剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
但既然真正的小队在这里
But now that the actual team is here,
我相信我们最终会有机会
I believe we finally have a chance.
简总说你不是小队成员
Jane always says you're not a team.
简不是什么都对 小凯
Well, Jane's not right about everything, Kay.
这点你比我们都清楚
You know that better than any of us.
好吧 再来一遍 好吗
All right. Take two, huh?
我来介绍一下邪恶兄弟会
Introducing the Brotherhood of Evil.
欢迎来到我们的新总部
Welcome to our new headquarters.
我从未怀疑你会回到我们身边
I never doubted for a second that you would return to us.
欢迎你 马拉 欢迎我们的客人
Welcome! Mallah, welcome our guest!
他心情不好
He's in a mood.
红夫人 亲爱的
So, Rouge, my darling,
你到底去哪里了
where have you been all my life?
实际上 我有点迷路了
Uh, I've been a bit, um, bit lost, actually.
这里的情况怎么样
How have things been here?
一切进展顺利
Things are going great.
你无法战胜气候
You can't beat the climate.
我们离海滩只有几分钟路程
We're only a couple minutes from the beach.
海盗队赢得了超级碗橄榄球赛
The Buccaneers won the Super Bowl.
你知道他们说 "博卡拉顿的意思是人间天堂"
You know what they say, "Boca Raton means 'Heaven on Earth.'"
好吧 真奇妙 我非常高兴
Right. Well, how wonderful. I'm very happy,
替你高兴
very happy for you.
替你俩高兴
Both of you.
闭上你的嘴 邪恶的女人
Fermez la bouche, femme demon.
你说什么 猿猴
Um... sorry, ape.
你有什么问题吗
Do you... do you have some kind of a problem?
好吧 恐怕我的情况
Yeah. Uh, things aren't going as well for me,
不太好
I'm afraid, so...
我想也是
I assumed.
我们送你去时空旅行不费吹灰之力
We basically sent you on the time-travel equivalent of a milk run
而你却从未回来
and you never came back.
是的 你忘记告诉我
Uh, yeah. Well, you neglected to inform me
时空旅行的副作用是彻底失忆
that total amnesia is a side effect of time travel.
失忆
Amnesia?
有意思 这种症状怪方便的
Interesting. What an oddly convenient symptom.
是的
Yes.
原计划是利用我的遗忘
The original mission relied on using my anonymity
暗中监视奈尔斯·考尔德及其作品
to spy on Niles Caulder and his creations.
但很不幸 我却依靠
But unfortunately, I instead relied
奈尔斯·考尔德的作品想起了名字
on Niles Caulder's creations to undo my anonymity
并有效执行了与原目标相反的任务
and effectively ran a mission counter to the original goal.
所以现在 他们打算干掉我
So now, they are plotting to kill me.
这很好
Which is great.
这听起来更像是红夫人的问题
Hmm, that sounds more like a Rouge problem
而不是大脑的问题
than a Brain problem.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我不是邪恶兄弟会中平等的一员吗
Aren't I an equal member of the Brotherhood of Evil?
有会员 也有平等会员
Well, there's members, and there's equal members.
你只是一个下午的会员
You were a member for, like, an afternoon.
我们直说了吧
Let's cut to the chase.
我需要在奈尔斯·考尔德的作品干掉我前
I need to destroy Niles Caulder's creations
干掉他们
before they destroy me.
没有谁比你更合适的了
And there is no one better to do that than you,
奈尔斯·考尔德的死敌
Niles Caulder's sworn nemesis.
我能说什么
What can I say?
他确实唤醒了我心中邪恶的一面
He really did bring out the villain in me.
70年前 你派我去执行任务
Seventy years ago, you sent me on a mission.
任务偏离了方向 但我现在在这里
It went off course, but I'm here now,
奈尔斯·考尔德的遗产即将毁灭
and Niles Caulder's legacy is ripe for destruction.
你到底加不加入
So are you in or are you out?
马拉 把我的玩具拿来
Mallah, get me my toys.
-马拉 -什么事
- Mallah! - Pardon?
我说去拿...
I said get-- -
该死的 马拉
Damn it, Mallah.
