剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
It's a real kick in the ass, ain't it?
是啊
Yeah.
该死的奈尔斯考尔德‥
- F**king Niles Caulder. - F**king Niles Caulder.
那个王八蛋‥
- That f**king guy! - That f**king guy!
他对你做了什么
- What did he do to you?
没什么
- Oh, nothing.
只是我原本有着光明的前途
I just had this whole bright future ahead of me
但那混帐东西毁了一切
and that f**king guy blew it the f**k up.
没错 听起来就是混帐奈尔斯
Yep. That sounds like f**king Niles.
我想我们现在是更好的人了
Well, we're better men now, I guess.
-是啊 我想是吧 -没错
- Yeah. I guess. - Yeah.
你终究必须在某一刻‥
There comes a time where you just gotta
屈服于命运并说"随便了"
give into your fate and say, "F**k it."
你懂吗
You know what I mean?
当然
Sure.
再见了 克里夫
I'll see you around, Cliff.
好 再见
Yeah. See ya.
老天 我果然很想念酒精
God, I miss alcohol.
这里头真的有酒精吗
Are we sure there's actually any in here?
还是这只是 神秘的红色和蓝色糖水
Or is it just some mystery mix of red and blue sugar water?
不知道呢 丽塔 不如我去问问调酒师‥
I don't know, Rita. Why don't I go get the mixologist
她用了哪种顶级的酒 来调我们价值六美元的碗公酒
and ask her which top-shelf booze she used to make our six-dollar scorpion bowl?
这地方烂透了
This place blows.
全体注意 毁灭者嘎古艾克斯
Behold. Garguax The Decimator.
世界的吞噬者
Eater of worlds.
佐尔坦的歼灭者
Annihilator of Zortain.
七个星系的掠夺者‥
Raider of the Seven Galaxies...
搞什么鬼东西啊
What in the ever-loving f**k!
怎么了 发生什么事
What is it? What's going on?
-你好 克里夫 -你好 嘎古
- Hey, Cliff. - Hey, Garg.
那是何方神圣
- Who the hell is that?
你说嘎古艾克斯
- Who? Garguax?
我新认识的度假伙伴 人很好
Oh, he's my new resort buddy. Nice guy.
度假时总能体会到世界有多小
You know, you always realize what a small world it is when you go on vacation.
结果他跟我们一样 对奈尔斯恨之入骨
Turns out, he hates Niles' f**king guts as much as we do.
多巧啊
What are the odds?
等等 他认识奈尔斯
Wait. He knew Niles?
我想是的
Guess so.
大人 那些客人是谁
My Lord, who are those guests?
我不认识其他人 但是‥
I don't know who the other ones are, but
那个机器人是克里夫 他人不错
the robot guy is Cliff. He's good people.
这度假村里有超人类
There are metahumans staying at this resort?
所以呢
So?
只有我觉得这不太对劲吗
Anyone else think there's some kind of cause for concern here?
我再问一次
I'll ask again.
发生什么事了
- What is going on?
有一个红色的外星人
- Well...a red alien guy
刚刚叫另一个绿色的外星人‥
just called a green alien guy
毁灭者嘎古艾克斯
"Garguax, the decimator."
没什么奇怪的 他们是超级反派吗
So not much. Are they supervillains?
什么 不可能
What? No!
可能只是愚蠢的昵称
It's probably just a dumb nickname.
是啊
Yeah.
可能是他在达特茅斯大学 读大一时取的
He probably just picked it up at his freshman year at Dartmouth.
我们就这样坐视不管
So, we're we really just gonna sit here?
即使这家伙是超级反派 虽然他不是
Look, even if the guy's a supervillain, which he's not
他显然在度假
- he's clearly on vacation.
对 或是退休了
- Yeah, or retired.
我们何不让低成本史瑞克 跟他的伙伴安静吃顿饭呢
So why don't we let low-budget Shrek and his buddy eat in peace, yeah?
你若需要人支援 维克多
If you're looking to me for backup, Victor, don't bother.
别担心 我终于开始有点醉了
My buzz is finally kicking in.
别去
No.
你们好
Hey, fellas.
我是钢骨
I'm Cyborg.
在我们的星球上
On our home planet that word,
"钢骨"这一词
cyborg,
意思是跟鱼上♥床♥的家伙
means fish f**ker.
不好意思 我们有什么误会吗
I'm sorry, do we have a problem here?
