剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
[eerie music]
[suspenseful music]
[water splashing]
[growls]
[splashes]
我可是里瑞克 小老鼠 海洋之母、风暴之母
[Lirrak] I am Lirrak, little mouse. Mother of Oceans, Mother of Storms.
别想限制我
I will not be contained!
[sizzling]
[grunting]
[screaming]
[explodes]
[somber music]
[ominous music]
[theme music]
结果是无可避免的
[Invoker] The end is inevitable.
-[growling] -[gasps]
不久之后 斯莱瑞克就会掌握主导权
[Invoker] Soon, Slyrak will command and you will be dead.
而你将面临死亡
[panting]
我们差不多该上路了
[Mirana] We should be on the road by now.
剧名:说出来吧
-假设我们现在在正确的路上的话 -我知道回家的路
-Assuming this is the right road. -I know my way back home.
你应该进我的帐篷睡
You should try sleeping in my tent.
你气色看起来很差
You look like death.
你不挖苦我吗?
You're not going to mock me?
说只有公主会住帐篷
Tell me tents are for princesses, no Dragon Knight would ever…
龙骑士绝对不会…
-你是怎么了? -我快死了
-What's wrong with you? -[Davion] I'm dying.
这叫宿醉
It's called a hangover.
快收拾东西吧 我们的进度已经延误三天了
Now pack your things, we're three days behind schedule as it is.
干
Fuck…
小两口吵架啦?
-Lovers quarrel? -We're not. No, it isn't.
我们不是…
不是那样的
她很适合当吵架的对象
She seems easy to fight with. If it's not her, then…
如果不是她 那…
也不是
It's not.
-你说不是就不是吧 -真的不是
-If you say so. -I do say so.
嘿
Hey!
[tranquil music]
走这边
That's the way.
你好像很不喜欢她
-You don't like her very much. -I like her just fine.
我对她没有特别的感觉
少来了
Nah. You haven't tried to boss her around even once.
你连一次都没对她颐指气使
这是你的马脚
It's your tell. I notice these things.
我观察力很敏锐的
[air dragons growling]
站住
-Freeze. -[Sagan growls]
[soft explosion]
[screeching]
是飞龙 我们得靠在一起 它们可能会看上比较小的目标
Air dragons. Cluster together. They may ignore us for a smaller target.
[screeches]
[screeches]
[growls]
[rumbling]
这里是狩猎区 我们没办法避开
Hunting ground. No way around it.
你在笑什么?
Why are you smiling?
-我没笑 我们得… -我都看到牙齿了
-I'm not. We need to… -I see teeth. You're happy.
你很开心
[sighs]
难得遇到我能解决的问题 我确实蛮开心的
I… I guess it's nice to have a problem I know how to solve.
我知道该怎么不被龙吃掉
Like how not to become lunch.
它们会注意猎物的动静 别被它们看到 不要动
They hunt by movement. Stay out of sight, stay still.
-不然就会像那只鹿一样 -如果找不到掩护呢?
-Or end up like that deer. -What if there's no cover?
一定要找到
Find it.
[rumbling]
-Oh, uh! -[giggles]
你在画什么?
What are you drawing?
这是不是很神奇 爸爸?
[Filomena] Isn't it magical, Papa?
Mm.
你打算取什么名字? 名字是很有意义的
And what will you name it? There's power in a name.
我想先查过资料再取名 才能取个适合的名字
I need to study if before I name it, so I give it the right one.
真明智
Very wise. Now I need to show you something.
来 我有东西要给你看
[gasps]
这是我们的家
[Invoker] Home.
[gasps]
[giggling]
妈妈
Mother…
-对不起 -她说不定会来
-I'm sorry. -Perhaps she'll visit.
你也知道她不会来的
You know she won't.
我也很想她 别难过
I miss her too. Don't be sad.
神奇的孩子
Magical child.
费洛米娜 让我看看
-Filomena, show me. Does it hurt? -Only a little.
-会痛吗? -一点点而已
触碰就会疼痛
Sensitivity to touch.
血管、瘀血、疹子 你这样多久了?
Veins, bruises, rash. How long have you had these?
从离开妈妈就开始了
Since we left Mother.
我以为会自己好起来
I thought it would fade. I didn't wanna worry you.
我不想让你担心
[gasps]
怎么了?我怎么了 爸爸?
