息
is it?
是吗?
'Cause you already look quite busy.
你已经够忙了
They invited me as an influencer.
我以网红的身份受邀的
And you thought going was a good idea?
你去出席他们的活动合适吗?
I was hoping to win them back.
我希望把他们赢回来
And what makes you think we want them back?
你为什么认为我们想要赢回他们?
If you're their new arbiter of taste, we want nothing to do with them.
如果你是他们新的代言人 我们不想跟他们扯上关系
Companies hirexa0Savoir to raise their standards,
企业雇用萨维尔公♥司♥ 是为了提升品牌素质
not lower them.
不是降低品牌素质
Sylvie, we're on the same side.
希薇 我们坐在同一条船上
It's not you personally. It's everything you stand for.
我不是针对你 而是针对你所代表的一切
You're the enemy of luxury,
你是奢侈品牌的敌人
because luxury is defined by sophistication and taste,
因为奢侈品牌是由深度和品味来定义
and not byxa0emilyinparis.
不是由“艾米丽在巴黎”来定义
Your social media's a problem for us.
你提倡的社交媒体营销不适合我们
I don't think you understand its value.
我认为你不明白社交媒体的价值
well, I think I do.
我应该明白
You worked for Durée for free, right?
你为杜瑞化妆品免费宣传 对吧?
How does that look to the brands that actually pay us to represent them?
你认为那些付钱 要我们推广品牌的公♥司♥会怎么看?
Okay, so what do you want me to do?
那你要我怎么做?
Delete your account.
删除你的帐号♥
That's censorship. -I know.
这是在限制言论自♥由♥啊 对啊
She can't force you to delete your social media.
她不能逼你删除社交媒体账号♥啊
Get your dad's lawyers involved. -My dad doesn't have a lawyer.
叫你♥爸♥的律师处理
He breeds Weimaraners. -.
我爸没有律师 他经营威玛猎犬培育场
Yeah, you have to delete it.
看来只好删除了
Gimme.
给我吧
when you dropped your crepe.
天啊 你的可丽饼掉在地上了
#OhCrepe. -
标签“又可怜又美丽”
I'm not sure who I am in this city without emilyinparis.
没了“艾米丽在巴黎”的帐号♥ 我就失去我在巴黎的身份了
Ask Camille. She's liked every one of your posts.
问问卡蜜尔吧 你每则贴文她都点赞
I know.
我知道
She's, like, the nicest, coolest… -
她是最善良、最厉害的…
…French person I know.
法国人
I thought that was Gabriel.
不是加百列吗?
No, he's just the hottest.
他只是最帅的…
Male.
法国男人
And a problem I can't solve tonight.
也是我今晚排遣不了的烦恼
But one that I can is saying goodbye to my account.
唯一能排遣的烦恼是 跟我的帐号♥说再见
So, one last story?
那我们上传最后一个限时动态吧
Let's send it off with a bang.
来个轰轰烈烈的限时动态
Tchin-tchin !
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表