剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
它的体型之大
The size of him.
真搞不懂它怎么有办法移♥动♥
Couldn't understand it, how he could move.
然后它张开了嘴
Then his mouth opened.
喷出了痛苦
Pain came out of it.
[dramatic music]
也喷出了死亡
Death came out of it.
空气中弥漫着人肉烧焦的烟
Smoke from burning flesh fogged the air.
我感觉到队长的手在我的腿上
Felt the captain's hand on my leg.
我往后踉跄了几步
I stumbled backward,
and I saw nothing left of him from below the chest.
才看到他胸部以下的身体已经消失了
教导我战斗的人死无全尸
The man had taught me to fight, just pulp now.
三十个人去雷斯宣姆
Thirty men rode to Leathsham.
却只有一个人回去
One rode back.
只有我回去了
I rode back.
所以我确实是想猎捕 比雏龙更大的东西
So, yes. I'm hunting something larger than wyrmlings.
我要猎捕…
I'm hunting Slyrak.
斯莱瑞克
将近20年后 我终于找到它的巢穴
After nearly 20 years, I finally found his lair.
但却是空的 它已经离开了
It was empty. The beast was gone.
我跟着它的足迹走
I followed his trail through the earth.
走到了巴罗海文郊外的一座山
Took me to a mountain outside of Barrowhaven.
那个小镇还不错
Nice town.
我没找到斯莱瑞克
Didn't find Slyrak. Found a dead dragon. Found a dead man.
只找到一具龙尸和一具人尸
而且还找到了这个 你的东西
And I found this. Yours.
你进入那个洞穴时 看到了意料之外的景象
You went down into that cave, and you weren't prepared for what you saw.
你逃跑了 你觉得很丢脸
You ran, and you are ashamed.
没关系的
Don't be.
我曾近距离看过上古龙族的能耐
I've seen up close what just one Eldwyrm can do
仅仅一只就能消灭近整团的龙骑士
to an entire company of Dragon Knights.
你当时没做好准备
One man, one unprepared man, has no hope of victory.
当然不可能会赢
但是为了杀掉斯莱瑞克
But to kill Slyrak, I need to know what you saw.
我必须知道你看到了什么
我醒来时全身光溜溜的
When I woke up, I was naked. Everything was gone. Even this.
什么都没有 连这也不见了
我只记得这些 我需要你的帮忙
That's all I can remember. I need your help.
我们曾经宣誓过
We made a sacred oath.
我们是龙骑士
Dragon Knights.
是兄弟 我会帮助你的
Brothers. You will have my help.
我保证
I promise.
我就知道他会帮你 他会把你照顾得很好
[Mirana] I knew he would help you. You're in good hands.
-你也把我照顾得很好 -彼此彼此
I've been in good hands.
We both have.
那瓶威士忌还有剩吗? 我们应该庆祝一下
Still have that whiskey? We should celebrate.
应该有 而且你说得没错
I suppose I do. And I suppose you're right.
当然没错了
Damn right, I'm right. Besides, big day tomorrow.
况且明天可是大日子
我们要杀龙 而且我可能是那只会被杀死的龙
Killing dragons, possibly being a dragon and getting killed.
很值得喝一杯
So, let's drink.
-怎么了? -这就是原因吗?
-What? -So that's what this is all about?
-我听不懂 -微笑、酒
Uh, not following.
The smile. The drink.
你和我、互相掩护
You and me. Covering.
你现在只是在扮演会杀龙的 龙骑士达维安
You're being "Davion the fucking Dragon Knight
what killed the fucking dragon."
-别这样 -我就是会杀…
Stop it.
I am Davion the…
够了 脱掉盔甲吧
Stop. Take off the armor.
-你可以当个正常人 -我一直都是正常人
It's all right to be human.
I'm human all the time.
看吧?我是正常人
See? Human.
好吧 我们还是别谈了
Right. You know, let's just not.
我不知道你想要我说什么
Tell me what you want me to say.
从我看到的事情开始
Start with what I can see.
你不吃东西 又很困惑 你简直是一团糟
You're not eating. You're confused. A wreck.
