剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
[ominous music]
[swooshes]
女神
Goddess.
露娜 你的恐惧呼唤着我
Luna, your fear calls to me.
是我的愤怒 女神
Only my rage, Goddess.
莲花不见了
The lotuses are gone.
你因为一个故事而感到恐惧 还动了怒
You are afraid of a story.
It makes you angry.
我担心那故事不只是故事
But if it is more than a story…
而是预言
A prophecy.
我当时在场 露娜
I was there, Luna.
历史只要一直被覆述 就会变成神话
History becomes myth as it is retold time and again.
没有意义的事件会被赋予意义
Meaning given to events that had none.
失败之父的承诺会变成预言
Promises from fathers of failure become prophecy.
这些原本都只是 讲给小孩听的床边故事罢了
All born of bedtime stories for children.
米拉娜公主因为失败而被放逐
Princess Mirana was exiled for her failure.
我去找莲花也失败了 空手而归
I have come home from my search empty-handed.
米拉娜不是被放逐 是她自己做出了选择
[Selemene] Mirana was not exiled. She made a choice.
她走的路跟你不一样
Her journey is not your own.
莲花被偷走是很严重的事
The theft of the lotuses is a grave crime.
让我们损失惨重
It cost us a great deal.
但你应该要有信心
But you should have faith.
[theme music]
[wind swooshing]
[groans]
[dramatic music]
剧名:本书结尾的怪物
[exhales]
天哪 能避避风是好事
Ugh, at last. It's good to be out of the wind.
你的手臂
Your arm.
-我都没注意到 -我帮你包扎
Didn't notice.
Let me wrap that.
马厩里应该有大小适合塞根的马毯
There's a stable with horse rugs that should fit Sagan.
找到了
[Davion chuckles] There we are.
[gulping]
[sighs, chuckles]
龙之火威士忌
Dragon's Fire Whiskey.
虽然不是冰川残骸雪白 但是可以暖暖身子
It's no Icewrack White, but it'll warm you up.
[coughs]
所以这酒才叫龙之火
[Davion] Yeah, that's why they call it Dragon's Fire.
我想也是
I surmised.
听着 你如果想谈谈…
Listen. If you, uh, you know, talk, uh, I'm here.
我就在这里
吃点热腾腾的东西 好好睡一觉 很快就能再上路了
Nice hot meal. Sleep. You'll be ready to go in no time.
不能再耽搁了
No time at all.
[door squeaks open]
有人来了
Company.
[suspenseful music]
卡登 你竟然冒着寒风找到了这只龙
Kaden.
You found that here. In the cold.
赤红和金有点反常
Crimson and gold are acting strange.
更容易猎捕 但更难杀死
Easier to hunt, harder to kill.
但你还是轻松搞定了
You don't make it look hard.
每一块盔甲都是龙铸造的
The armor. Every piece, forged from dragon.
越老越好 是成龙 我夺走了它的力量
The older the better. Adult. I took his strength.
成龙?
Adult?
成龙至少需要半个军团的人才能搞定
An adult must have taken half the order to bring down.
Hm.
只有我一个人
Only me.
[thuds]
没想到会在这遇到人 我猜你从我的侍从布拉姆那里听说了
Didn't expect to see anyone here. Guessing you heard from Bram, my squire.
-我派他去龙堡了 -从哪里去龙堡?
Sent him to Dragon Hold.
[Kaden] Sent from where?
巴罗海文 我们处理了一个雏龙窝
Barrowhaven. Clearing a wyrmling nest.
我还以为里面有只上古龙族
Thought I found an Eldwyrm.
是以为还是真的有?
Did you think or did you find?
我们…不 我们没找到古龙
We… No. We didn't find it.
-这位小姐不认同 -什么?
The lady doesn't approve.
I'm sorry?
我懂她的表情和眼神
I know the face. The look.
她心想:“这可怜的动物”
Thinking, "This poor animal."
你知道它在野外 会对你做出什么事吗?
Do you know what he would do to you in the wild?
它的咬击会融化你的肉 你血管里的血会沸腾
His bite melts flesh. Cooks the blood in your veins.
人不会死 只会一直尖叫
Keeps you alive and screaming. Strong men beg for death.
