剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
to create this global phenomenon.
你们现在正接受"永恒鞭挞"
What you're experiencing is the Eternal Flagellation,
达达姐妹会的艺术体验
the Sisterhood of Dada's artistic experience
这将会征服全世界
that is going to bring the world to its knees.
你们还没明白
You're bewildered.
让我来进一步说明吧
Let me break this down even further.
世界上的每个人
Everyone in the world has swapped places
都与意识自我交换了位置
with their subconscious selves.
你们不再是回忆 幻想
You have come out of a memory, a fantasy,
深埋的耻辱 阴暗的秘密
a buried shame, a deep dark hidden secret.
不管潜意识里的是什么
Anything trapped in the subconscious.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
为什么
Why?
因为 这样就没人
Because then no one will be able to hide
再能够隐藏真实的自己
who they really are anymore.
这将能让世界摆脱邪恶
And that is going to rid the world of evil.
这是艺术 所以 都来参与一下吧
And it's art, huh. So, stick a pipe in it.
我能不参与吗
Can I skip this?
我挺想隐藏自己的耻辱
I'm pretty comfortable with my shame.
她说的就是 隐藏耻辱是不好的
Yeah, I think she's saying that it's the problem.
但我们的意识自我去哪了
But where are our conscious selves?
你们的意识自我顶替了你们的位置
Ah, your conscious selves are in your place.
你们曾经经历过的耻辱
They are reliving the shame you have suffered
他们要重复体验
over and over again,
除非他们能突破潜意识
unless they have a breakthrough.
等等 所以计划就是让意识自我经历痛苦
Wait. So, the plan is we just stew in our own shit
就可以拯救世界了
and the world is saved?
因为这听上去很邪恶
Because that's pretty evil.
没有 邪恶吗
Oh, no. Evil?
才没有 也许野心勃勃 自命不凡 但邪恶
Hardly. Ambitious maybe, pretentious, but evil?
邪恶的是自称为红夫人的那个瘟神
Now, evil is the scourge who calls herself Madame Rouge.
邪恶的是她对达达姐妹会所做的一切
Evil is what she did to the Sisterhood of Dada.
邪恶的是等我们找到她之后
Evil is what we're going to do to her fishy little face,
我们要对她做的一切
when we find her ass!
我很疑惑
I'm confused.
我们是要鞭挞
Are we Flagellating
还是复仇
or are we getting revenge?
这个世界会进行鞭挞
The world will flagellate.
而我要复仇
I'm getting mine.
邪恶兄弟会
1949年
难以置信 但是马拉告诉我
I couldn't believe it, but Mallah told me,
保护局解雇了你
the Bureau cut you loose.
你这样的人才
A gem like you?
我说什么来着 马拉
What did I say, Mallah?
你说 难以置信
You said you couldn't believe it.
她现在就在这
And now she's here.
我就在这
Now, she's here.
不用说 是被那个混♥蛋♥ 奈尔斯·考尔德搞的
Blackballed by that fuck, Niles Caulder, no less.
是的 我能怎么说呢
Yes. Well, what can I say?
世事无常
Shit happens.
这只猿告诉你了吗 我们的大计
So, the ape filled you in? The big picture?
邪恶兄弟会
Oh, well, the brotherhood of Evil
正在寻找人类实验体
is searching for a human guinea pig
用你们利用30年前画的草图
to travel to the year 2021 in a time machine
用逆向工程造出时光机
that you reverse engineers,
穿越到2021年
from a drawing that you drew 30 years ago.
好偷走奈尔斯·考尔德的发明
To steal Niles Caulder's inventions
将发明带回1949年
and bring them back here to 1949.
就能在他之前发明出来
So, you would invent them before he does.
偷走他的梦想 统治这个世界
Steal his dreams and rule the world.
我的天 她的口音...
My God, the accent on her...
-太邪恶了 -是吧
- Very evil... - Right?
而且她还能变形
And she shifts shapes.
你告诉她其它事了吗
Did you tell her the other thing?
我绝对不会这么做的
I would never do that to you.
你叫什么
The name?
无名小卒德米尔
Nobody De Mille.
你想继续叫这个名字吗
How attached are you?
不好说 你们有什么好名字吗
Um, I don't know, what do you have in mind?
-红夫人 -认真的吗
- Madame Rouge. - Seriously?
抱歉
So sorry.
听起来很让人兴奋
It's very exciting.
无可否认
It's undeniable.
红夫人
Madame Rouge.
红夫人
Madame Rouge.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you say?
棒极了 我们一起
I say that you had me at fuck,
解决奈尔斯·考尔德吧
Niles Colder.
我觉得太疯狂了
I think this is crazy.
我没必要这么做 这就是段回忆
I don't have to do this. It's a memory.
去他的
Fuck this.
大家都在等你
Everyone is waiting for you.
-妈 -你必须完成这件事
- Mom. - You will go through with this.
我知道什么对你最好 儿子
I know what's best for you, son.
妈妈 你明白的
Mom, you do understand, right?
我不是他
I'm not him.
-他不在 -把你的罪过留在过去
- He's not here. - Let your sins live in the past.
你必须得摆脱那些事
You have to make a break from all those
摆脱你做过的不道德的事
immoral things that you've done.
表现给上帝看 你可以成为忠诚的丈夫
Show the Lord that you could be a faithful husband.
表现给祂看 你能挚爱一名女人
Show him that you could be devoted to a woman.
将上帝放在第一位 拉瑞
Put the Lord first, Larry.
这不是过去
It isn't the past.
我还是同性恋 母亲
I'm gay, mother.
-这就是我 -我一直在祈祷 拉瑞
- It's who I am. - I have prayed over this, Larry.
我祈祷 你能够改变
I have prayed for you to change.
变成雪莉尔需要的样子
And to be the man that Sheryl needs you to be.
你就不能接受真正的我吗
Can you love me for who I am?
有这么困难吗
Why is that so hard?
在我内心里
In my heart,
我知道你不想给我带来耻辱
I know that you don't want to bring shame to my life
不想给你父亲带来耻辱
and your father's life.
我们是这个社区敬畏上帝的一员
We are God fearing members of this community.
但你让自己的儿子感到窒息
But you suffocated your own son.
送给雪莉尔
For Sheryl.
这是我给你俩的礼物
My gift to you both.
你可以拥有美好的生活 儿子
You can have a good life, son.
继承我们正直的传统
Carry on our tradition of righteousnes
展开真正的救赎
and true salvation.
你永远都看不见我
I've always been invisible to you.
看看我
See me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我生来就不是这样的人
This is not who I was born to be.
你听不到我说话吗
Can't you hear me?
我四处看过了
I've looked everywhere.
她不见了
She's gone.
-不是吧 -大家放松
- Oh, no. - Relax, everyone.
-感觉好像这事真发生了 -不要
- This feels like it's really happening. - Oh, no.
小凯消失了
Kay is gone.
如果她好转了呢
What if she got better?
她不会这样做的 对吗
Oh, she wouldn't do that, would she?
她可以吗
Could she?
我们会怎么样
What's going to happen to us?
大家冷静点
Everyone, calm down.
好吧 来聊点更积极的事吧
Okay. How about something more positive?
今天上什么课
What was the lesson of the day?
戏剧
Drama?
好吧
Ah, well,
我们来聊点更振奋人心的话题吧
how about we talk about something a little more uplifting?
你看 会好的
See, it's going to be okay.
我搞定了
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表