剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
[ominous music]
[ominous music continues]
[heavy breathing]
[leaves rustling]
天黑之后走这条路很危险 朋友
[bandit leader] Not safe to walk this road after dark, friend.
你不屑跟我说话吗?
Oh, you too good to talk to me?
你状况好像不太好
Hey, you don't look too good.
别想就这么走掉
Where do you think you're going?
要经过这里 就得付出代价
You pass through here, you pay the tribute.
我要那把剑
I'll have that sword.
滚开 这把剑是我的
Fuck off!
The sword's mine.
-[thwacks] -[Davion groans]
你醒来的时候一定会很不开心 龙骑士达维安
[Mirana] You will not be happy when you awaken, Davion the Dragon Knight.
但你不会死的
But you'll live.
[growling]
[gasps]
塞根 不行
[Mirana] Sagan, no.
剧名:虚无公主
别担心 它不会把你吃掉的
Don't worry, he wasn't going to eat you.
它只是对血有兴趣
-It's the blood. -[groans]
我的龙牙 我有条项链 在哪里?
[gasp] My fang.
I had a necklace. Where is it?
我的龙牙项链 你们有看到吗?
My dragon fang necklace, did you see it? [moans]
我们发现你的时候 你就是这个样子了
You are as we found you.
请你先遮蔽一下身体
Now please, cover yourself.
[groaning]
等等 是你
Wait. It's you.
公主
Princess. [whimpers]
[groans, thuds]
Ugh.
[groaning]
你醒了
[Mirana] You're awake.
既然你醒了 我有一个问题要问你
Now that you are, I have one question.
那是谁的血?
Whose blood is that?
[groans] Don't remember. I think it's mine.
我不记得了 好像是我的
或许不全是我的
Maybe not all of it.
-你的衣服呢? -这是第二个问题了
Hmm. What happened to your clothes?
That's two questions.
-你朋友呢? -去打猎了
-I don't see your little friend. -Hunting.
我很遗憾你的项链不见了
I'm sorry you lost your necklace. Was it a gift?
-是谁送你的礼物吗? -不算是
Not exactly.
你记得的最后一件事是什么?
[Mirana] What's the last thing you remember?
有个洞穴
A burrow.
是个山洞
A cave.
有只龙
A dragon.
[ominous music]
[gasps]
是你之前提到的老龙吗?
The elder dragon you spoke of?
是上古龙族 我记得有两只
Eldwyrm. I remember two.
我的记忆很模糊且不合理 怎么会有两只?
It's murky. It makes no sense.
Why would there be two?
-它们好像都死了 -所以你杀死了两只上古龙族
I think they're dead.
So, you killed two of these eldwyrms. By yourself?
-凭你一人之力? -不是
当时洞穴里还有别的东西 我很确定
No. There was something else down there.
I'm sure of it.
[whistle in distance]
[swoosh]
那是什么?
-[Sagan mewls] -[Davion] What was that?
是晚餐
Dinner.
[leaves rustling]
[crackling]
我看过箭法这么准的人 耳朵都尖尖的
The only people I've ever seen shoot that well have points on their ears.
-你知道科利艾塔维? -我见过几个精灵
You know the Coriel'Tauvi?
I've met a few elves.
但你、你的弓、这只猫 都是来自银夜森林
But you, your bow, the cat, you're from the Nightsilver Woods.
-再也不是了 -你还是公主
Not anymore.
And a princess.
-你最好少管闲事 -至少把名字告诉我吧
Best you mind your own business.
At least give me a name.
我才能好好感谢你救我一命
So I can thank you for saving my life.
别这样 你都知道我的名字了
Come on now, you know mine.
我的秘密也都被你看光了
And you've seen all my… secrets.
米拉娜
Mirana.
米拉娜 非常感谢你
Mirana. You have my gratitude.
[light music]
[light music continues]
我们到了 哈普斯达特
There it is. Haupstadt.
塞根 乖
Sagan.
[speaking Elven] Chagu. Chagu.
[mewls]
[groaning]
-你身体还是不舒服吗? -我没事
-Still feeling unwell? -I'm fine.
[chuckles] Must be something I ate.
-应该只是吃坏肚子了 -你是质疑玛西的手艺吗?
Questioning Marci's cooking?
当然不是了
Wouldn't dream of it.
