剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
to the people who are actually equipped to deal with it.
那就是我们啊 看看我
That's us. Look at me.
我显然有能力处理
I'm literally equipped to deal with it.
-不再是了 -你猜怎么着 克里夫‥
- Not anymore. - You know what, Cliff?
你何不放下英雄钢骨的角色
How about you take a break from the hero schtick Cyborg
然后短暂地享受当下
and just be for a minute?
这才是我们来此的原因吧
That's why we all came here, right?
你们都有要面对的事情
You all got your own shit to deal with.
我也有我要面对的事
- I got my own shit to deal with.
-你是指逃避吧 -闭上你的烂嘴吧
- You mean avoid? Oh, f**k all the way off, dude.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
你自己说 还是我来说
You wanna tell 'em, or should I?
好 那我来说
Okay, I'll tell 'em.
克里夫的大脑出了问题
Cliff has a brain issue,
但他什么也不肯做
and he won't do anything about it.
-你还好吗 -别再问我这问题了 好吗
- Are you okay? - Will everybody stop f**king asking me that?
我很好 好吗 我好得很
I'm fine, okay? I'm fine!
我知道你们要问什么 不要
Before you ask, no,
我不会去做检查
I'm not gonna get it checked out.
就算我想做 谁能帮我检查
Even if I wanted to, who's gonna do it?
唯一可能可以帮我的人 已经死了 记得吗
The one guy who might have known how to help me is dead, remember?
奈尔斯早就死了
Niles is f**king dead!
他将我这该死的大脑 塞到这破铜烂铁里
He stuck my f**ked-up brain in this f**ked up body
现在他成了蛆蛆大餐
and now he's worm food.
你还指望我为他做这件事
And you want me to do this for him?
我管他去死
F**k him!
我们任何人都不欠那个混♥蛋♥
I don't owe him jack motherf**kin' squat, none of us do.
管他什么秘密小隔间
So f**k his little secret compartment
管他什么绿色恶棍
and f**k his little green nemesis.
这跟我们毫无关系 我不干了
This shit is not our shit. I'm f**king done!
够了 老兄
Give it a rest, dude.
就因为你被罚坐板凳
Just 'cause you're in
不代表我们就是你的替代计划
the penalty box doesn't make us your plan B.
你那么想当首席 打击犯罪的超强末日巡逻队
You wanna be the Chief's badass crime-fighting Doom Patrol so badly
但那不是我们的本性
but that's just not who we are.
你那厚重的金属脑袋 何时才会懂
When are you gonna get that through your thick metal skull?
你们都去死吧
Man, screw all of y'all.
我就知道‥
I knew it. I knew it!
我一看见那群人就知道不对劲
The second I laid eyes on that bunch, I knew something was amiss.
就是现在 大人
This is it, My Lord.
我们的时机终于到了
Our time has finally come.
大人 你在干吗
My Lord, what are you doing?
我们不干了 山谬森 结束了
We're done, Samuelson. It's over.
结束了
"Over?"
你听见他们提起考尔德 和他的末日巡逻队
You said you heard them talk of Caulder and his Doom Patrol.
你也看见她了 她终于来了 就是现在了
You saw her, she's finally here. This is it.
奈尔斯死了
Niles is dead.
那可怜的女人一团糟
And that poor woman's a wreck.
她伤不了任何人 放过她吧
She's not gonna be a harm to anyone. Just leave her alone.
放过她
"Leave her alone?"
放过她
"Leave her alone?"
我们等了七十多年
More than 70 years we've waited.
日复一日 年复一年
Day after day after day.
而现在 期待已久的时刻 终于到来‥
And now, the moment we've been waiting for finally arrives and...
你却什么都不想做
And you wish to do nothing?
他们是好人
They're nice people
而显然对奈尔斯的义务 跟我们对首脑一样少
and clearly no more beholden to Niles than we are to The Brain.
我们有义务忠于首脑
- We are beholden to The Brain. - No.
没有 那东西 从未发出信♥号♥♥给我们
That thing has never given us a signal.
也永远不会的
And it never will.
也许那曾是我们的使命 但‥
Maybe that was our mission once
使命应该是 为了促成更伟大的大业
but missions are supposed to serve a greater cause.
