剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我想以生来的模样行走于这个世界
Well, I want to walk the world as the man I was born to be.
小凯 等等
Kay, wait.
我们必须谈谈发生了什么事
We need to talk about what happened.
其他人去哪里了
The others, where did they go?
我不知道他们去了哪里 但我很高兴他们走了
I don't know where they went, but I'm glad they're gone.
她们知道我不再需要她们
They knew I didn't need them anymore.
我想再次感受在糖果店里的感觉
I want to feel like I did in the sweet shop again.
在迷雾中
In the fog.
我也喜欢那种感觉 但这不可能持久
I like that feeling too, but it couldn't last forever.
我了解你的感受
I know what you're feeling.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
但事情并不总是像我们希望的那样简单
But things aren't always as simple as we want them to be.
让我们好好想想
Let's just think for a moment.
你一定很好奇其他人怎么了
You must be wondering what happened to the others.
我也是
I am too.
我们可以一起弄清这件事
We can figure it out together.
有时我都怀疑你是否理解我
Sometimes I wonder if you understand me at all.
天啊
God!
希望你知道自己在做什么 小凯
I hope you know what you're doing, Kay.
我觉得这个地方不该是空的
I don't think this place is meant to be empty.
佛罗里达州 博卡拉顿
你好 请问你是谁
Hello, who may I ask is calling?
是我
Yeah, it's... It's me.
我是劳拉 劳拉·德米尔
It's Laura. Laura De Mille.
谁
Who?
抱歉
Ah, sorry.
红夫人
Madame Rouge.
谁
Who?
也对
Fair enough.
1949年 我应征穿越到未来
1949, I was recruited to travel to the future,
也就是现在 当下时刻
which is now-now, present time.
我的任务出现了一点偏差
Um, my mission went a bit sideways.
因此 我没法再回到我的时代
Therefore, I'm no longer able to travel back to my present.
我目前在你的现在
So I'm currently here in your present...
眼下如此
presently.
我前来报到 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
不
No.
抱歉 你口音挺重
Sorry, your accent.
听起来你刚说"不"
You sounded like you said no.
我说了 "不"
I said no.
这里不欢迎你
You are not welcome here.
这是个退休社区
This is a retirement community.
我们都退休了
We are retired.
我们不需要这种愚蠢行为
We have no need for this frivolity.
这里不欢迎你荒谬
Your absurd and overly complicated problems
且过于复杂的问题
are not welcome here.
好吧 对不起
Okay, um, my apologies,
也许我来错了地方
but, um, perhaps I'm in the wrong place.
但有人告诉我 我可以在这里
But I was told that I could find
找到邪恶兄弟会
the... Brotherhood of Evil here.
出什么事了 马拉
What's going on, Mallah?
我刚听人提到邪恶兄弟会吗
Did I hear someone mention the Brotherhood of Evil?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes.
是我们的粉丝
Is it one of our fans,
还是狂热的媒体
or a member of the enthusiast press?
请原谅 先生 这不关你的事
Pardon, monsieur. It is none of your concern.
不关我的事
None of my concern?
除非这是你的第二份太妃糖每月快递
Unless it's another one of your taffy-of-the-month deliveries,
这绝对关我的事
it's absolutely my concern.
放他们进来
Buzz them in.
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Okay. Thank you. Thanks very much.
克里夫
Yo, Cliff!
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
还是魔法鸟也对你造成了影响
Or did a magic bird do this shit to you too?
是真的
It's real.
依然是科技 但是真的
Uh, it's still tech, but it's real.
-你觉得怎么样 -我觉得怎么样吗
- What do you think? - What do I think?
托尼将军会怎么认为
What the fuck does General Tony think?
丽塔的大♥师♥计划
小凯 这就是邪恶兄弟会
So this, Kay, is the Brotherhood of Evil.
他们是20世纪50年代的一群
They're a group of the most sinister villains of all time
史上最邪恶反派
in the 1950s.
他们非常可怕
They're horrible.
他们中最坏的 就是红夫人
And the worst one of them all, of course, is Madame Rouge.
但别担心
But not to worry.
我已想到了一个计划
I have come up with a plan
将他们一网打尽
to vanquish them once and for all.
说起来 你有哪种超能力
Speaking of, what sort of superpowers do you have?
我没有超能力
I don't have powers.
成功之路
-我明白了 其他人呢 -他们走了
- I see. And the other personas? - They're gone.
只有我
It's just me.
太好了
How lovely.
我们欢迎你的加入 小凯
Well, we are so happy to have you aboard, Kay.
欢迎
Welcome.
我们错过了什么
What'd we miss?
是的 我回来了
Yup, I'm back.
维克多 你做了什么
Victor, what have you done?
我做了什么
What have I done?
抱歉 我是说...
Sorry. I mean...
看看你
look at you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你看起来太棒了
You look amazing.
是的 我们都替维克感到高兴
Yeah, we're all thrilled for Vic.
但我还是有点不明白
But I'm still a little confused,
手炮
你为什么要回来呢
like, why did you even come back?
我住在这里
I live here.
伙计们 拜托
Guys, come on.
我不是潜意识
I'm not a subconscious.
我不是僵尸 这也不是来世
I'm not a zombie, and this isn't the afterlife.
还是我 同一个维克
It's still me, same Vic.
依然是小队的一员
Still part of the team.
你还有超能力吗
Do you still have powers?
没有
No.
我们来扳手腕吧
Let's arm wrestle.
赢的人从今往后可以自称钢骨
Winner gets to call himself Cyborg from now on.
克里夫
Cliff!
抱歉 有太多要消化的
I'm sorry. It's just a lot to process.
你在过去生活了30年 却一点都没变
You spent 30 years in the past and didn't change at all.
维克出去过了3天周末 就改头换面了
Vic goes away for a three-day weekend and changes everything.
谁说我没变
Well, who said I didn't change?
你们能小点声吗
Hey, can you guys keep it down, please?
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry, I'm late.
如今我想放松些
Trying to take things a bit easier these days,
为了孩子
you know, for the baby.
除非那东西是色盲 否则你只会让生活更艰难
Unless that thing's colorblind, you're only making life harder.
我喜欢
I like it.
谢谢 小凯
Thanks, Kay.
小凯 天啊 所有人都解决了自己的麻烦吗
Kay? Holy shit! Has everyone fixed their shit?
随便穿身合成皮肤或汤美巴哈马衬衣
Slap on some synth skin or some fucking Tommy Bahama
所有人的问题就都解决了
and everyone's problems are solved.
我不禁开始怀疑
I'm beginning to wonder
我们有相同的"鞭挞"
we all had the same flagellation.
欢迎回来 维克
Welcome back, Vic.
-你看起来很棒 -谢谢 拉瑞
- You look great. - Thanks, Larry.
好吧
All right.
好吧 这也许感觉有点似曾相识
Okay, this may feel a bit like deja vu,
但那只是因为当你们都是潜意识时
but that's only because we've tried this once before
我们曾试过这样做
when you were all subs.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表