剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
[door opens]
救救她们 拜托你
Help them. Please.
矮个子多处骨折 还有内出血
[Invoker] The little one has several broken bones and internal bleeding,
高个子的肺部被刺穿了
the taller one a punctured lung.
-她们很快就会死了 -那就快救救她们
They will both die shortly.
[Davion] Then help.
我必须遵守神秘商人的商规
The Shopkeeper's rules of commerce obligate me
在我们协商期间提供庇护与款待
to offer safety and hospitality during our… negotiation.
协商?你在说…
Negotiation? What are you…
睡吧
Sleep.
[theme music]
你让她进来了吗?
[Fymryn] You let her inside?
没那么简单
It's not so simple.
那就弄得简单点
Make it simple.
[zaps]
骑士、死亡与恶魔
赛莉蒙妮的月光照耀穿透我
[priest] Selemene's moonlight shines through me.
光明又纯净
Luminous and pure.
复诵
Repeat.
-赛莉蒙妮的月光照耀穿透我 -赛莉蒙妮的月光照耀穿透我
[Coedwei] Selemene's moonlight shines through me.
-光明又纯净 -光明又纯净
Luminous and pure.
我们要把生命奉献给她
We live our life in her service, souls sealed in servitude.
将灵魂贡献给她
复诵
Repeat.
-我们要把生命奉献给她 -我们要把生命奉献给她
[Coedwei] We live our life in her service,
-将灵魂贡献给她 -将灵魂贡献给她
souls sealed in servitude.
[moans]
[all screaming in pain]
救命
Help.
救救我
Help, please.
[soldier groaning]
去拉警报
Raise the alarm!
[injured soldier coughs]
[moaning]
在森林里
[injured soldier] In the woods.
-是谁? -寇德维格精灵
-Who? -Coedwei.
有几个精灵?
How many?
他们先击倒了我们的坐骑
First they took out our mounts.
-让我们受尽折磨 -有几个精灵?
Made us suffer.
How many?
我不知道 四面八方都有
Couldn't tell. Came from all around.
他们想伤害我们
Wanted to hurt us. Wanted you to see.
想让你看到我们的痛
-安抚他 -不要动
[screams]
-[nurse 1] Calm him. -[nurse 2] Be still.
这样他伤口会再裂开的
-[nurse 1] He'll reopen his wounds. -[nurse 2] He'll be all right.
他会没事的
米拉娜?玛西?
Mirana? Marci?
她想必不会回应我 对吧?
She probably isn't going to shout back, is she?
-搞什么? -第一次可能会有点不安
[grunts] What in the hells…
It can be unnerving the first time.
-我那两个朋友呢? -她们正在睡觉疗伤
My friends?
In a healing sleep. Safe.
-她们很安全 -谢谢你 真的
Thank you. Truly.
既然你来了我的塔 那你一定有什么目的
Now, if you've come to my tower, you've come with a purpose.
那颗宝石
The gem.
不是我的 是她们的
Not mine, theirs. I came to ask about demons. Terrorblade.
我想来问有关恶魔的事
-恐怖利刃 -怪了
Curious.
你朋友受的伤是龙造成的
The injuries your friends sustained were of dragon origin.
没错 让她们受伤的龙
Yeah. The dragon that did it…
就是我
is me.
愿你的月亮总是满盈
[Luna] May your moon always be full.
这就是你想见的村庄长者
The village elder you were wanting to see.
这是军团干的好事
The Legion did this.
军团?
Legion?
根本没有什么军团
There is no Legion.
只有一群愤怒的精灵希望你们离开
There are only angry people who want you to leave.
少装傻了
Don't play stupid with me.
如果要我自己找出来 你一定会后悔
If I have to find them myself, you won't like it.
你这是要我背叛我的团员和家人
My pod. My family.
You're asking me to betray them.
我是要你救救他们
I'm asking you to save them.
寇德维格有句俗语
The Coedwei have a saying.
“进到森林惹事的人
Those that go into the forest looking for trouble…
一定会惹得一身腥”
always find it.
暗影台地
[village elder] The Shadow Terrace.
