剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
He keeps to himself in his tower, in a valley south of the Broken Peaks.
要有这个才能见到他
You'll need this to see him.
请给我吧
[Mirana] Please.
我希望你将来能用善意报答我 公主
I'd rather my favor be returned in kind someday, Princess,
你可能不只是公主
who may be more than a princess.
你接受我的条件吗?
[Shopkeeper] Do we have a bargain?
龙骑士
[Mirana] Dragon Knight.
公主
Princess. Find what you came for?
-东西找到了吗? -我会找到的
-I will. -I don't doubt it.
你一定可以的
你气色很糟
You look terrible.
我感觉也很糟
I feel terrible.
你应该好好休息养伤
You should rest, recover.
不行 我要去见朋友
-Can't, I'm meeting some friends. -Those bandits.
那群强盗
-你这样子一定会被他们杀死 -确实有这种可能
In your condition, they'll kill you.
That is a distinct possibility.
你没有武器 又没有盟友
You have no weapon. No allies.
闪避毫无意义的战斗并不羞耻
There's no shame in walking away from a pointless fight.
我们要去破峰 你就跟我们一起去吧
We're going to the Broken Peaks. You should too.
Come with us.
我不会逃避战斗的 这次也一样
[Davion] I won't run from a fight. Even this one.
我的名号♥对我和我在龙堡的兄弟来说 都是有意义的
My name means something to me, to my brothers in Dragon Hold.
让自己蒙羞就等于是羞辱他们
-Dishonoring myself dishonors them. -[Mirana] Stupid.
真蠢
很勇敢 但也很蠢
Brave but stupid.
祝你好运了 龙骑士
Best of luck to you, Dragon Knight.
塞根 来
[whistles]
Sagan!
[speaking Elven] Komi!
-[leaves rustling] -[growls]
[rumbling]
别用这种眼神看我
Don't look at me that way.
你要我怎么做?
What would you have me do?
我已经不是以前的我了
I'm not what I once was.
你没听到吗?我现在是虚无公主
Didn't you hear?
I'm the "Princess of Nothing."
[laughter]
[bandits grunt]
就是这个王八蛋
That's the son of a bitch.
是吗?就是你这个王八蛋吗?
Is that right?
Are you the son of a bitch?
场面不需要搞得太难看
This doesn't have to get ugly.
只要你们道歉 我们就可以安安静静各自离开
Just apologize and we can go our separate ways in peace.
[bandits laugh]
唯一让我抱歉的 就是我只能够杀死你一次
Only thing I'm sorry for is I can't kill you more than once.
我有东西在你手上
-You have something of mine. -I'll have your head too.
你的头马上也会到我手上
-[thwacks] -[grunts]
[gasps]
Ah! [grunts]
-[grunts] -[groans]
[gags]
[laughter]
别急 各位 我们慢慢享受吧
Not so fast, boys! Make it last! [chuckles]
[all laughing]
把戒指留给…
Save me the ring…
[whistling]
[whistles]
-[horse whines] -Oh!
[epic music]
[growling]
[roars]
[shrieking]
[all gasp]
来 迎接死亡吧
Come. Meet your death.
[grunts]
-[growls] -[grunts]
[gasps]
[bandit screams]
玛西?
Marci?
我的天啊
[Mirana] Moon's sweet light.
[growls]
-[screams] -[snarls]
[roars]
[gasps]
手下留情
[whimpers] Mercy!
不要杀我 拜托 我求求你
[Deeb] Don't kill me! Please! I beg you!
我求求你
I beg you!
[pants]
我应该要杀怪物
I slay monsters!
不是杀人 我不是这种人
Not people! I'm not this!
我不是这种人 我不能是这种人
I'm not this! I can't be this!
达维安
Davion.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
我是什么?
What am I?
[gates open]
跟我们走吧
You're coming with us.
否则你可能会身陷危机
Or take your chances with them.
[clanking]
[Sagan growls]
你要去破峰
[Davion] You're headed for the Broken Peaks.
没错 我要找住在那里的贤者
Yes. To see a sage who lives there.
跟龙堡同方向 我们可以一起走
That's on the way to Dragon Hold. We can travel together.
你如果拒绝 我也能理解
I'd understand if you said no.
我来自银夜森林
I'm from the Nightsilver Woods.
找寻破碎的人 把他们拼凑回原样
Finding broken people,
putting them back together…
这就是我们常做的事 我们一起走吧
It's what we do.
We can travel together.
你说的那个贤者
This sage of yours…
你觉得他了不了解龙的事?
do you think he knows anything about dragons?
[birds chirping]
菲姆林
Fymryn.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
这没什么
It's nothing.
我从不空手而归 看到没有?
I don't return empty-handed. See?
是蒙妮的莲花
[Dyfed] The Lotuses of Mene!
(改编自威尔乌集团 电玩作品《Dota 2》)
[closing theme music]
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表