你跟自己心目中的英雄在自家主场 你应该感到安全才对
You're on home ground with your hero, and you should feel safe.
你应该要感觉好一点 但你却更难受
You should feel better. But you feel worse.
所以你就躲起来
So you hide.
堂堂的米拉娜公主 竟然还好意思骂我躲起来
[scoffs] You, Princess Mirana,
are gonna lecture me about hiding.
我每晚入睡的时候 还有早上醒来的时候
Every night when I go to sleep and every morning when I wake,
我都不知道自己是谁
I wonder who I am.
我之前明明知道 我之前明明能搞懂 我…
I used to know. I used to make sense. I was…
[heavy breathing]
不对
No.
我在洞穴里看到了很恐怖的场面
The cave. I saw horrors.
崇拜着一个奇怪的红色石头
Worshiping a strange red rock.
宛如异世界
Otherworldly.
力量很强大 我感觉得出来 我听得出来
Powerful. I felt it. Heard it.
承诺要填补我内心的空虚 太疯狂了
Promising to fill the hole in me. It was madness.
但那也是一个答案
But it was also an answer.
我已经准备好把那当作答案了
And I was ready to let it be the answer.
但我想通了 那只是一个躲藏处
Then I realized. It was just a place to hide.
我现在又想喝酒了 想要陪伴
And now, I want a drink. Company.
你是比疯狂更好的答案
And a better answer than madness.
我不是更好的答案 我甚至跟疯狂没两样
I'm not a better answer. I'm not even a different answer.
这不是你能为我决定的
You don't get to decide that for me.
好好休息吧 龙骑士 我们起床后再见
Sleep well, Dragon Knight. I'll see you when you wake.
[eerie music]
[tinkling]
赛莉蒙妮
Selemene.
[dreamy music]
愿新月照耀你
Crescent light upon you.
愿你的月亮总是满盈
[girl] May your moon always be full.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
你是我眼底闪亮的光芒
You are the light that shines behind my eyes.
-崇拜我 -没有人会比我更崇拜你
Mm, worship me.
No one will worship you more.
[breathes deeply]
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
[gasps]
救救我 求求你 女神
Save me! Please, Goddess!
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
求求你 女神
Goddess, please!
我爱你
[pants] I love you!
求求你
Please!
[screams]
[dreamy music]
过了一千年
A thousand years and these people still don't know who you really are.
这些人还是不知道你的真面目
她的灵魂已经回到物质位面了
Her soul has already returned to the Material Plane.
她对这件事不会有任何记忆 她只会再度深深爱着我
She will have no memory of this and know only renewed,
intense love for me.
-我认为没什么坏处 -你一向如此
I don't see the harm.
You never do.
我知道莲花在你手上
I know you have the lotuses.
所以你才有办法来这里
I know that's how you came to be here.
但我不知道你为什么要来
What I don't know is why.
我要结束这一切 莲花可以给你
To end this. You can have the lotuses.
-我只有一个请求 -你说吧
I only want one thing.
Anything.
让过去成为过去 我想原谅你
[Invoker] To let the past be the past.
To forgive you.
我想道别
To say goodbye.
道别?我该向谁道别呢?
Say goodbye?
To whom would I say goodbye?
你现在连名字都没有
You don't even have a name anymore.
无以名状的东西就无以知晓
What cannot be named, cannot be known.
无以知晓的东西就无法受伤
What cannot be known, cannot be harmed.
也无法被爱
Or loved.
真是可惜
A shame.
你是唯一清楚我真面目的人 我却无法认识你
Not to know the only being who ever saw me for who I truly am.
-我曾经爱过你 -曾经
I loved you once.
我可以再次爱你
Once.
I could love you again.
赛莉蒙妮 这不是…
[sighs] Selemene. That's not…
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
[groans]
什么也不是
Nothing…
[groaning]
什么也不是
[Slyrak] Nothing.
[groaning]
[chokes]
我什么也不是
[Davion] I am nothing.
[gasping]
卡登?
Kaden?
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表