剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
-你又是龙骑士达维安 -不可能的
-"Davion the Dragon Knight." -It's not possible!
-[thwacks] -[grunts]
野蛮人 该死的食人魔
Savage! Fucking cannibal!
[grunts]
-[slams] -[groans]
[whimpers]
明天正午
Tomorrow. Midday.
我会带兄弟来找你算账的
My brothers and me, we're coming for you.
你死定了 听到没有?你死定了
You're a dead man. You hear me? A dead man!
-[Davion groaning] -[thuds]
我嗅到你的恐惧了
[Terrorblade] I smell your fear.
你只要让我进去就好
All you have to do is…
let me in.
[gasps]
你醒啦?感觉如何?
-[door opens] -[innkeeper] You're awake.
How do you feel?
感觉就像用错方法进了龙肛♥门♥
Like I went the wrong way through a dragon's asshole.
还有正确的方法吗?
There's a right way?
[retches]
这是祖传秘方 全喝光吧
Old family remedy. Drink it all.
你那两位女性朋友去黑市了
[innkeeper] Your lady friends went to the Black Market.
我叫她们等你 但她们很坚持要去
I told them to wait for you, but they were quite insistent.
我想她们应该可以保护好自己
I get the sense they can take care of themselves.
Um, I… I must ask you to leave.
我得请你离开了
就因为我刚让他流了点血吗?
Over a little blood and purge? This place has seen a lot worse.
-这里明明发生过更严重的事 -是因为迪比和他朋友
It's just Deeb and his friends,
他们如果知道你在这 一定会放火把这里烧掉 再把我杀了
if they find you here, they'll burn the place down and kill me.
而且他们是很忠实的顾客
And besides that, they're good customers.
我明白了
Say no more.
对了 你有没有剑 或什么东西可以借我?
Listen, do you have a sword or something I can borrow?
你该不会真的要跟他们打吧?
You're not really gonna fight them.
就算得赤手空拳 我也不会怯战
Bare-handed, if I have to.
但我宁愿不要
Not my preference.
你真是个疯子
You're a crazy bastard.
我的名号♥可不是白叫的
My name means something.
无论是龙还是人 我都不会闪躲
I don't run from beast or man.
就算是你的客人也一样
Even if they are your customers.
那就祝你好运了
[innkeeper laughs]
Gods' luck, then.
你如果能活下来 我就把你的肖像画挂在墙上
You survive, I'll hang your portrait on the wall.
跟我想象中不太一样
Not what I was expecting.
两位小姐有什么事吗?
May I help you, madams?
尼克多
[Mirana] Nikdo.
有人叫我来这里找他
I was told to ask for him.
我知道了 但我们这里禁止携带武器
I see. I'm afraid weapons are not allowed inside.
请跟我来
If you'll follow me.
[women moaning]
[moaning continues]
[people panting]
[moaning]
尼克多大♥师♥马上就会过来
Master Nikdo will be with you presently.
[suspenseful music]
我是尼克多
I am Nikdo.
你是哪位?
And you are?
我是来打听消息的
Here for information.
听说你可能知道某件珍奇物品的下落
I was told you might know the whereabouts of certain rare artifacts.
我知道的可多了
I know many things.
但想得到这种情报 就得付出代价
But such information comes at a price.
我很受赛莉蒙妮重用
I am the most-favored of Selemene.
只要你帮我 她一定会给你丰厚的奖赏
She will reward you handsomely if you help me.
这点我也很清楚
I know that above all.
-你怎么在这? -我收到比饰品和空头支票好的条件
[Mirana] You?
We have a better offer than a few trinkets and empty promises.
这位是米拉娜 她曾是月之公主
May I introduce Mirana, once Princess of the Moon,
也曾是日之公主
once Princess of the Sun, and now…
现在却只是个虚无公主
princess of nothing at all.
我是负责帮有钱人找珍宝的
I locate precious things for wealthy people.
我有个客户正好是来自太阳帝权
One of my clients happens to be from the Helio Imperium.
就是你叔叔 他很想找到你
Your uncle. And he wants you so very badly.
当初真该让那些村民杀了你
I should have let those villagers kill you.
或许吧 那哑巴就归你了
Probably.
The mute is yours.
带她们下楼
Take them downstairs.
[ominous music]
[metal clanking]
听说你惹上了一些麻烦
Got in a bit of trouble, I hear.
只要有把长剑就能解决了
Nothing a good length of sharp steel can't solve.
-这个能换到什么? -你疯了吗?
