剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
我的剑与性命…
My sword. My life.
皆奉献给龙堡
For Dragon.
剧名:一无所有
赞美蒙妮之月
Praise the Moon of Mene.
把他们全都找来
Gather them all.
不
No!
不
No!
好苍白又脆弱 就像这朵花一样
So pale. Fragile. -Like this flower.
-我的莲花 -这不再是你的莲花了
My lotuses. No longer your lotuses.
而你也不再受人崇拜了
Just as you are no longer worshiped.
你现在就只靠着那一丁点神性维生了
All that sustains you is a spark of divinity
那从来也不是真正属于你的
that has never truly been yours.
你真聪明
So clever you are.
你真了解我
You know me so well.
你轻而易举就把我牵扯进来了
You brought me to this almost effortlessly.
我现在看清了
I see that now.
但我还看到了别的东西
But there is something else I see.
恐怖利刃
Terrorblade.
恶魔会把待在神庙里的女神杀掉
One does not simply ask a demon
不可能只是因为你提出请求
to murder a goddess in her own temple.
你一定是谈了条件
One bargains.
而且你得承担条件的重担
You carry the weight of that bargain.
你很担心
You worry what happens
若自己没尽到义务 会有什么后果
if you fail to meet your obligation.
跟恶魔谈条件确实不是什么小事
A bargain with a demon is no small transaction, it's true.
那我也想跟你谈条件
Then I would like to offer one of my own.
我们就原谅彼此吧 让我复原
Forgive one another. Restore me.
让我利用我的全力来对付恐怖利刃
Allow me to deal with Terrorblade at the height of my powers.
不是为了我 也不是为了你
Not for me, or for you.
是为了她
For her.
费洛米娜
Filomena.
费洛米娜发现了这个
Filomena discovered these.
只有这座山谷才有的混种物种
A hybrid species, unique to this valley.
我赋予它们她的名字 我也会赋予它们你的力量
I gave them her name. I will give them your power.
她会活下去
She will live.
你会死亡 而且不会有人记得你
You will die, and no one will remember.
右翼
Right flank!
死了两名枪手 更多人受伤
Two lancers gone.More wounded.
我们没有医疗用品能治疗他们
We have no medical supplies to treat.
我们只能看着办了
We have what we have.
也算是少了几张吃饭的嘴
Fewer mouths to feed, I suppose.
站起来吧 禽兽们
On your feet, you animals!
天色还没转暗
There's daylight yet to burn,
而且我们至少还要跨越23米的森林
and at least a hundred spans of forest to cross.
我来吧
I see it.
或许我们应该先等等
Perhaps we should wait.
落后几小时也无伤大雅 而且休息或许会有帮助
A few lost hours won't harm us, and a rest may help.
这地点看起来很安全
This position looks secure.
而且你的伤口又裂开了
Also, your wound has reopened.
我再说一次 这没关系
Again, doesn't matter.
我们只能看着办了
We have what we have.
你到家了 你没事了
You're home. You're safe.
但你的状况要先恶化才会好转
But this gets worse before it gets better.
你得放了我
You have to let me go.
我先前并不知情
I didn't know before.
我不知道自己发生了什么事
I had no idea what was happening to me,
也不明白原因
or why.
你一路上都吼着同样的话 但这他妈的改变不了任何事
You screamed that the whole journey here. Changes not a fucking thing.
父亲来了
Father is coming.
我就不打扰你办事了
I'll leave you to the task.
父亲 谢天谢地
Father. Thank the gods.
我听说了你的能力
I've heard stories of what you're capable of.
但卡登说是诅咒
Kaden calls it a curse.
不只如此
It's more than all that.
有个恶魔 父亲 他的名字叫恐怖利刃
There's a demon, Father. His name is Terrorblade.
他要杀害上古龙族 偷取它们的灵魂
He's killing the Eldwyrms, stealing their souls--
我从小就开始偷取龙魂了
I've been stealing dragon souls since I was a boy.
比你完成横渡时还要小
Younger than you when you completed the Crossing.
你当时是很聪明的孩子 很有才华又很有决心
You were such a bright child. So talented, so determined.
我们需要保护那些龙
We need to protect the dragons.
我们得跟它们并肩作战
We need to fight by their sides!
我从来没有亲手杀过龙
I've never slain a dragon with my own hands.
