剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第三季 第八集
怎么回事
What the hell?
爸爸 我能买♥♥个超级英雄玩具吗
Hey, uh, Dad. Can I get a superhero toy?
-可以 维克 -爸
- Yes, Vic. - Dad.
我去收银台排队
I'll hop in line at the register.
去那找我 要快点
Meet me there. Be quick.
我记得这段回忆
I know this memory.
埃尔布兰科
白色梦魇
能让玛丽来玩具区吗
Can I have Mary on the toy aisle?
你为什么抓着我
Why are you grabbing me?
放开我儿子
Take your hands off of my son.
他在损坏超♥市♥财产
He's damaging property.
他只是在找玩具
He's looking for a toy.
看看警♥察♥怎么说吧
Let's see what the cops say.
我会进监狱吗
Am I going to jail?
-爸爸 -不管他造成了什么损失 我都会赔
- Dad? - Look, I will pay for whatever the damages.
维克 为什么这些玩具在地上
Vic, why are these on the floor?
男子汉大丈夫 要敢作敢当
Now is not the time to be a coward, young man.
我只是在找黑人超级英雄玩具
I was just looking for some black superhero toys.
我们不卖♥♥黑人超级英雄玩具
We don't carry Black superhero toys.
为什么
Why not?
没人会买♥♥黑人超级玩具
No one buys Black superhero toys.
听着 我向你保证 他没有恶意
Look, I guarantee you, he meant no harm.
让我和我儿子单独说会话
Give me a moment with my son.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我只是想要黑人超级玩具
I just wanted a Black superhero toy.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
我们不能犯错
We don't get to make mistakes.
一个错误可能会让我们付出生命的代价
One mistake could cost you your life.
给
Here.
托尼将军是黑人 要向托尼将军学习
General Tony's Black. Be like General Tony.
把这些整理好
Clean this up.
我去跟商店经理道歉
I'm going to go apologize to the store manager.
托尼将军
看起来我的交通工具到了
Looks like my transport's here.
你帮我站岗
You take point.
什么
What?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
这是什么袋鼠队长吉姆·汉森模仿秀吗
What kind of Captain Kangaroo Jim Henson devilry is this?
大家看 是简
Look, everybody, it's Jane.
你好 简
Hi, Jane.
我在哪
Um, where am I?
你在地下大道
You're on Underground Avenue.
真是太棒了 完全讲得通
That's so awesome and totally makes sense
但是完全没道理
and no sense at all.
你是谁
And who the fuck are you?
简
Jane.
你还记得哈里吗
You remember Harry?
你把他从井里救上来的
You rescued him from the well.
这是小凯的幻想世界
This is Kay's imaginary world.
她现在长大了 还很好看
She's all grown up now and perfect.
玩具羊都会说话了
The toy fucking lamb can talk now?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
到这来 快点
Come here. Come on. Come on.
是这样的 我们在小凯的潜意识里
Here's the deal. We're in Kay's subconscious.
我们不是一直都在小凯的潜意识里吗
I thought we're always in Kay's subconscious.
我是潜意识专业的博士吗
Do I have a PhD in subconscious shit?
我他妈怎么知道
How the fuck should I know?
重点是 这里由她主宰
Point is, she's in control.
她很适应成人的角色
She's a well-adjusted adult.
才怪 而我们是木偶
Not. And we're fucking puppets.
接受现实吧
So go with it.
简 你来得正好 正赶上今天的课
Jane, you're just in time for the lesson of the day.
有人知道心里创伤是什么吗
Does anybody know what trauma is?
哈里森医生回答
Dr. Harrison.
快看
Oh, look.
那是达达鸟
That's a fucking Dada bird.
-不 -成年小凯不见了
- Oh, no. - Oh, adult Kay's gone!
我们现在该怎么办 简
What the fuck are we gonna do now, Jane?
斯蒂勒赛车
我怎么在这
What am I doing here?
天啊
Wholly fuck!
怎么回事
What the fuck?
-怎么回事 -怎么回事
- What the fuck? - What the fuck?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
我认真的 怎么回事
No, seriously! What the fuck?
其实 你在自己潜意识的一段回忆里
Honestly, you're in a memory in your subconscious.
该死
Fuck!
-你说真的 -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我得说 你比我想的还糟糕
Gotta say, you look worse than I thought.
你就是这么打招呼的
That's your hello?
这么说很痛苦 但你看起来精神极了
Well, it pains me to say this, but you look fucking awesome.
老兄 我有用保湿乳
Bro, moisturizer.
我爱死这款保湿乳了
I love that fucking moisturizer.
为什么是这段回忆
Why this memory?
还要问
Really?
我们都知道门后面是怎么回事
You and I both know what's behind that door.
对 我们都知道
Ha ha. Right. We both know.
是吗
We do?
还等什么呢
Hey, what's the holdup?
快进来啊
Catch your pale ass in here.
派对时间
It's party time.
是时候享受音乐了 大块头
Time to face the music, big guy.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你来不来
Yo? Are you coming?
我
Me?
快来
Let's go.
入乡随俗
When in Rome.
金属人来也
Metal ass coming through.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
你说呢
You tell me.
如果你是来改变事实的话 你做不到
If you're here to change things, you can't.
回忆会不断重复 一直一直重复
It just repeats itself, over and over and over again.
"祝你们好运 雪莉尔和拉瑞"
"Good luck, Sheryl and Larry.
"爱你们的萨莉和格兰特留"
Love, Sally and Grant".
我们需要的不仅是运气 不是吗
We needed more than luck, didn't we?
可能有些人会觉得接下来的事令人不安
Now some humans might find the following disturbing.
大家快看谁来了
Everybody, look who it is.
是拉瑞
It's Larry.
大家一起说 "你好 拉瑞"
Everybody say, "Hi Larry".
-嘘 听 -我不知道发生什么事了
- Shh, Shh listen. - I don't know what's happening.
到处都是雾
There's a fog spreading over the world
到处都是奇形怪状的怪物
and all kinds of creatures are walking the Earth.
38频道 爆♥炸♥新闻
天气预报员是头有文身的水牛
The weather guy is a water buffalo with tattoos.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
各位 这就是现实版《乱成一团》
People, this is FUBAR.
同意
Agreed.
-你是谁 -这位是托尼将军
- Who are you? - This is General Tony.
这是维克
This is Vic.
克里夫
Cliff.
我猜到了
I gathered.
这是小凯
And, this is Kay.
有人能为我说明一下情况吗
Does anyone have any explanation for this?
让我来吧
Allow me.
你们都是潜意识产物
You are subconscious beings.
所以 你们还不认识我
So, you have not had the pleasure of meeting me.
我是丽塔·法尔
I'm Rita Farr.
首先 我不是潜意识产物
Firstly, I'm not a sub.
其次 我最近去了一趟过去
Secondly, I've taken a recent foray into the past,
我回来后 开始与达达姐妹会合作
and since my return, I've worked with the Sisterhood of Dada
制♥造♥了这场全球范围现象
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表