剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
[ominous music]
[footsteps approaching]
那些年轻的侍者 才侍奉了一个朔望月而已
[Mirana] These young acolytes, they worship for one moon phase
就觉得自己是新来的 所以就应该最受赛莉蒙妮宠爱
and think because they're new and shiny they should be Selemene's favorites.
他们应该要安分守己一点 像我这样
They should know their place. I know my own.
干吗?我可没有觉得受威胁
What? I don't feel threatened.
[swooshes]
愿新月照耀你 姐妹
Crescent light upon you, sister.
真是闪亮?
It's very shiny?
[tense music]
塞根 来
Sagan! Komi!
[groans]
[panting]
[whooshing]
[grunts]
Ah!
[groans]
[panting]
[growls]
[heavy breathing]
我从不空手而归
[Fyrmyn] I don't return empty-handed.
-看到没有? -是蒙妮的莲花
-See? -[Dyfed] The Lotuses of Mene.
你就是在忙这个吗?
Is this where you've been?
-忙着找莲花吗? -什么?
-Doing this? -What?
-你是怎么… -我是在一个水池里找到的
How did you…
I found them. In a pool of water.
-是银夜森林里的水池 -银夜森林?
In the Nightsilver Woods.
The Nightsilver Woods?
-你是怎么进去的? -你又是怎么出来的?
-How did you get in? -How did you get out?
[sniffs]
-这花味道好奇怪 -而且你只靠自己就办到了
The flowers smell weird.
[Dyfed] And you did this by yourself.
没办法
I had to.
-总要有人找到这些花 -就只因为一个故事
Someone had to.
Because of a story?
银夜森林是真的
The Nightsilver Woods are real.
莲花也是真的
The lotuses are real.
我看到了家 我们真正的家
I saw home, our real home.
有了这些花 我就能带大家回去
And… and with these, I'll lead us back.
我们会夺回属于我们的东西
We'll take it back. It's ours. Just like the story says.
就像故事说的那样
你真是个疯子 但我爱你
You are mad. But I love you.
-而且我很想你 -我们都很想你
And I've missed you.
Hmm. We've all missed you.
现在不行
Not now.
我现在得去找他了
Now I have to find him.
[ominous music]
剧名:无处之地
[breathing heavily]
[rattling]
[screams, exhales deeply]
给我一个不该杀你的理由 什么理由都好
[Mirana] Give me a reason, any reason, not to kill you.
过去这一星期 我每晚都会看到这样的状况
Every night for the last week I've watched this happen,
而每晚我都会问自己这个问题
and every night I ask myself that question.
-但你没下手 -对 我没下手
-But you don't. -No, I don't.
我一直做恶梦
I keep having these nightmares.
恶梦?
Nightmares?
那些龙 我听得到它们的声音
The dragons. I hear them, their voices.
它们无所不在
They're everywhere.
被你杀死的龙
The ones you've slain.
不对 是全部 是全部的龙
No. All of them. All dragons.
我一直听到话语和音乐
It's just words and words and music.
它们就像是在对着彼此唱歌♥
Like their singing to each other. Uh, to me.
也对着我唱
是关于你在洞穴里看到的事
About whatever it was you said you saw in that cave.
也许吧
Maybe.
很奇怪 我也搞不懂
It's strange, I don't understand.
它们就在我的脑海里
But they're inside me, and I don't… I don't know how to stop them.
我不知道怎么阻止它们
-唯一的办法就是醒过来 -没错
Other than waking up.
Other than that.
在抵达龙堡之前只能这样了
At least until I reach Dragon Hold.
我们周末就会到贤者那里了
We'll reach the Sage by week's end.
或许他能帮上忙
Maybe he can help.
一千年前 在银夜森林深处
[Fymryn] A thousand years ago, deep in the Nightsilver Woods,
太阳闭上了眼睛 月亮变成了血色
the sun shut her eyes and the moon turned to blood.
-会痛吗? -她变得很软弱
-Did it hurt? -It made her weak.
蒙妮 月之女神
Mene, the Goddess of the Moon.
没错 仔细听好了
Yes. Ssh. Listen now.
夜晚变成红色
The night turned red,
我们的女神被赛莉蒙妮困在阴影中
and our goddess was trapped in shadow by Selemene.
赛莉蒙妮就是暗月女神
Selemene, the Dark Moon Goddess.
蒙妮还在阴影里吗?
Mene is still inside the shadow?
-是啊 -她能出来吗?
-[Fymryn] She is. -[girl 1] Can she get out?
为什么?赛莉蒙妮为什么要这样?
[girl 2] Why? Why did Selemene do that?