我从来没有立过刀刃誓约 因为我受了伤
Never made the Blade Bond. Injury made that impossible.
但我很聪明 我学会了锻造匠的秘诀
But I was clever. I learned the secrets of the forge-men.
卡登说你受了诅咒
"Cursed", Kaden said.
我还真希望自己能 受到像你这样的诅咒
What I would not have given to be cursed like you.
用力一点 小子
Put your back into it, boy!
发光鳞片可是很显脏的
Luminous scales show every smudge.
我当侍从时
When I was a squire,
能帮父亲擦靴子可是很荣幸的事
it was an honor to polish a father's boots.
我曾好几次在夜里去架子放东西时
More than one evening, I went to my rack,
手都因为抓着布而冻成了爪子状
my hand frozen in a claw from gripping the rag.
还像肚子痛的地狱熊怪一样弯腰驼背
Hunched over like a hellbear with the shits.
卡登
Kaden.
你这么快就忘了规矩吗?
Forgotten your manners already?
李特弗奥大♥师♥ 真抱歉
Master Ritterfau. Apologies.
这也不怪你
Oh, I can't blame you.
是不是已经20年了?
Twenty years, has it been?
你很少待在这里 却常常带尸体回来 带武器离开
Barely here, but to haul carcasses in and take weapons out.
20年了
Twenty years.
是22年
Twenty-two.
一直想猎捕斯莱瑞克
Hunting Slyrak.
过了那么久 你却只带了我们的同伴回来
All that time, just to bring us one of our own.
脚踝下面 该死
Under the ankle, damn it!
你确实打响了自己的名声
You certainly made a name for yourself
而我们则乖乖做我们该做的事
while the rest of us did the work we're expected to do.
我们可是兄弟 我们是团队
We are a brotherhood. A unit.
没有谁比谁更重要之说 比如这个小伙
No man more important than the rest. Like this boy here.
-我很开心能加入这团队 -我没准你说话
Happy to be part of the team. I didn't say you could speak.
你浪费了22年的时间 卡登
Twenty-two years, Kaden. Wasted.
我靴子上沾了血 我从没擦过 也从不在乎
Blood on my boots. Never polished. Never cared to.
22年来都没有 李特弗奥大♥师♥
Not in 22 years, Master Ritterfau.
我知道刺穿骨头非常痛苦
I'm afraid penetrating bone can be excruciating.
但我们非这么做不可
But it's necessary.
你明明说过他不会受到伤害
You told me he would not be harmed.
伤害和疼痛就像兄弟 但是不住在一起
Harm and pain are brothers, but they live apart.
我试过了你正在试的方法
I tried what you're trying now.
但一点屁用都没有 只得到反效果
It didn't fucking work.Made it worse.
失去了他的信任 我不会重蹈覆辙的
I broke his trust. I won't break that trust again.
别忘了 达维安 我们是爱你的
Remember, Davi, you are loved.
卡登 它们不只是禽兽
Kaden. They're not just animals.
我也不是
Nor am I.
让他舒服点
See to his comfort.
完事后就到大厅找我
Find me in the Great Hall when it's done.
玛西
Marcy.
有个标记
It's a sign.
这是墓碑
Grave marker.
-我们就在这里扎营 -众神有时真是群残酷的混♥蛋♥
We make camp here. The gods can be sick bastards.
你应该跟大家一同崇拜
You should join them. Worship.
灵脉已经断开 我们的能力消失了
The ley lines are down, our gifts are gone,
赛莉蒙妮也陷入沉默
Selemene falls silent.
当我看向月亮 我只感受到空虚的天空
When I look to the moon, all I feel is the empty sky.
毫无意义的仪式
Pointless ritual.
或许正好相反
Or perhaps it's the opposite.
暗月军团知道赛莉蒙妮已经消失了
The Dark Moon Order know Selemene is gone,
但他们仍然相信她
but they believe in her anyway.
那并非毫无意义 那就是希望 那就是信心
That isn't pointless. That's what hope is. That's faith.
-信心 -赛莉蒙妮原本对祈求者有信心
Faith. Selemene had faith in the Invoker.
却被他背叛了
He betrayed it.
但这并不代表她付出信心是错的
That doesn't mean she was wrong to offer it.
赛莉蒙妮什么都没做
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表