剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表
但不只如此 他们的血、他们的痛苦 我…
But it's more. Their blood. Their pain. I…
我很渴望那个味道和气味
I crave it. The taste, the smell.
我还以为我变强了
I thought I was stronger.
我曾发誓在找到你之后 我的那一面就已死去
I swore that once I found you, that part of me died.
你害怕自己的阴影背后没有光明
You're afraid there is no light behind your shadow.
我想用我的方式让那些叛徒付出代价
I want to make those traitors pay in ways that…
-但你一定不会原谅我 -那是不可能的
-you'd never forgive me. -That's impossible.
我并不是不想回到过去的样子
It's not that I don't want to go back to who and what I was.
我其实很想
It's that I do.
过去的你和现在的你其实是一样的
Who you were then, who you are now, they're one and the same.
我爱全部的你 露娜
I love all of you, Luna. It's why I chose you,
所以我才会选择你 才会需要你
why I need you.
你就做你该做的事吧
You will do the things that must be done.
我一定不会辜负你的期望 女神
I will never fail you, Goddess.
我是你的 我是属于你的
I am yours. I belong to you.
科利艾塔维拒绝了你的爱
The Coriel'Tauvi reject your love.
他们拒绝你的同时 也召唤了我
And in rejecting you, they summon me.
[gasps, exhales]
哪里…
We're…
我们没事了
We're safe.
我们还活着
Alive.
这里是贤者的高塔 我们可以回家了
The Sage's tower. We're going home.
我感觉得到
I can feel it. [grunts]
[chuckles excitedly]
-你看起来好多了 -而你穿了裤子
-You look better. -You're wearing pants.
怎么了?
[Mirana] What is it?
贤者 真是谢谢你的招待
Sage. Eternal thanks for your hospitality.
-我是米拉娜… -我知道你是谁
-I am Mirana of-- -I know who you are.
也知道你为何而来
I know why you've come.
但你知道吗?
But do you?
Hm.
你原本想把莲花还给赛莉蒙妮
You think you want to return the lotuses to Selemene.
-你知道莲花的事? -我全都告诉他了
-You know about the lotuses? -I told him everything.
-你信奉赛莉蒙妮吗? -她是我的女神
-You serve Selemene? -She is my goddess.
你完全不了解自己信奉的神
You haven't the faintest idea whom you serve,
月之公主
Princess of the Moon.
你的女神太过疑神疑鬼
[Invoker] In her paranoia,
她相信预言 认为有精灵军团会起义谋杀她
your Goddess believes the prophesied Elven Legion rises to murder her.
所以她就发动攻击
And so she strikes.
大开杀戒
Horror follows.
不对
[Mirana] No.
不可能是这样
This can't be. None of it.
赛莉蒙妮露出了自己的真面目
[Invoker] Selemene reveals her true self.
她的莲花不见了 能力也被偷走了
Her lotuses are gone, her power stolen.
她很害怕
She is afraid.
她很热心助人
[Mirana] She helps people.
这太疯狂了
This is madness.
最明亮的光
The brightest lights…
投下的阴影也最黑暗
cast the darkest shadows.
[blasts]
[screams]
快跑
Run!
攻击
[in Elvish] Attack!
[soldiers yelling]
[fighting grunts]
-[swords clashing] -[grunting]
[blasts]
[screams]
[moaning]
你们的领袖在哪里?
Your leader. Where?
下第四地狱去吧
Burn in the fourth hell!
[screams]
她在峡谷里
She's in… the canyon.
是你
You.
你不是贤者
You're no sage. You're the Devil of the Moon.
你是月之恶魔
你是祈求者
The Invoker.
原来你听过那些故事 但那都是虚构的
Ah, you know the stories.
The stories are fiction.
你说谎 你希望世界末日来临 终结万物和所有生命
[Mirana] You lie.
You want the apocalypse. The end of all things, all life.
-我只想要和平 -证明给我们看
I only want peace.
Prove it.
我会把莲花还给你们
I will return the lotuses to you.
但你们得带去找赛莉蒙妮
On one condition. Take them to Selemene.
说服她从精灵社区撤兵
Convince her to withdraw from the enclaves.
让一切恢复原样
Restore things as they are meant to be.