赛莉蒙妮希望科利艾塔维能崇拜她
Selemene wanted worship from the Coriel'Tauvi.
不叫她女神的人都会受到惩罚
Punished anyone who wouldn't call her Goddess.
所以有些精灵就真的对她祈祷了吗?
But some elves, they did say their prayers to her?
-对赛莉蒙妮? -没错 有些精灵到现在还会
-To Selemene? -Yes, some did. Some still do.
-但她很邪恶 -有时候恶人就是会得逞
-But she's evil. -That's how evil works sometimes.
可是…
But…
赛莉蒙妮把所有 不向她祈祷的人都驱逐了
Selemene banished anyone who wouldn't pray to her,
到离我们在银夜森林的家很远的地方
far from our home in the Nightsilver Woods,
到世界上最黑暗的角落
into the darkest corners of the world.
我们真正的女神离开了这个世界
Our true Goddess left this world,
但是我们每天都会崇拜蒙妮
but every day, we worship Mene, so one day she'll come back to us.
让她有朝一日能够回来
-赞美蒙妮之月 -赞美蒙妮之月
[all] Praise the moon of Mene.
但如果蒙妮已经死了 她怎么回来?
But if Mene is dead, how does she come back?
通过信仰和崇拜 神是永远不死的
Through belief. Worship. What is divine may never die.
是这样的 蒙妮在庙里留了礼物给我们
You see, Mene left a gift for us in the Temple.
-她的神奇莲花 -礼物?
-Her magical lotuses. -Presents?
-那只是花而已 -是很特别的花 她是为花而活
But they're just flowers.
Special flowers. She lived for her flowers,
等他把花放在地上 她就会回来
so when he lays the flowers on the earth, she will return.
这个“他”是谁?
Uh… who is he?
他是有着过人知识和力量的男人
He is a man with spectacular knowledge and power.
一名巫师
A sorcerer.
-他有名字吗? -他没有名字
-Does he have a name? -[Fymryn] He doesn't.
他住在一座神奇的高塔里
He lives in a miraculous tower,
那座塔藏身在高山群中的山谷里
tucked in the valley of the highest mountains.
这就是我要去的地方 我要把这些带给他
And that's where I will go. And I will bring him these.
礼物
The presents.
[gasps]
你要让蒙妮回来 你要带我们回家
You're going to bring back Mene. You're going to take us home.
我不想回家 我想再听更多故事
I don't wanna go home. I want more story.
别担心 还有很多故事能讲
[chuckles] Don't worry. There's plenty left to tell.
你是真的要去找那个人吗?
So you're really leaving to find this man?
你们不想去
You're not coming?
那些故事我们都听过 但是你…
We've all heard the stories, but you…
就好像活在那些故事里
-It's like you live them. -We all live them.
-我们都活在那些故事里 -这理由不够好
[Dyfed] Not good enough.
你上次不告而别 然后带着莲花回来
You left without a word last time and returned with those lotuses.
你现在又要离开了 却期望我们什么都不问就跟随你
Now you're leaving again, and expect us to follow with no questions asked.
你得对我们敞开心房♥
We need you to let us in.
我们需要知道
We need to know.
你为何如此深信那些故事?
The stories, what makes you so sure?
因为这个
This.
这就是原因
This is why.
我能这样 也能这样
I can do this.
And this.
也变成我看看
Ooh! Now do me.
我甚至能让你们以为 我根本没来过这里
[Fymryn] I can even make it seem like I was never here at all.
-你应该早点告诉我们的 -告诉你们我是怪胎吗?
-You should've told us. -Told you what? That I'm a freak?
你们不会用异样眼光看我吗?
Would you have looked at me the same?
故事里有提到 蒙妮的祭司和战士有这种能力
The stories say Mene's priests and warriors could do those things.
但蒙妮不在了 她已经死了
But Mene is gone. She's dead.
或许蒙妮的一部分还在某个地方
Or maybe some part of Mene is still out there.
-而她选择了我 -不对
-And she has chosen me. -[Dyfed] No.
蒙妮是选择了我们
Mene has chosen us.
[dramatic music]
左边
[Davion] Left.
那条路还要走一个星期 这条可以省下好几天的时间
That path will run another week. This one will cut days off our journey.
对 走这条比较快 但我们有可能会死掉
Yeah, it's faster. If it doesn't kill you.
我走过这些路 我不要走右边
I've traveled these roads. I don't go right.
-而且暴风雨要来了 -我想走捷径赌一把
-And with this storm coming in… -[Mirana] I'll take my chances on faster.
[wind swooshing]
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表