剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
They're zombies, you berk.
变形
Transform!
变 该死 变形
Trans... Damn you! Damn it. Trans...
什么鬼
妈的 废物
Fuck me, it's a dud.
我搞不明白 她不是鸟吗
我他妈非得狠狠折磨死你们
I am gonna kill you all so fucking hard!
滚远点吧 你本来就要那样做
Fuck off hard. You were gonna try that anyway.
去他妈的
给他再增加个新菊花吧
我没变丧尸的时候不会说这么难听的话
我讲故事的时候
You know, usually when I tell that story
每次讲到会有事发生的部分
right when I come to the "Something happens" part,
总有人会问我妻子为什么离开
somebody usually asks me what made my wife leave.
拜托
Come on!
妈的 发生了什么
Eh, fuck it. What happened?
我真高兴你问了
I'm so glad you asked.
他是要变成一个
一个诡异到吐的屁♥股♥吗
我♥草♥他妈的
Good shitting Christ,
我们早他妈过了看《爱丽丝镜中奇遇》的年纪
we're all the way through the looking glass now.
感觉不是什么好声音
该死
Shit!
怎么才能阻止他们
张嘴吧
别管屁♥股♥和丧尸了
Ignore the butts. Ignore the, um... The zombies.
你是来拿头的 头 必须拿到头
You're here for the head. The head. And you will get the head.
没有失败一说 只有死亡
There is no failure, only death.
姐妹 今天可不能死
And you will not die today, sister!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥们
Fuck you, asshole!
该死
Fuck!
我的天 太可怕了
别担心 翠迪
Don't worry, Tweety.
你会享受到天堂七分钟的
You'll get your seven minutes in heaven.
脑子
Brains!
快走
Leg it.
那他们
Hey, what about...
怎么办
...them?
-去死吧 -什么
- Fuck 'em. - What?
等等 我可以救他们
Wait, I can save them.
你这个人情味重的家伙
You bleeding heart bastard.
现在是切断脐带的最佳时机
Now's as good a time as any to cut the cord.
像你对我女儿那样吗
Like you did with my daughter?
你这个敏感的傻子
Damn, you sentimental fool.
好吧 华特·迪士尼 你有什么计划
All right, Walt Disney, what's the plan?
多年前我发现 丧尸想吃人类的大脑
Years ago, I discovered that zombies crave human brains
因为大脑会产生一种罕见的化学物质
because the brain produces a rare chemical
可以治愈丧尸的痛苦
that can actually cure the affliction.
不幸的是 电影制♥作♥人歪曲了真♥相♥
Unfortunately, the truth was bastardized by filmmakers
他们认为这有利于电影氛围营造
who believed it made for better cinema.
谢谢你给我上历史课 但我在巴黎的头头
Thanks for the history lesson, but my head guy in Paris
现在不接我电♥话♥ 所以我也不知道
isn't taking my calls at the moment, so I have no idea on--
你想让我把你喂给那群白♥痴♥吗
You want me to feed you to that pack of morons?
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
我只剩下这些留给他们了
It's all I have left to give them.
好吧 事实上
Fine. Thing of it is...
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
那好吧
Um, well, that's okay,
我来处理这件事
I'll... I'll take care of him.
我们也有过不错的时光 对吧
We've had some times, haven't we?
最棒的时光
The best of them.
再见 你这个留着胡子的蠢货
So long, you bearded twat.
希望他们吃你的时候噎死
Hope they choke on you.
再见 威洛比
Goodbye, Willoughby.
鲍芙默真的爱过你
Baphomet really does love you.
别让她窒息了
Stop trying to smother her.
考尔德先生
Mr. Caulder,
抱歉在这个时候我还要
I am so sorry to ask anything of you
向你提点要求
at a time like this,
但我的确急需一些东西
but I am in some need.
我知道自己叫劳拉·德米尔
I know my name is Laura De Mille,
我和达达姐妹会有一些联♥系♥
and that I am associated with the Sisterhood of Dada
我可以变成一只鸟 一个搁脚凳
and that I am a bird and an ottoman.
我知道的另一件事
The only other thing
就是我必须要找到你
that I am aware of is that I need to find you,
但我不知道为什么
but I have no idea why.
-你认识我吗 -认识
- Do you know me? - I know you.
非常熟悉
All too well, I'm afraid.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我想我们关系不太好吧
Well, I gather we weren't on friendly terms, then?
你能告诉我原因吗
Can you tell me why?
-不能 -不能
- No. - No?
你听到了
You heard me.
没错 我听到了
Yes, I... I heard you.
-为什么 -我跟你做个交易
- But why? - I'll make you a deal.
我有关于你的资料
I have documents with information about you.
向我保证 在你把我的头喂给他们后
Give me your word that after you feed my head to my people,
你要远离他们
you'll stay the hell away from them,
我就告诉你这些文件在哪里
and I'll tell you where the documents are.
我肯定是疯了才会相信你吧
Though I must be out of my mind to trust you.
我真不明白你为什么对我这么凶
You know, I do not understand why you have so much venom for me.
我不是个坏人
I'm not a bad person.
对吧
Am I?
我感觉自己不是
I don't feel like I'm a bad person.
这种感觉不可能
Surely that's not the kind
像抹去记忆一样被清除吧
of thing that can be erased with one's memory.
行为会在灵魂上留下不可磨灭的印记
Deeds have a way of leaving indelible marks on the soul.
你同意不同意
Do you agree or not?
脑子
Brains!
简
Oh, Jane.
我亲爱的简
My dear, dear Jane.
我还有那么多想对你说的话
你的脑子味道太好闻了
没关系 我爱你 简
It's okay. I love you, Jane.
我希望你吃了我
I want you to eat me.
吃了我
Eat me.
吃了我
Eat me.
吃了我
Eat me.
吃了
Eat--
我们现在
So, are we, like,
变汉尼拔了吗
cannibals now?
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -别说话
- Shut the fuck up. - Don't.
既然我身体99.99%都是金属
Technically, since 99.99999% of my body is metal,
我得吃一辆别克云雀才能成为汉尼拔
I'd have to eat a Buick Skylark to be a cannibal.
-拜托 -别说汉尼拔了行吗
- Come on, man. - Stop saying that word.
请你赶紧闭嘴
Please stop talking.
有人能好心告诉我一下味道吗
Will someone at least tell me what it tasted like?
-你够了 -我会
- Enough already. - I will
像踩装满果冻的气球一样踩你的脑子
stomp your brain like a jelly-filled balloon.
我会这么说
I will say this.
成为丧尸的好处之一
The one upside to being a zombie
是我唯一在意的就是找到脑子
was the only thing I worried about was finding brains.
有种 不知道怎么说 宁静的感觉
It was sort of, I don't know, peaceful.
大家是这样觉得吗
Anyone feel like that?
好了 反正我是抛砖引玉
Okay, just throwing it out there.
常态保护局备忘录
人物:劳拉·德米尔
1949年2月9日
劳拉·德米尔是一个不忠的
"Laura De Mille is a disloyal
需要被切除的自私自利的社会癌症
and self-serving cancer to be excised.
我强烈建议
It is my strong recommendation
立即处决她
that she be terminated immediately."
奉上最诚意的问候
奈尔斯·考尔德
吃了我
"Eat me."
吃了我
"Eat me!"
症状清单
菲尔网上药店
那是什么
What's this?
网上药店
Online pharmacy?
不需要处方
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表