剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我的帐号♥是“艾米丽在巴黎” 通过Instagram受邀
Everyone was.
这里每个人都是
can I get a big one like Cashmere?
可以给我一个 跟克什米尔一样大的礼包吗?
let me check.
我查看一下
Not enough followers.
粉丝还不够
So now, please integrate the products in your social media content.
请将我们的产品 植入你的社交媒体内容
We expect a minimum of five posts.
我们希望你们能上传最少五则贴文
With your tiny reach, make it ten.
但你帐号♥的传播率不大 所以至少要十则
I'm on it. I'll give you quantity and quality.
好啊 质量和数量兼具
can you point me in the direction of Olivia Thompson?
可以告诉我奥利维亚汤普森在哪吗?
She's about to speak.
她很快就要上台演说了
Next.
下一位
Thank you all for being here.
感谢你们的到来
We are thrilled to be sharing
我们很开心
this season's incredible product range
能跟你们这群红遍全球的网红
with such globalxa0tastemakers.
分享这一季令人惊艳的产品
Enjoy lunch
请好好享用这顿午餐
and please remember to tag Durée in your posts
记得在你们的贴文上标签杜瑞品牌
so that we can track your social media impressions.
这样我们才能追踪 你们的贴文浏览次数
Have fun.
玩得开心点
Miss Thompson, can I please have a moment?
汤普森小姐 可以跟你说几句话吗?
May I help you, Miss emilyinparis?
“艾米丽在巴黎”小姐 需要帮忙吗?
Bonjour again.
又是你
I… I'm really here to speak to Olivia.
我真的很想跟奥利维亚交谈
No, no, no.
不行
If you want her attention,
如果你想引起她的注意
I suggest you post.
我建议你上传贴文
With macadamia butter and jojoba oil,
澳洲胡桃黄油加上荷荷巴油
Durée is smudge-proof.
杜瑞化妆品绝不糊
Even when you'rexa0berry hungry.
就算你饿得发“莓”也不糊
Durée is smudge-proof.
杜瑞化妆品绝不糊
Even when you're berry hungry.
就算你饿得发“莓”也不糊
Emilyinparis.
她是“艾米丽在巴黎”
I like her. She's clever.
我喜欢她 她很聪明
she's eating the decor.
她把装饰品吃了
Where do we know her from?
她是什么背景?
I know exactly who she is.
我知道她是谁了
I was 13 when I first tried Durée's lip gloss.
13岁那年 我第一次用了杜瑞品牌的唇蜜
Funny story...
有趣的是…
Can you give me some space?
可以挪过去吗?
Swipe up and enter Durée
往上滑 输入“杜瑞”
for 20% off myxa0antifungal yoga pants.
购买♥♥我的抗菌瑜伽裤 即可打八折
CeliaSplits.
我是“劈腿妹希莉娅”
Wow. And ow.
天啊 好痛
CeliaSplits?
劈腿妹希莉娅
I just tagged you. I'm emilyinparis.
我刚标记了你的帐号♥ 我是“艾米丽在巴黎”
don't piggyback on my brand.
别利用我的品牌蹭热度
Get it? Goodbye, and thank you.
懂了吗?再见 谢谢
Yes! Olivia will see you now.
奥利维亚现在想见你 太好了!
¿Cómo? Her? ¿Perdona?
什么?见她?怎么回事?
She only has 20,000 followers.
她只有两万个粉丝
I have two million.
我有两百万个粉丝
Two million.
是两百万
Do you understand, or shall I spell it out for you?
听不懂吗? 要不要我写给你看?
Emilyinparis.
艾米丽在巴黎
You created a meme using the Vaga-Jeune post.
你为青春剂写的贴文在网上爆红
You even got Brigitte Macron to retweet you.
碧姬马克龙还转贴了你的贴文
The Daily Mail called it a re-twat.
《每日邮报》称之为“转推”
Very proud moment for me.
那是值得我骄傲的战绩
It's really nice to finally meet you, Olivia.
奥利维亚 很高兴见到你
Likewise.
我也是
Some creative content today.
你今天发的内容很有创意
And your product knowledge is first-rate.
