剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
恐怖利刃
Terrorblade!
你得归还他们基础的支柱
You will return the pillars to their foundation.
你得修复流形形式
You will restore the manifold form.
龙的盲目自大
The blind arrogance of dragons.
你看到了我的监牢 却没看到我的堡垒
You see my prison. You failed to see my fortress.
却没看到我的军队
You failed to see my army.
她动作很快 提高警觉 不要走散了
She's fast. Watch yourself. Don't break rank.
赞美蒙妮之月
Praise the Moon of Mene.
看看你
Look at you.
只比禽兽好一点
Little better than an animal
被比你低等的东西猎捕
hunted by your lessers.
但你曾有过远大的梦想
But you had such dreams.
没错 你曾经受人敬畏
Oh, yes. For a moment, you were feared.
你曾站在恢复应有秩序的悬崖上
You stood on the precipice of restoring the rightful order.
你的族人 世界的主人
Your people, masters of the world.
我知道你是谁 你是恶魔 对不对?
I know who you are. You're the demon, aren't you?
他的恶魔 你攻击了银夜森林
His demon. You attacked the Nightsilver Woods.
我不只是恶魔 我还是你的希望
Oh, I am more. I am your hope.
希望 什么的希望?
Hope. Hope for what?
把世界改变成你喜欢的样子
A world reshaped to your liking.
我们可以一起打造
We can build it together.
但我们得先报仇 对欺骗我们的人
But first, revenge on the one who lied to us,
背叛我们的人 叫我们服侍他…
betrayed us, asked us to serve him…
之后又抛下我们的人
then abandoned us.
我只是累到有点精神不济 但我不笨
I'm half-mad from exhaustion, not stupid.
去死吧 恶魔
Fuck off, demon.
你马上就会被他们包围了
♪ They'll corner you soon ♪
你会害怕
Oh, you're afraid.
你不能永远躲着他们 你也心知肚明
You can't evade them forever. You know this.
死亡或希望的时刻到了
The hour comes round for death or hope.
你
You there!
我在叫你
You heard me.
我听到了
I hear you,
我会以死亡回应
and answer with death.
Aah! Hmph.
我也不是想要自吹自擂
I'd hate to break my arm patting myself on the back,
但这把剑还蛮棒的
but that sword was pretty great.
应该说是你很棒 都是你的功劳 但这把剑…
I-- I mean, you were great. It was all you, but the sword was just--
很棒吗? -至少还不错
Great? -Pretty good, anyway.
往后甩时有点大声 但跟父亲铸造过的剑一样好
Little loud on the backswing, but as good as Father ever made.
这其实也是父亲铸造的 我只是负责修复
Well technically, Father did make it. I just repaired it.
重点是铸造厂还能用
The point is, the Foundry works.
是我让铸造厂变得能用的
I made it work.
喂 你现在应该要表现得很兴奋
Hey, this is the part where you're supposed to act excited,
不然至少也要谨慎乐观
or at least seem cautiously optimistic.
抱歉 是因为斯莱瑞克
Sorry. It's Slyrak.
已经将近三个月了 这段时间一点消息也没有
It's been almost three months. Three months and nothing.
没有幻象 连一场梦都没有 连一股感觉都没有
Not a vision, not even a dream, not so much as a feeling.
世界依然存在 这应该是好征兆
The world is still here. So, that seems like a good sign.
龙还在胡闹 这应该是坏征兆
The dragons are still acting crazy. That seems like a bad one.
我们只能收拾残局
All we can do is clean up the mess.
听着 我知道你很沮丧
Look, I know you're frustrated.
我知道你觉得自己被丢下了
I know you feel left behind,
感觉就像自己没能完成战斗
like you didn't get to finish the fight,
但是你已经做了你该做的事 也做得比大家预期的更好
but you did your part better than anyone could have expected.
比大家有权要求的更多
More than anyone had any right to ask.
三个月了 一点消息都没有
Three months. Not a gods damn thing.
达维安 你得看看这个
Davion, there's something you should see.
我昨晚仔细想过了你说的话
I was thinking about what you said last night,
所以就开始整理最近龙现身的记录
so I started plotting all the recent dragon sightings.
不只是我们追过的 也包含卡登和其他人追过的
Not just the ones you and I went after, but Kaden, and everyone else.
我反推出了雏龙的可能路径
I worked it backwards, figured out the wyrmlings most likely paths.
它们正在移♥动♥ 所以呢?
They're migrating. So what?
我一开始也是这样想的
Well, that's what I thought too, at first.
但这不只是移♥动♥
But that's not migration,
而是集♥合♥
that's convergence.
土、水、余烬
Earth, water, ember,
它们要集♥合♥了 就像去年在龙牢那样
they're coming together like last year at Dragon Hold.