那大业早就没了
And that cause is long past.
你竟然敢这么说
I can't believe what I'm hearing.
首脑的大业仍是我们的大业
The Brain's cause is still our cause.
我们不能放弃使命
We cannot give up on the mission.
我们没有要放弃使命
We're not giving up on the mission.
是使命放弃了我们
The mission gave up on us.
谢谢你的服务 老友
Thank you for your service, old friend.
但现在该向前迈进了
But it's time to move on.
大人 你脑子不清楚了
My Lord, you're not thinking clearly.
我的脑子很久没这么清楚了
My mind hasn't been this clear in a long time.
开始打包你的行李
Start packing your things.
我们今晚离开
We leave tonight.
这是好事 山谬森
This is a good thing, Samuelson.
我们终于自♥由♥了
We're finally free.
"骨干塔" 浑蛋奈尔斯
F**king Niles!
我真是受够这些烂事了
I'm f**king done with all this bullshit!
我自己就有够多烂事要处理
I have my own shit to deal with.
而且我不会逃避 我会面对
And I don't avoid it, I deal with it.
可恶
F**k!
"走入迷宫 清空思绪 等待答案"
"新讯息 我想你"
"无法使用行动网路"
看我好好面对
I f**king deal with it!
该死‥
F**k!
"无法使用行动网路"
完了‥
F**k...
我以为我们已经解决这些事了
I thought we were done with all this.
绷带 特殊服装
The bandages, the special suits.
这应该是个新的开始
This was supposed to be a fresh start.
我们应该是一体的
We were supposed to be one.
我以为我们是一起的
I thought we were in this together.
"你能想像这场比赛获胜之时"
♪ Can you imagine When this race is won ♪
"我们将金色的脸庞转向太阳"
♪ Turn our golden faces Into the sun ♪
"歌♥颂领袖 跟上曲调"
♪ Praising our leaders We're getting in tune ♪
"那狂人们演奏的音乐"
♪ The music's played by the The mad man ♪
"永远年轻 我想要永远年轻"
♪ Forever young I want to be forever young ♪
"你真的想要长生不老吗 "
♪ Do you really Want to live forever? ♪
"永远‥"
♪ Forever, and ever ♪
"永远年轻 我想要永远年轻"
♪ Forever young I want to be forever young ♪
"你真的想要长生不老吗 "
♪ Do you really Want to live forever? ♪
"永远年轻"
♪ Forever young ♪
"有些人像流水 有些人像热气"
♪ Some are like water Some are like the heat ♪
"有些人是旋律 有的人是节拍"
♪ Some are a melody And some are the beat ♪
"我们迟早都会离开"
♪ Sooner or later They all will be gone ♪
"他们为何无法永远年轻 "
♪ Why don't they stay young? ♪
"难以接受毫无目标地变老"
♪ It's so hard to get old Without a cause ♪
"我不想像 逃跑的马儿一样死去"
♪ I don't want to perish Like a fading horse ♪
"青春就像阳光下的钻石"
♪ Youth's like diamonds In the sun ♪
"钻石却是永恒的"
♪ And diamonds are forever ♪
"太多此刻无法实现的冒险"
♪ So many adventures Couldn't happen today ♪
"太多忘了如何弹奏的歌♥曲"
♪ So many songs We forgot to play ♪
"太多飘在天边的美梦"
♪ So many dreams Swinging out of the blue ♪
"让我们实现梦想吧"
♪ We let them come true ♪
"永远年轻 我想要永远年轻"
♪ Forever young I want to be forever young ♪
"你真的想要长生不老吗 "
♪ Do you really Want to live forever? ♪
"永远‥"
♪ Forever, and ever ♪
"永远年轻 我想要永远年轻"
♪ Forever young I want to be forever young ♪
"你真的想要长生不老吗 "
♪ Do you really Want to live forever? ♪
"永远‥"
♪ Forever, and ever ♪
"永远年轻 我想要永远年轻"
♪ Forever young I want to be forever young ♪
"你真的想要长生不老吗 "
♪ Do you really Want to live forever? ♪
"永远年轻"
♪ Forever young ♪
快逃
Run.
该死
F**k!
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表