邪恶兄弟会多年前不就被打败了吗
Hey, wasn't the Brotherhood of Evil defeated ages ago?
也许这一切都将烟消云散
Maybe this will just blow over.
不 拉瑞 邪恶兄弟会来找我们的
No, Larry, the Brotherhood of Evil is coming for us.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
别担心 丽塔 有我在
Don't worry, Rita. I've got your back.
-我们会解决的 -谢谢
- We'll figure it out. - Well, thank you.
维克多
Victor.
我想我们可以给你找个角色
I suppose we can find a role for you.
什么
What?
你在降我职吗
You're demoting me?
没有小角色 维克多
There are no small roles, Victor.
只有小演员和舞台工作人员
Only small actors and stage crew.
我能和维克一起当舞台工作人员吗
Can I be stage crew with Vic?
什么是舞台工作人员
Hey, what the hell is stage crew?
丽塔太客气了 她的意思是你骗了我们 伙计
What Rita's too polite to say is that you screwed us, dude.
我在易趣网上卖♥♥了一张♥钢♥骨见面会的票
I sold a meet and greet with Cyborg on eBay.
当然 我的潜意识已告诉我这样不对
And, sure, my subconscious self showed me that was wrong.
但我现在该怎么办
But what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
退还25美金吗
Issue a $25 refund?
好了 好了 我们小点声 好吗
Okay, okay. Let's just try to keep the volume down a bit, okay?
不该这样对待维克
Vic doesn't deserve this.
该死的 我没事
Oh, shit. I'm fine.
我很好
It's fine.
孩子们 我说的对吗
Kids, am I right?
成功的关键
谁会料到
Who would have thought that
一位有脑病的无赖机器人老爹
a deadbeat Robodad with a brain disease
是小队中唯一能打的成员
is the only capable member left on the team.
拉瑞有小孩
Larry's got a baby.
维克被卸除武装 简的脑袋是空的
Vic's depowered, and Jane's head is empty.
我们离狗屎圣代还有两根香蕉
We're two bananas short of a dogshit sundae.
你别把我和他们混为一谈
Don't you dare lump me in with them.
我会让你知道我完全可以靠自己
I'll have you know I am perfectly capable on my own.
好吧 那你♥他♥妈♥为何一直想招募我们
Well, then why the hell do you keep trying to recruit us?
好吧 抱歉
All right. I'm sorry.
我正在努力翻开新的一页
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.
丽塔的大♥师♥计划
这不是我原计划开始的方式
This isn't exactly how I planned to start,
但如果你需要帮助打击邪恶势力
but if you need help kicking some evil ass,
我他妈准备好了
I'm ready to fucking roll.
好的
Okay.
-爸爸 -天啊 克拉拉
- Dad? - Holy shit. Clara!
每一次都这样
Every single time.
致命的
非致命的
我有一堆这玩意
Get a load of this stuff.
当我第一次开干的时候
When I first got into the game,
激光束甚至不是那种形式
laser beams weren't even that thing.
是我在地图上装了激光束
I put laser beams on the map.
就是这个
This is it?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我在另一处设施里还有很多同样的东西
I've got tons more at an off-site facility.
我有死亡射线 但我把它给了加尔克斯
I had a death ray, but I gave it to Garguax
这样他就可以杀死那个长腿女人
so he could kill that leggy broad
就是你离开后穿越到科兹威尔的那个
who time-traveled to Codsville after you left--
别问我是怎么想明白的
Don't ask me how I figured all that out.
好吧 那条长腿女人在你的激光中幸存了
Well, that leggy broad managed to survive your little death ray.
所以我希望你有其他
So I hope you've got something
成功率更高一些的武器
with a more airtight success rate up your sleeve.
别心急
Not so fast.
这是邪恶兄弟会
This is the Brotherhood of Evil.
我是大脑
I'm The Brain.
他是马拉
He's Mallah,
而你是个没做过屁事的女士
and you're the lady who hasn't done jack shit.
你必须赢得我们的帮助
You've got to earn our help.
你准备好接受另一个任务了吗
Are you ready for another mission?
你把药留在了佛罗里达
You left your meds in Florida.
这些是得严肃对待的药
These are some pretty serious pills.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表