你对产品的了解更是无懈可击
You're quite the brand ambassador.
你是很强的品牌代言人
Well, it's easy when you love the brand, and this was a really great event.
对喜欢这个品牌的人来说并不难 再说你们的活动也办得很好
I'm glad you're enjoying it.
很高兴你喜欢
We saw you eat the wall.
我们看见你把装饰墙吃了
So, what agency do you use?
请问你跟哪家营销公♥司♥合作?
we don't anymore. Agencies are overpriced and antiquated.
我们已经不跟营销公♥司♥合作了 价码太高 也过时了
Now, we prefer to use influencers likexa0you.
我们更热衷于跟你这种网红合作
The future of marketing.
你们是营销行业的未来
Well, I actually have a master's in marketing.
我其实有个市场营销学硕士学位
And I think that I could do much more for you than this.
我相信我能给你带来的好处比…这场活动还要多
Really? Such as?
真的吗?举个例子
Olivia, they are waiting for you at thexa0dermabrasion station.
奥利维亚 他们在去角质站等着你呢
but, uh, I would love to tell you more about it.
我想跟你分享更多这方面的想法
Could I… Could we meet later or…?
我可以…我们可以再见面吗?
Tomorrow. Lunch. Lucien will set it up.
就明天吧 一起吃午餐 卢西恩会安排好
Hi. You're not working?
嗨 你今天不用上班吗?
I'm working from home.
我今天在家上班
You didn't move to Paris to sit alone in your room.
你搬来巴黎的目的 可不是孤零零地待在公♥寓♥里
I… I-We're not taking no for an answer.
我… 我们不接受拒绝
Right, Gabriel?
对吧 加百列?
We rarely do.
我们通常不接受
We are going someplace really nice.
我们要去个好玩的地方
You will love it.
你一定会爱上的
Wow. This is incredible.
天啊!太不可思议了!
Starry Night.
《星月夜》
One of my favorites.
我最喜欢的其中一幅画
Mine too.
我也是
Did you know Van Gogh painted it while having a nervous breakdown?
你知道梵高是在精神崩溃时 完成这幅画的吗?
no, I, uh… I did not.
不知道
Well, he was in an asylum in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence,
这幅画是他在普罗旺斯圣雷米的 一家精神病院里创作的
and this was his view.
这是他作画时看到的情景
Well, I guess that explains his crazy genius.
难怪他是个疯疯癫癫的天才
Let's lie down.
我们躺下吧
oh… okay, sure. If…
好啊 可以 那…
wow.
天啊
I love sleeping under the stars.
我喜欢在星空下睡觉
Remember the last time we slept outside?
记得我们第一次在外面过夜吗?
Yeah.
记得
We didn't sleep.
我们整晚都没睡
So, you guys are campers, huh?
你们经常去露营吗?
Never mind.
算了
Ah, this is incredible.
太美了
I feel like I'm…
感觉就像…
actually in the painting.
置身于画中
Danielle! Étienne!
是丹妮尔和艾蒂安!
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I reallyxa0like her.
我真的很喜欢她
She likes you too.
她也很喜欢你
I wouldn't have kissed you if I knew you had a girlfriend.
如果知道你有女朋友 我那天就不会吻你
It's okay. You didn't know.
不要紧的 不知者无罪
Well, why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不早告诉我?
I didn't know you were gonna kiss me.
我不知道你会吻我
You… did kiss me back.
但你也回应了我啊
It is a normal reaction, no?
那是正常反应吧?
I guess. I…
我想是吧 我…
Well. I just thought that you felt…
我以为你对我…
It doesn't matter now, so…
现在已经不重要了
Clearly, it was just me,
显然是我自作多情
and I made it all up in my head, so…
是我想多了 所以…
forget it.
忘了吧
Forget what?
忘了什么?
The…
那个…
The kiss in your kitchen.
忘了我们在你厨房♥接吻
I don't remember.
我已经忘了
It must not have been very good.
肯定不是很好的经历
Well, it wasn't.
对 没错
Unmemorable, in fact.
其实根本不值得留念
Then it's forgotten.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表