市场广场有一间酒馆 那间酒馆老板还欠我人情
[Davion] I know a tavern off the market square.
Innkeeper owes me a favor.
他应该没卖♥♥冰川残骸雪白
Don't think he serves any "Icewrack whites,"
但我可以弄到房♥间
but I can get us lodging.
-没关系的 -这是应该的
-That's quite all right. -It's the least I can do.
而且我记得 你们应该只负担得起免费的东西
Besides, as I recall "free" is about all you can afford.
好吧
Fine.
[sighs]
能睡在真正的床上 感觉一定很棒
It will be nice to sleep in a real bed for a change.
[vomiting]
情况有些衰败了
It's gone downhill a bit.
[indistinct chatter]
[mouse squeaking]
达维安 是你吗?
[woman 1] Davion.
Is that you?
你穿的衣服 比我们上次碰面时多了一些
A bit more clothing than the last time I saw you.
-你好 美女 -请我喝杯酒吧 亲爱的
-Hello, beautiful. -[woman 1] Buy me a drink, lover?
我今天很累了 而且我还得把朋友安顿好
The road was long, and I need to get my friends settled.
-改天吧 -到时候一定要玩得很开心
Another night.
A night you'll never forget.
-那位美女是谁? -不知道
-And who was that charming woman? -No idea.
我的天啊 真的是你
Nyctasha's knickers, it is you!
快举起杯来 你们这些废物
Raise your cups, you sorry bastards.
这位就是龙骑士达维安本人
This is Davion the Dragon Knight, in the flesh.
-厉害啊 -注意了
-[mellow cheers] -[woman 2] Hear, hear!
-我们需要一间房♥间 -是两间房♥间
-We need a room. -Two rooms.
还有衣服
And some clothes.
我把衣服弄丢了
[chuckles] I seem to have misplaced mine.
当然没问题 这边请
Anything for you. Right this way.
[suspenseful music]
卡登
[Davion] Kaden.
史上最伟大的龙骑士之一
One of the greatest Dragon Knights of all time.
我当侍从时 曾在龙堡见过他一次 还帮他倒过酒
I met him once when I was a squire at Dragon Hold.
Filled his cup.
-他称赞我前途无量 -你一定很开心
Thought I showed "great promise."
How thrilling for you.
八种龙都杀过的骑士就只有他
He's the only knight who's ever killed one of each of the eight types of dragons.
-他是传奇人物 -你杀过几种了?
He's a legend.
[Mirana] How many types have you slain?
-五种 -你将来一定也能追上他
Five.
[Mirana] Well, you'll get there eventually.
这是最高级的套房♥ 好好休息吧
My finest suite. Make yourselves comfortable.
-我们才不会住这间 -要更便宜的就是户外了
We're not staying here.
Only cheaper one is out back.
但勉强入住也不会是太大的问题
But I suppose this will do.
[gulping]
你真的能喝酒吗?
[Mirana] Are you sure you should be drinking?
-你气色不太好 -所以我才想喝酒
-You don't look well. -Hence the drinking.
你们要来点什么吗?
Uh, get you ladies something? It's on the house.
-我请客 -帮我指个路就好
Just directions.
我们要去黑市
We're looking for the Black Market.
你们两位堂堂正正的女子 怎么会想去那种地方?
What business do respectable ladies have in a place like that?
-我有私事要办 -我无意冒犯
Private business.
I meant no offense.
在国王路上 往北走 就在主广场旁
It's on King's Way, uptown, right off the main square.
-非常显眼 -让我护送你们去吧
You can't miss it.
Allow me to escort you.
城里晚上很不安全
It's not safe in the city after dark. [vomits]
-Ugh! -[retches]
你还真懂得如何讨好女人
You know how to impress a lady.
[Davion heaving]
[vomits]
[clanking]
那原本在你的肚子里吗?怎么会?
Was that in your stomach? How?
我不知道
[whimpers] I don't know.
搞什么鬼? 这戒指是你刚吐出来的吗?
The fuck! Did you just heave up this ring?
这是我朋友的东西 他是我兄弟
This belonged to a friend of mine. A brother.
他跟我的另外五个兄弟 被人发现死在路边 碎尸万段
He was found on the road, torn to pieces, with five more of my brothers.
-就是你下的手 -不是的
-You did this! -No.
他们还在尸体旁找到了龙盔甲
They found dragon armor around the bodies.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表