连壮汉都会一心求死
龙骑士得向敌人致敬
A Dragon Knight honors his enemy.
但我们不能忘了它们是什么
But we can never forget what they are.
它们是杀人机器
Killing machines.
我…去看看玛西的状况
I, uh… I'm going to check on Marci.
[door closes]
-达维安 等等 -待会再说
Davion, wait!
Not now.
你骗了他
You lied to him.
不只是这样
It's worse than that.
-我还想和他对决 -跟他对决?
I wanted to fight him.
Fight him?
我知道很荒谬
It's crazy, I know.
但看到他抓着那只雏龙 我就有股冲动
Something about seeing him with that wyrmling in his hands.
他还用了钩子
On that hook.
你之前想回龙堡就是为了找他这种人
You wanted to go back to Dragon Hold to speak with someone exactly like him.
你的机会来了
This is your chance.
他一定不会懂的
He wouldn't understand any of this.
你只是怕他不懂
You mean you're afraid he won't.
我以为龙骑士达维安天不怕地不怕
Hm, I thought Davion the Dragon Knight wasn't afraid of anything.
[eerie music]
你是几岁学会在暗影间穿梭的?
How old were you when you learned to step from shadow to shadow?
童年快结束的时候
Childhood's end.
你这项能力有什么变化吗?
Hm. Any variations in the power of this ability?
晚上的时候
Night.
满月的时候
Full moons.
跟家人在一起的时候
With my family.
真有意思 那季节…
Interesting. Do the seasons…
知道这些对唤回蒙妮有帮助吗?
Knowing this will help bring Mene back.
你一向都这么激动吗?
Are you always so emotional?
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night.
你要不要也写下来算了?
Would you like to write that down?
-告诉我吧 -梦里一片漆黑
-Tell me. -It was dark.
我一直听到蒙妮的名字
I heard Mene's name over and over.
我的团 我的家人
My pod. My family. We worshiped. We loved.
我们一同崇拜与相爱
我看到了他们的脸
I saw their faces.
戴费德、伊德瓦、阿达拉
Dyfed, Idwal, Adara.
他们笑了
They smiled.
然后我就醒了
Then I woke.
独自待在高塔里
Alone in a tower.
这么多书、这么多魔法 但你什么都无法理解
All these books. All this magic. You understand nothing.
我拿这本书要做什么?
What am I supposed to do with this?
理解一切
Understand everything.
是食物的问题 还是一起用餐的人?
Is it the food or the company?
-什么? -你一口都没吃
-I'm sorry? -[Kaden] You're not eating.
我们上山的路走得很艰辛
It was a difficult trip up the mountain.
这给你吧 这是龙的鳞尖
[Kaden] For you, then. Dragon scale tips.
这样就不会那么吃力了
These should ease the trip down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你应该不是专程来这里抓雏龙的
I imagine you didn't come all the way out here to hunt wyrmlings.
我要还债
Settling a debt. My dragon debt.
-还龙债 -龙债?
Dragon debt?
你欠龙债
A debt with dragons.
不是龙 是人
Not dragons. Men.
将近二十年前 我们共三十个人 一起去了雷斯宣姆
[Kaden] It was almost 20 years ago.
Thirty of us to the city of Leathsham.
很棒的小镇 有人看到雏龙出没
Nice town. Wyrmling sightings.
我们担心这可能代表有成龙 所以非常谨慎
Feared it might mean an adult dragon, we weren't taking any chances.
我当时还写了日记
Kept a journal then, was worried about a girl.
那时还会为了一个女生 或一些无聊的东西烦心
Or some nonsense.
接着天空突然裂开
Then the sky tore open. A streak of fire. Looked like day.
一条烈焰喷出 就像天亮了一样
也像是地狱
Looked like hell.
我对女生的担忧也消失在那场火里了
Worries over girls were lost in that flame.
我们凭着勇气和受过的训练继续前进
Bravery and training marched us forward,
进入了死亡深渊
into the maw of death.
我们当时什么都不知道 不可能知道
We didn't know, couldn't know until we saw him
直到我们见到了它
它被自己的火光照亮着
in the light of his own fire.
红色的鳞片在月光下摇曳着
Red scales shifted in the moonlight.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表