就连寇德维格精灵都不敢随意进入
Even Coedwei hesitate to enter it.
我们不是寇德维格精灵
We're not Coedwei.
[grunts]
你这是在带着我们绕圈子
You're leading us in circles.
我也不确定他们在哪里
I'm leading you where I think they are, not where I know they are.
我只能带着你们找找看
[soldier grunts]
-等等 不 -盾牌
Wait! No!
Shields!
[Dark Moon soldiers grunt]
[arrows whooshing]
[Dark Moon soldiers moan]
[elder grunts]
那个长者…
[Luna] The elder…
[zaps]
[low growl]
[yelling]
-[grunts] -[groans]
撤退
Fall back!
[Dark Moon soldiers groan]
[grunts]
[Luna grunts]
[moans, grunts]
[Dark Moon soldiers groaning]
排好队形 我们要回头进攻
Form up! We're going back in.
看啊
[soldier 1] Look.
在上面
Up there.
[ominous music]
上面写了什么?
[soldier 2] What's it say?
“叛徒”
"Traitor."
你认为自己的敌人是禽兽
[Invoker] You imagine your enemies are animals.
但你错了
This is a mistake.
我们所处之境 位于七个天堂与七个地狱之间
The realm we inhabit rests between the seven heavens and seven hells.
在每个瞬间 每个领域都会分♥裂♥成
At each moment, each of these realms fracture
无限个不同的时空
into an infinite number of different realities.
支撑着这一切的东西 就是八个创世之柱
Supporting all of this are the eight pillars of creation,
四个元素和四个基础法则
the four elements and the four fundamental forces.
这些创世之柱是上古龙族的灵魂
These pillars are the souls of the eldwyrms.
龙
Dragons.
我一生致力于屠龙
I devoted my life to killing them.
有了这些灵魂
With these souls, Terrorblade can remake the world in his image.
恐怖利刃就可以 以自己的形象再造世界
配合它自身的可怕欲望
Bend it to his own horrifying desires.
斯莱瑞克
Slyrak.
它选择了我
He chose me.
-为什么? -我也不知道
Why?
Unknowable.
只要它还在你体内 它就不会被发现
As long as he is part of you, he remains undetectable.
-这不会持续太久的 -你的意思是恐怖利刃会找到它
This will not last.
You mean Terrorblade will find him.
它会找到我
He'll find me.
-找到我们 -不只如此
-Us. -Worse.
我对这项链注入了一种束缚咒 可以防止你变身
I've imbued this with a binding spell. It will prevent transformation.
但结果是无可避免的 斯莱瑞克很快就会抓狂
But the end is inevitable. Soon Slyrak will go mad.
到时候 发狂又愤怒的上古龙族 就会在这世上乱窜
When he does, an insane, angry eldwyrm will be loosed on the world.
我该怎么阻止它?
-And how do I stop him? -[Invoker] You don't.
你没办法的 这过程会杀死你
This process is killing you.
你到时候就会没命
When the time comes, you will be dead.
在故事里 你会向信徒显现
[Fymryn] In the stories, you would appear to the faithful.
我总希望…
And I always wished… No, knew you would appear to me.
不对 我总知道你会向我显现
我冒了各种风险
I risked it all. But the stories, they aren't even true.
但那些故事根本就不是真的
所有事物和我爱的所有人都消失了
Everything, everyone I love. Gone.
而且是平白无故 一点意义也没有
For nothing. For no one.
我现在就只想杀了她 那个女人 那个人类
All I want now is to kill her. That woman, that human.
我知道这不是你想要的
I know this isn't what you want.
我好孤单
I'm so alone.
蒙妮 拜托
Mene, please, give me a sign. Please.
给我个征兆 拜托你
我好迷惘 赛莉蒙妮
[Luna] I'm lost, Selemene.
多年来 我一直活在光明之中 但现在…
For years, I've lived in the light, but now…
[sighs]
我满脑子都想着要杀了他们
All I can think about is killing them.
烧掉他们的田地 他们的家人、他们的肉
Burning their fields, their families, their flesh.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表