没有误会 钢骨先生
There's no problem here, Mr. Cyborg.
我们只是想好好度个假
We're just trying to enjoy our vacation.
我也是
- That's all I'm asking.
"我也是"
- "That's all I'm asking."
好的 谢谢你 神探可伦坡 请吧
Okay, thank you, Columbo. Now...
我就不打扰两位了
I'll leave you fellows to it.
我们达成共识了
We worked it out.
真是我们的英雄
Our hero.
那家伙说嘎古艾克斯吞噬世界
That guy said Garguax eats worlds.
我真的觉得应该做点什么
I really think we should do something.
我糊涂了 我发誓我听到你说解决了
I'm confused. I could have sworn you said you worked it out.
拜托 这根本是上篮佳机
Come on. This is a lay-up.
干掉他是我们身为超人团队 最简单的行动了
Taking this guy on is the lowest possible super team bar we can clear.
才不是超人团队 钢蓝
Not a super team, Blue Steel.
是啊 老蓝眼
- Yeah, Ol' Blue Eyes.
没错 蓝标特♥价♥品
- Yeah, Blue Light Special.
说得好
Nice!
不过说真的 对方是不是恶棍 也许不该由你来定夺
Not for nothing, but maybe you shouldn't be judging who is and isn't a villain.
你若对女友能睁一只眼闭一只眼
If you were willing to look the other way for your girlfriend
-为何对这家伙不行 -别把她扯进来
- why not this guy? - Leave her out of this.
-纯属个人意见 -你自己也说了
- Just sayin'. - You said it yourself, Cliff.
嘎古艾克斯是奈尔斯的敌人
Garguax was an enemy of Niles.
我们应该为奈尔斯动手
We should do this for him.
你搞错了 蓝球
You got it twisted, Blue Balls.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
那家伙若讨厌奈尔斯 我就满意了
If that guy hates Niles, that's all I need to know.
大伙儿何不深呼吸 放轻松呢
Why don't we all take a breath and relax?
我们在度假
We're all on vacation.
度什么假
A vacation for what?
度假代表你有一份工作
Like, a vacation implies you actually have a job
需要暂时休息一下
that you need to take a break from.
我们什么也没做
We don't do anything.
才不是那样
That's not true.
真抱歉 我忘了
I'm sorry, I forgot.
所以养蜂人 也会这样处理这种情况吗
So, is this how the Beekeeper would handle this situation?
显然如此
Apparently, so.
我最擅长的就是逃避了
Looking the other way is what I do best.
把"信任我"这一条 加到首席的犯错清单上吧
Add the Chief's faith in me to the list of his many faults.
他愚蠢地认为我注定要成为英雄
He foolishly believed I was destined for heroism
但呼叫我们行动的铃响起时
but when the call to action actually came,
我立刻挂断了
I promptly hung up.
你在说什么 麻布袋 发生什么事了
What are you talking about, sad sack? What happened?
奈尔斯留了一把 庄园秘密隔间的钥匙给我
Niles left me a key to a secret compartment in the manor.
昨晚 一个怪异的装置‥
Last night, a strange device
发出了某种令人恼火的信♥号♥♥
was emitting some kind of unbearably vexing signal.
我不确定那是什么
I can't be sure what it was
但绝对有可能是某人需要帮助
but it's entirely possible someone was in need of help.
你却什么也没说
And you didn't say anything?
没错 维克多 我什么也没说 什么也没做
No, Victor, I didn't say anything. I didn't do anything.
我做了跟英雄完全相反的行动
I did the exact opposite of what a hero is supposed to do.
我跑来度假
I came on vacation.
如果我要对自己诚实‥
If I'm going to be honest with myself
我至少该能有自己的样子
then I should at least get to be myself.
我不是英雄
I'm no hero.
养蜂人是我演过的 又一个评价普通的平庸角色
The Beekeeper was yet another mediocre role I played to middling reviews.
在这即将遗忘我的世界中 又一次可悲的尝试
Another pathetic attempt at relevance in a world that would sooner see me forgotten.
做一个安静的无名小卒 几十年来都没有问题
A quiet obscurity worked well enough for decades. I mean...
也许现在该回到熟悉的自我了
perhaps it's time I return to what I know.
你什么也没做错
- You did nothing wrong.
你怎么能这样说
- How can you say that?
我们 不是 超人 团队
Not a super team.
也许我们应该将这些事
Maybe we should leave stuff like this
交给真正有能力处理的人
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表