这一点道理都没有
I mean, it doesn't make sense.
破峰没有任何重要的东西
There's nothing important in the Broken Peaks.
只有一堆石头而已 -收拾行囊吧
It's just a bunch of rocks. -Pack up the camp.
我们得出发了
We need to go.
我知道破峰有什么东西
I know what's in the Broken Peaks.
第七军团回报他们还没得到补充兵力
The Seventh Legion reports they have yet to receive supplemental forces,
我们无法顺利维持供应链…
and we've had some trouble maintaining our supply chain in--
第四军团人太多了 我们应该把多余的人改派过去
The Fourth Legion is heavy. We should reassign the excess.
雷格塔斯阿卡德说他需要更多士兵
Mm, Legatus Akkad claims he needs the additional soldiers
才能维持适当的训练交替
to maintain a proper training rotation.
但第七军团在边境受苦挨饿
While the Seventh withers and starves on the frontier.
首都没有会帮第七军团 说话的人 陛下
The Seventh has no patron in the capital, Your Radiance.
全都是狐狼
Jackals, all of them.
唯一能控管战争委员会的方式 就是使用钝器
The only way to manage the war council is with a blunt instrument.
你对商会恐怕会更不满
I'm afraid you will be even less happy with the merchant's guild.
陛下
Majesty.
恕我打扰 -没关系
Forgive the interruption. -Don't be silly.
我们只是在赞赏 帝权在危机发生后竟能运作得这么好
We were just admiring how the Imperium pulls together after a crisis.
你有什么事吗?
How can I help you?
有一位访客 是你的老朋友
You have a visitor, an old friend.
达维安
Davion.
他来不用先问过我 我有点羡慕他能出征在外
You don't need to announce him. I envy him a bit, life on the road.
不是龙骑士 陛下
It's not the Dragon Knight, Your Radiance.
说来复杂
It's complicated.
她在城门投降 要求要见你
She surrendered at the city gates, demanding to see you.
他们把她关进了围场吗?
And they threw her in the stockade?
是她坚持的 她说这样“比较舒服”
She insisted on it. She said it was "comfortable."
公主 -是“蜜拉娜皇帝陛下”
Princess. -Empress Mirana, Her Majesty.
没关系 阿萨尔
It's all right, Asar.
露娜? -请原谅我 皇帝
Luna? -Forgive me, Empress.
我是来向太阳女神宣誓效忠的
I've come to swear my allegiance to the Solar Goddess.
我是来服侍你的
I've come to serve you.
我们到了第一个精灵社区时 就开始看见了他们
By the time we reached the first enclave, we started to see them.
我们自己的士兵
Our own soldiers,
失去了赛莉蒙娜曾经赋予的力量 四处游荡着
wandering without the power Selemene once granted.
他们遇到谁都说着一样的故事
To the men and women, they told the same story,
说神社活了过来
how the shrines came to life.
说女神的祝福降到了他们的身上
How the goddess's blessing coursed through them.
说他们决定复仇 推♥翻♥了假预言
How they took their revenge and gave the lie to a false prophecy.
但有些人内心出现了质疑
Yet some had questions.
他们跟内心深处的空虚搏斗
They wrestled with an emptiness in their guts,
他们知道原本存在的爱已经消失了
and they knew what love there may have been had passed.
我把他们召集起来庇护 派人到远处去寻找更多这种人
I gathered and sheltered them, sent scouts far and wide to find more,
迷失者、破碎者、毁坏者
the lost, the broken, the undone.
你把他们全带来这里了吗? -我把他们带来给你了
And you brought them all here? -I brought them to you.
你叫我拯救他们 我做到了
You asked me to save them, and so I have,
我现在要请你赋予他们目的
and now I ask you to give them a purpose.
赋予我目的
Give me a purpose.
让我们为你而战
Let us fight for you.
让我们照你的形象重建世界
Let us remake the world in your image.
重建世界?我连这个地方都重建不好
Remake the world? I can barely rebuild this place.
因为你没想到能倚靠别人
Because you think you're alone.
我们两个曾经都有过信念
We used to believe in something, we two.
没有什么破碎的东西是无法修复的
Nothing is so broken it cannot be fixed.
你现在已经有能力把一切修复好了
Now you have the power to fix it all.
你有神力
The power of a god.
你有帝国之力 更重要的是…
The power of an empire. Most important…
你现在还有我
now you have me.
放了她 阿萨尔
Free her, Asar.
陛下 她是灾祸
Majesty! She is the Scourge.
她是我的朋友
She is my friend.
痒死我了
Itches like the Fifth Hell.
这些战服一定没有高地人的尺寸
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表