只有傻子才会跟恶魔打交道
Only fools bargain with devils.
好好考虑一下我的提议 还有你们看到的一切
Spend some time. Consider my offer. What you've seen.
只要我们还在协商 你们就是安全的
As long as we negotiate, you're safe.
受神秘商人的魔法保护
Protected by the Shopkeeper's magic.
自己一个人喝酒会倒霉的
[Davion] Bad luck to nurse a bottle alone.
-那就来帮我扭转一下运势 -杯子只有一个
-Then come make my fortunes better. -There's only one glass.
干杯
Cheers.
我是13岁时认识她的
[Mirana] I met her when I was 13.
有十年的时间 一切都很完美
For ten years, everything was perfect.
赛莉蒙妮保护着我 把坏的东西修好
Selemene protected me. Fixed broken things.
直到我辜负了她的期望
Until I failed her.
但我刚刚看到了水池里
But looking into those pools, seeing the madness, the atrocities…
那些疯狂的场面和暴行
我仿佛回到了那个山洞里
I was back in that cave.
走向黑暗
Walking towards the darkness.
如果我还是月之公主
If I were still the Princess of the Moon…
这种暴♥力♥…
This violence?
-我们不是这种人 -我们并不一定知道自己是哪种人
It's not who we are.
[Davion] We don't always know who we really are.
也许他并不是你的故事中描绘的恶魔
Maybe this guy isn't the devil your stories make him out to be.
或许他是真心希望一切能恢复原样
Maybe he really does just want to make everything how it was.
担心一切无法恢复原样会发生什么事
Afraid of what happens if he can't.
或许我只是个想逃回家的受惊小女孩
Maybe I'm just a scared little girl trying to run home.
你吗?不可能
You? No.
-你打倒了上古龙族 -我只是存活下来而已
You took down an eldwyrm.
All I did was survive.
你是极少数能活下来的人之一
Making you one of the few people who ever has.
你或许能成为很优秀的龙骑士
You might actually make a good Dragon Knight.
而我也看你换了大概五套衣服了吧?
And I've seen you in, what, five outfits now?
你或许能成为很优秀的公主
Maybe you'd make a good princess.
你会做出对的选择
You'll do the right thing.
即使你很害怕 你总能做出对的选择
Even if you're afraid. You always do.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
龙骑士达维安可是天不怕地不怕的
Davion the Dragon Knight isn't afraid of anything.
我怕极了
I'm terrified.
[ominous music]
[Fymryn gasps]
即使是神 也不会违反神秘商人的规定
Not even a god would violate the Shopkeeper's rules.
是因为你说要把莲花还给她
You offered to return the lotuses.
你把莲花偷走 就一定会有后果
When you stole the lotuses, there were consequences.
-你竟然好意思提后果的事 -赛莉蒙妮非常痛恨失败
You speak to me of consequences.
Selemene does not take failure lightly,
但米拉娜却依然在此服侍她的女神
and yet Mirana is here, still pining for her goddess.
她想要的东西跟你一样
All she wants is what you want. What I have wanted for a thousand years.
也是我追求了一千年的东西
-失落的东西 -那莲花呢?
-What's been lost. -What about the lotuses?
你只能相信我了
You'll just have to trust me.
相信你?
Trust you?
我付出了那么多代价 你竟然要把莲花还回去
You're giving them back. After everything.
费洛米娜 这是我女儿发现的
The Filomena.
My daughter discovered them.
你想怀疑什么都可以
Doubt anything that you like.
但不要怀疑我对她的爱
But do not doubt my love for her.
别以为我有可能会忘记
Do not think I will ever forget.
[ominous music]
[panting]
[grunts]
我只是要找你们的领袖
I only want your leader.
我们不是叛徒 我们一定会…
We are not betrayers, and we will not stop until…
攻击
[in Elvish] Attack.
-[beast growls] -[elf screaming]
够了
Enough!
-我就是你要找的人 -你叫什么名字?
-Your search is for me. -Your name.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me. [chuckles]
当然了 我们在你眼里就只是尸体
Of course. We were all just bodies to you.
你虽然自称佣兵 但你其实是杀人犯
You called yourself a mercenary, but you were a murderer.
也是叛徒
A traitor.
剧集 | DOTA:龙之血(2021) | 导航列表