What? What's wrong with me, Papa?
我没事吧?
-Am I all right? -Of course you are.
那当然
有我在
You have me. Hm?
[somber music]
在这扎营吧
[Davion] Set up camp here.
在这里过夜应该够安全
It should be safe enough for the night.
-她一直跟你聊天 -菲姆林吗?
-She talks to you. -Fymryn? Yeah. About life, trees.
是啊 我们在聊生命和树木
你知道她会87种 称呼“月光”的方式吗?
You know she has 87 words for "moonlight"?
但我一种都不会念
-None of which I can pronounce. -She sounds endlessly delightful.
看来她很健谈
但她没跟你聊到其他事吗?
But she's said nothing else to you?
没聊到我的事吗?
-Nothing about me, or… -Princess, you sound jealous.
公主
你听起来像在吃醋呢
看来龙的吼叫声损害了你的听力
All that roaring damaged your ears.
-看起来不错 -是个豪♥宅♥了
-[Fymryn] Looks good to me. -Luxury accommodations.
你刚刚说什么?
-Oh, you were saying? -[Mirana] Not a word.
我什么都没说
他们要开睡衣派对
They're going to have a slumber party.
彻夜畅聊
Chat the night away.
真棒
How sweet.
你都没说话
[Davion] You're quiet.
我只是…
[Fymryn] I'm just…
我不太习惯一个人独处
I'm not very good at being alone.
你们很幸运 还能跟团员在一起
You're lucky your pod is with you.
-我的天啊 -抱歉 我以为…
-Gods' mercy. -I'm sorry, I thought…
我们三个吗?
The three of us?
不是 我们不是…
No. We… We're not…
原来人类只有一个情人的传闻是真的
So it's true about humans. You have just one lover.
-通常同时只会有一个 -就一个人?
-At a time. Usually. -One person?
每晚都跟同一个人?
-The same person every night? -How do you handle more?
要怎么应付好几个人?
我能理解在某些情况下 人是越多越好 但…
I mean, I get it. The more the merrier in certain circumstances, but…
达维安
[Mirana] Davion.
一定会太拥挤 那可不是好事
It must get crowded. Which is not good.
没错 因为人多了 就会有更多起起伏伏 更多争吵
It's true, there are more of us, so more ups, downs, more fighting.
但我们是一家人 我们都在同一条船上
But we're family. Always in it together.
所以你的团员在寇德维格等你吗?
So your pod is waiting for you in Coedwig?
没有
No.
没人在等我
No one is waiting for me.
他们被暗月军团杀死了
The Dark Moon Order made sure of it.
-真遗憾 -你不用同情她
-I'm sorry. -Don't you dare take pity on her.
-是她造成的 是她自己选择的 -等等 你…
-This is her doing. Her choice. -Wait, what's…
自私又愚蠢
[Mirana] Selfish. Stupid.
你得到了什么?
And for what? Senseless deaths. A war no one asked for.
毫无意义的死亡 没人想打的战争
是你到了银夜森林
You came to the Nightsilver Woods.
偷了莲花 那些命都该算在你头上
You stole the lotuses. And the blood is on your hands.
现在你得告诉我 你到底在盘算什么
And now you're going to tell me what the real game is.
[yells]
[Sagan growls]
-这距离我可以射得很准 -我的家人都死了
-At this range I'm fairly accurate. -My family is dead.
-被屠♥杀♥了 -你们不要这个样子
-Slaughtered. -Whoa, we're not doing this here.
我会射穿你的
I will shoot through you. Why did you hide who you really were?
你为什么要隐瞒真实身份?
你怎么什么都不说?
-Why did you say nothing? -I just wanna go home.
我只是想回家
-你都没跟我说… -我不能让她知道我知情
-You said nothing to me about… -I couldn't let her know I knew.
我得知道她想隐瞒什么
I had to know what she would not say.
所以你就瞒着我 你利用了我
So you kept me in the dark. You used me.
我本来也想告诉你 但你忙着交朋友
I tried to tell you. You were too busy making friends.
-我不是在跟她交… -而且你又不跟我说话
-I'm not making friends with… -[Mirana] And you're not talking to me.
想必是我做错了什么 你才不愿与我说话
I must have done something to earn your silence.
你至少也该告诉我原因
You could at least tell me what.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表