剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第三季 第九集
办法是...
Okay, so the idea...
-我们都要被同化 -对
- is that we're going to be synchronized. - Yes.
这就要了不起得多了
Right, because it's going to be much more impressive.
对 这叫做"美人猫"
Yes, it's called "Woman Petting Cat."
你能变成猫
You can change into a cat?
我当然可以变成猫
Well, yes, of course I can turn into a cat.
我想变什么都行
I can turn into anything I like.
话虽如此 但我是不会变成猫的
That said, I will not be turning into a cat.
我会变成鸟
I will be turning into a bird.
鸟
A bird!
-为什么 -因为我对猫过敏
- Why? - Because I'm allergic to cats.
因为谢莉对猫过敏
'Cause Shelly's allergic to cats.
我不能接近猫
I can't be near them.
但我们两人都改变不了题目
And neither of us could be fucked changing the title.
不 你就是我的猫鹊
Yes. No, you are my catbird.
这真是我听过最神奇的东西了
Wow, this is the most amazing thing I have ever heard.
猫鹊
Mmm-hmm, catbird.
我们的计划一定会大获成功
This is going to be a smash success.
等人们看见
When people see
你们能从鸟变成女人
that you can change from a bird into a woman,
他们一定会为你们神魂颠倒
they will be absolutely captivated.
我们的目的可不是这个 弯弯
Yeah, well, that's not what it's about, Bendy.
不对
No, no.
能力归能力
My power is my power.
艺术归艺术
My art is my art.
但我们的计划跟变形术无关
The project isn't about a woman transforming.
而是关于女人解放天性 就跟我们两人一样
It's about a woman becoming herself, like both of us.
没错 舞蹈会展现我们的内心
Yes, the dance will showcase our inner selves,
远不是其他超能力可以做到的
far more than any meta-human abilities ever could.
所以我们才创造艺术 弯弯
That is why we make art, Bendy.
这世界很复杂
The world is complicated,
虽然人们努力让世界变得简单
even when they try to make it simple.
武器 不是武器 武器 不是武器
Weapon, not a weapon, weapon, not a weapon.
明白我的意思吗
See what I mean?
当然明白
Absolutely, I do.
艺术是唯一的途径
Art is the only path.
度过这混乱人生的唯一途径
The only path through this messy life
就是坦率的袒露心声
is paved with moments of pure expression.
你要跳什么舞
What will your dance be?
-我的舞蹈 -对
- My dance? - Yes.
快来
Come on.
来吧
Oh, here we are.
感受自我 开始吧
Feel yourself. Here we go.
非常好
Very good.
?爱我吧?
? Love me ?
?别看我?
? Don't look at me ?
?爱我吧?
? Love me ?
?别看我?
? Don't look at me ?
?爱我吧?
? Love me ?
?别看我?
? Don't look at me ?
?求你?
? Please ?
?爱我吧?
? Love me ?
?别看我?
? Don't look at me ?
?爱她吧?
? Love her ?
?别看她?
? Don't look at her ?
?爱她吧?
? Love her ?
?别看她?
? Don't look at her ?
?爱她吧?
? Love her ?
?别看她?
? Don't look at her ?
-?求你? -?爱她吧?
- ? Please ? - ? Love her ?
?别看她?
? Don't look at her ?
?爱她吧?
? Love her ?
?别看她?
? Don't look at her ?
?爱她吧?
? Love her ?
?别看她?
? Don't look at her ?
?爱她吧?
? Love her ?
-太好了 -太棒了
- Yes, yes. - Yes!
这就是坦率心声的时刻
That was a moment of pure expression.
所有的一切... 都是谎言
It was a lie... all of it.
你也许能和姐妹会一起编造谎言
You may have been able to spin things with the Sisterhood,
但你骗不了我
but you can't fool me.
1949年 我就在当场
I was there in 1949.
你根本不是想通过艺术改变世界
You never wanted to change the world through art.
你根本不在乎袒露心声
You never even cared about expression.
你只在乎你的势力
All you cared about was influence.
只在乎提高权势 获得权力
Increasing your influence and gaining power.
那不是谎言
Those weren't lies.
是事实 只不过随着时光流逝发生了改变
They were just truths that changed over time.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我听你假仁假义 做作的废话
I have listened to your holier-than-thou theater critic
听了三十年
bullshit for 30 years.
我听够了
I'm sick of it.
好啊 随你便
Fine. Have it your way.
我不需要茶和同情
I don't need tea and sympathy.
结束了
It's over.
让我走吧
Just let me go.
我会坐时光机消失
I'll just hop in the time machine and disappear.
没有时光机了
The time machine is gone.
我藏起来了
I hid it away.
藏在你永远找不到的地方
Somewhere you'll never find.
我不会让你再毁掉一件事
I won't let you ruin anything else.
我要结束这一切
I'm ending this.
你去不了别的地方了
There's nowhere left for you to go.
我们...
Well, we...
心知肚明这不可能
both know that's not true.
你对达达姐妹会耍的小花招
Yeah, that little stunt you pulled with the Sisterhood of Dada
让我的记忆都回来了
brought my memories flooding back.
我终于知道了自己的归属
Finally, I know where I belong.
邪恶兄弟会热烈欢迎我的回归
The Brotherhood of Evil will welcome me back with open arms.
邪恶兄弟会
The Brotherhood of Evil?
对 邪恶兄弟会
Yeah. Brotherhood of Evil, yup.
好啊
Okay.
奈尔斯打败了他们
Niles defeated them.
就在你去执行被误导的任务不久后
Not long after you left on your misguided mission.
结束了 红夫人
So, it's over, Madame Rouge.
没有邪恶兄弟会了
The Brotherhood of Evil is gone.
我会将他们带回来
Now I'll just bring it back.
你想要的...
What you want...
我给不了你
I can't give you.
我想要的...
What I want...
是被夺走的
was taken from me.
是被你夺走的
Taken from me by you.
你偷走了我的人生
You stole my life.
不毁了你的人生 我誓不罢休
And I will not stop until I have ended yours.
继续说吧 弯弯
Well, you keep saying that, Bendy.
但如果你还想战斗
But if you're still looking for a fight,
为什么不试试呢
why don't you take a shot?
别告诉我这是真的
Tell me it's not true.
克里夫 你敢信吗 这玩意有酒窝
Cliff, you are not going to believe the dimples on this thing.
-你回去把它捡回来了 -没错
- You went back and got him? - Yeah, I did.
拉拉熊
Lare-Bear!
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我之前还没确定是否要再次当父亲
And I wasn't sure if I was ready to be a father again.
如果要抚养一只太空寄生虫
But when you're raising a space parasite,
真的有人能做好准备吗
are you ever really ready?
最近发生的一切都太疯狂了
Everything's been so crazy lately.
永恒鞭挞 丽塔的时光机...
The flagellation, Rita's time machine...
我们都没机会庆祝一下好事情
We haven't had a chance to celebrate the good shit.
能给我抱抱吗 拜托了
Can I hold it? Please.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表