[Davion] What can I get for this?
You crazy? I'm not touching that.
-我才不要碰这个 -熔掉就好
Just melt it down. The gold's worth a hundred crowns, easy.
黄金就至少值一百克朗
不值得我赔上性命
It's not worth me life.
拿走 快滚蛋吧
Put it away and fuck off.
听着 我现在处境有点艰难
Look, I'm in a bit of a bind here.
你能帮帮我吗? 你知道我是谁 我向来有借有还
Can you help me out?
You know who I am. You know I'm good for it.
我知道你是谁 也知道谁想杀你
I know who you are and who wants you dead,
我认为你还不了钱的机率太高了
and I don't like me odds on collecting that debt.
抱歉 达维安 我只接受钱币
Sorry, Davion. Coin or nothing.
我弄不到钱币
I have no way of getting any coin.
你有东西能赌的话 就去赌一把吧
[blacksmith] There's always the Narrows
if you got something to wager.
[clanking]
有新货啊?还不错
[man 1] Fresh meat, eh?
Not bad.
这个是非卖♥♥品
This one's not for sale.
小的那个算你50克朗
You can have the little one for 50 crowns.
想买♥♥去做什么都可以
Do what you like with her.
我只愿意出40 这瘦竹竿在楼上根本撑不过一周
I'll give you 40.
This skinny bitch won't last a week upstairs.
45 很少有仆人这么柔软的
Forty-five.
She's remarkably soft for a servant girl.
成交
Uh… Deal.
跟你的仆人说再见吧 公主
Say goodbye to your servant, Princess.
虽然你的命运也不会好到哪去
Although I daresay your fate won't be any more pleasant.
先担心你自己的安危吧
Worry more about your own welfare.
你的手下忘了取走我的武器
Your men forgot to disarm me.
-[cracks] -[grunts]
-[thwacks] -[groans]
-[slams] -[grunts]
我要让你四分五裂
I'll break you in half.
-[bottle shatters] -[grunts]
我是要来打听莲花的事
I came here for information about my lotuses.
快跟我说莲花在哪里
Tell me where to find them.
-[slams] -[groans]
-不然就向她解释 -神秘商人 去问神秘商人
[Mirana] Or explain it to her.
The Shopkeeper. Talk to the Shopkeeper.
-在哪里? -雀巢
-Where? -The Magpie's Roost.
任何运经坎冬尼斯的商品 他都知道
If any such merchandise moves through Candoness, he knows.
他都知道
He knows.
他一定也知道你这个虚无公主的事
And he'll know you, Princess of Nothing.
你这被驱逐的、篡夺者的淫♥妇♥
Outcast! Usurper's whore.
你很会找遗失的珍宝
Finder of lost, precious things.
看你能不能找到自己的牙齿 我们走
See if you can find your teeth. Let's go.
开始下注 掷骰子
[pit boss] Place your bets! Throw the bones!
-5克朗押猪 -20克朗押山猪
-[player 1] Five on the pig! -Twenty on the boar.
你是不会赢的 小子
-You're never gonna win, boy! -Five against.
-5克朗押他输 -5克朗押他赢
-10克朗押他输 -快点掷骰子
-Five on the stand! -Ten against!
让我赢
-Let's go! Let's go! -Roll it our way.
-好 -是狗
-Yes! -Dog!
你输了
You lose!
-可恶 -快让位给有钱的人吧
-Shit. -Make room for players with coin.
-你死定了 -我今晚请大家喝酒
-Dead man. -[player 2] I'm buying drinks tonight.
听说你或许能找到某些特别的物品
I was told you might be able to locate certain artifacts of unique interest.
那要看是什么物品 以及有多特别
This depends on the artifact and the interest.
是蒙妮之庙的莲花
Lotuses from the Temple of Mene.
我不碰赃物
I do not deal in stolen goods,
银夜森林的公主也不该碰赃物
nor should a princess of the Nightsilver Woods,
就算被驱逐了也一样
exiled or not.
莲花被人偷走了 我是想找回来
The lotuses were stolen. I intend to get them back.
你能帮我吗?
[Mirana] Can you help me?
我当然无法拒绝赛莉蒙妮的使者
I cannot refuse an emissary of Selemene.
不过很遗憾 还没有人拿出来卖♥♥
However, I'm afraid no one has offered them for sale.
但或许有个我认识的人能帮你
But, perhaps a man I know can help you.
-是谁? -一位贤者
Who?
A sage.
他总是窝在 位于破峰南方的山谷的高塔里
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表