剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
I destroyed it.
你和马尔科姆建立了美好的生活
You built a beautiful life with Malcolm
我摧毁了这一切
and I destroyed it all.
对不起 丽塔
I'm sorry, Rita.
你完全有权利杀了我
You have every right to kill me.
-但是 -但是什么
- But... - But what?
我不值得
I'm not worth it.
一会我们会一起爆♥炸♥ 毁了一场棒球赛
So, we explode, destroy a baseball game,
也许搞坏一个迷你商场
maybe take out a mini mall.
然后北美防空联合司令部启动喷气式飞机
Then NORAD scrambles the jets.
也许是隐形轰炸机
Cool! Maybe some of those stealth bombers.
是的 沉默但致命
Yeah. Silent but deadly.
我只是想说声谢谢
Well, I just wanted to say thank you.
因为你总是骂我 为我♥操♥心
for always calling me on my bullshit,
并且总是原谅我的破事
and for always forgiving me for my bullshit.
是的 好吧 你很可怜
Yeah, well, you're pathetic.
所以很容易原谅你
So it makes you easy to forgive.
就是这样 就这两句吗
That's it? That's all I get?
不是
No.
克洛弗顿大黄蜂队
机器人
Robot!
克里夫 停下
Cliff, stop!
我们应该再等一分钟说再见
We should have waited another minute to say goodbye.
我不舒服
I'm uncomfortable.
请你闭嘴
Please, just shut up.
让我们在和平与宁静中爆♥炸♥吧
Let's explode in peace and quiet.
克里夫 你还好吗
Cliff. Are you alright?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们可以回去
We can do that.
报道称来势汹汹的机器人的毁灭之路
Reports say the menacing robot's path of destruction
从佛罗里达一路延伸
stretched all the way from Florida,
直到被一群超能力古怪之人拦下
until it was halted by a group of super-powered eccentrics
在它摧毁克洛弗顿的小郊区之前
before it could destroy the small suburb of Cloverton.
正如许多人会记得的那样.
As many will recall...
古怪
"Eccentrics"?
称呼也算是升级了
That's an upgrade from "misfits".
我们很幸运
We're lucky.
我们差点又一次对克洛弗顿造成了严重破坏
We could have caused serious damage to Cloverton. Again.
或者也许没有什么所谓的破坏
Or maybe there was no damage
因为我们不同于粗心 无知的
because we are different from the careless, clueless people
最后一次漫步进城胡乱逛的某些人
who strolled into town the last time.
我是唯一厌倦了让世界给我们贴标签的人吗
Am I the only one who is tired of letting the world label us?
格格不入 古怪 善良 邪恶 武器
"Misfit", "Eccentric", "Good", "Evil", "Weapon".
是时候我们选择给自己贴标签了
It's time we choose to label ourselves.
我们是谁
Who are we?
我们是什么
What are we?
为什么是我们
Why are we?
也许我们是武器
Maybe we are weapons,
但武器只是工具
but a weapon is only a tool
其危险
as dangerous as
取决于握住它的那只手
the hand that wields it.
如果我们选择成为好的武器呢
What if we choose to become weapons for good?
你是说你想让我们成为超级英雄吗
Are you saying you want us to become super fucking heroes?
你要等到我放弃我的装备才来解决这个问题
So you wait until after I ditch my gear to come around to this?
我们今天做了一件很棒的事 我们有价值
We did something great today. We were of service.
-我们拯救了一个小镇 -从我们手中
- We saved a town. - From us.
我们并不完美 但...
We're not perfect, but...
我们努力想成为好人
we're trying to be good,
比大多数人都好
which is more than most.
算我一个
I'm in.
季和我会试一试
Keeg and I will give it a try.
该死的 我必须参加
Hell yeah! I'm all in.
我会参加
I'll do it.
如果你允许我加入
If you'll have me.
你真的希望我相信你已经改变了吗
Are you honestly expecting me to believe that you've changed?
我没有
I haven't.
但我想试试
But I want to try.
-就像你们其他人一样 -我为她担♥保♥
- Like the rest of you. - I'll vouch for her.
好吧
Fine.
我想这是盯着你的最简单的方法
I suppose this is the easiest way to keep an eye on you.
是的 向上 向上 之类的
Yeah. Up, up and away or whatever.
太棒了 我想到了我们的团队名 末日部队
Fuck yeah! I got our team name. Doom Force.
很棒棒
It'll be sweet.
我们买♥♥那种很多口袋的制♥服♥
We'll get costumes with a bunch of pockets and shit...
等等 等一下
Wait, shh. Hold on.
爆♥炸♥新闻 警告
我们在苏伊士运河为您直播
We take you live to the Suez Canal,
就在不久前
where moments ago,
一种来自地中海的生物
a creature has emerged from the Mediterranean Sea
不明生物袭击苏伊士运河
造成了极大的破坏
and caused utter devastation.
现场目击者...
Witnesses on the ground...
那是什么怪物
What kind of monster is that?
那不是怪物
That's not a monster.
那是一个有恶魔阴毛的大坚果袋
That's a big nut sack with demon pubes.
-没错 -其实
- Bingo. - Actually,
那就是我们的命运
that sack is fate.
我们不是超级英雄吗
Are we not a super team?
我们不需要超级对手吗
Do we not need a super foe?
我们如何到达苏伊士河
And how do we even get to the Suez?
不知道飞掠可不可以
Oh, any chance Flit could...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
小凯在哪里 她还好吗
Where's Kay? Is she alright?
我们一会再聊这个
We'll get to that soon enough.
但首先 我们达成过协议 简
But first, we had a deal, Jane,
现在是你做好事的时候了
And it's time for you to make good.
我体内从没有装过这么多人
This has to be the most people I've ever had inside me.
跟在塔拉迪加的那场派对人数接近
Came close at an infield party in Talladega back in the day,
但是 是的 这是新记录
but, yeah, this is the record.
黑色和白色的阴囊看起来略少
It looks slightly less scrotal in black and white.
差不多涵盖了吧
That about covers it, right?
我感觉不错
Looks good to me.
大家准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
别担心 伙计
Hey, don't worry, buddy.
想如果我开车的话 我会感觉更舒服
Okay. Well, I think I'd feel more comfortable if I was driving.
你别想了
You'll pilot nothing.
你能参加就已经很幸运
You are lucky to be here.
你还没有赢得信任
You have yet to earn the trust
我们需要一起经历才行
it takes to steer us through space and time.
那边的一切都怎么样了 丽塔
How is everything looking down there, Rita?
我们差不多3分钟内
We're set to arrive at the Suez Canal
就能到达苏伊士运河
three minutes into the future.
我们是不是操之过急了
Are we maybe rushing into this?
绝对的
Absolutely.
好了 开始吧
Now then, shall we?
一起踢飞阴囊的球吧
Let's kick those balls in the nuts!
末日队伍
Doom Force!
不行
No!
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表