剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
网站说它们是安全的
The website said they were safe.
网站 爸爸 老天
Website? Dad, Jesus!
我甚至不想来
I didn't even want to come,
但是梅尔告诉我这个帕金森的药物
but Mel told me that this Parkinson's medication
有一些非常严重的副作用
has some pretty serious side effects,
特别是如果没有服用规定的剂量
especially if you're not taking regulated doses.
什么样的副作用
What sort of side effects?
冲动控制障碍 赌博 欲望
Impulse control, gambling, lust.
在你开始服药之前
Things you weren't exactly a shining example of
这些情况在你身上也很常见
before you started taking medication.
现在见到你 我
Now that I'm seeing you, I...
听着 我需要带你去看医生
Look, I think I need to take you to see a doctor.
真正的医生
Like, a real doctor.
小凯
Kay?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
我脑子里的每个人都必须坐在这张桌子旁
Everyone inside my head got to sit at this table
并与考尔德先生交谈
and talk to Mr. Caulder.
但我从来没有过
But I never did.
我想从来没有人想和我说话
I guess no one ever wanted to talk to me.
我们都想和你谈谈 小凯
We all wanted to talk to you, Kay.
我们都是 尤其是奈尔斯
Ask any of us, Niles most of all.
但我们想也许你不想和我们说话
But we thought maybe you didn't want to talk to us.
她们从来不让我上来
They never let me come up.
我一直认为这是因为他们想保护我的安全
I always thought it was because they were trying to keep me safe.
但我现在觉得她们只想把这一切
But now I think they were just trying to keep this
留给自己享受
all for themselves.
你为何决定现在上来
Why did you decide to come up now?
简是不是出什么事了
Did something happen to Jane?
简很好
Jane's fine.
她就像我以前一样 在地下
She's just in the underground like I used to be.
这是一件好事
It's a good thing.
很长一段时间以来的第一次
For the first time in a long time,
我终于觉得自己是应该成为的人了
I finally feel like the person I was supposed to be.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know how that feels.
我就觉得你会懂
I thought you might.
我们中的一部分人在永恒鞭挞见过
I think part of us met during, um-- The flagellation?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我们的潜意识可能比自己想的
I think our subconsciouses are more similar
更加相似
than I gave us credit for.
你是说我和你一样
You mean I'm like you?
就像照镜子一样
Like looking in the mirror.
我为你感到高兴 小凯
I'm happy for you, Kay.
我让人们为我做主的时间太长了
I let people call the shots for me for too long.
我知道你也这样
And I know you did too.
我们终于能再次为自己负责
We're finally in charge of ourselves again.
对不起
Um, excuse me.
你能采访我吗
Do you think you could interview me
像考尔德先生以前那样
like Mr. Caulder used to do?
那么 你想谈什么
So, what would you like to talk about?
丽塔 你在做什么
Rita, what are you doing?
我要走了 拉瑞 我要追红夫人
I'm leaving, Larry. I'm going after Rouge.
我不在乎是否有人愿意帮助我
I don't care if anyone wants to help me or not.
她外逃的时候我不能待在这里
I can't stay here while she's out there free.
好的 你们两个怎么了
Okay? What happened to you two?
你非常渴望得到她的认可
You were so desperate for her approval.
而现在你看起来很
And now you seem so
感觉是你很恨她
This feels personal.
劳拉
Laura--
我的意思是 红夫人跟我有过节
I mean, Rouge and I have history.
现在我知道你认为我只走了几天
Now I know you think I was only gone for a few days,
但对我来说 那是一生的时间
but for me, it was an entire lifetime.
但从你连体泳衣旁边
Well, judging by the pink cardigan packed
摆好的粉红色开衫来看
beside the one-piece bathing suit,
我会说你仍然是我们都知道和喜爱的丽塔
I'd say you're still the same Rita we all know and love.
丽塔不见了 拉瑞
That Rita is gone, Larry.
对不起
Sorry.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
我反应过度了
I overreacted.
改变可以是积极的
Change can be positive.
你仍然是我们都知道和喜爱的拉瑞
Still the same Larry we all know and love.
祝你好运
Good luck with your thing.
你会离开多久
How long will you be gone?
我不知道 拉瑞 红夫人现在可能在任何地方
I don't know, Larry. Rouge could be anywhere by now.
你知道这会有多难吗
Do you know how difficult it's going to be
追踪一个变形者
to track down a shapeshifter?
你好 是的 我想给我父亲预约
Hi. Yeah. I'd like to make an appointment for my father.
克里夫·斯蒂尔
Cliff Steele.
是的 这是他的真名
Yes, that's his real name.
你好
Hello.
抱歉 我能借你一会吗
I'm sorry. Could I borrow you for one moment?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
抱歉 这个很重要
I'm sorry. This is important.
比女儿为我衰弱的大脑预约看病
More important than my daughter setting up a doctor's appointment
更重要吗
for my debilitating brain disease?
是的 有些事情说不通
Yes. Something about this doesn't add up.
你确定那是克拉拉
Are you sure that's Clara?
我确定那是我的女儿 是的
Am I sure that's my daughter? Yeah.
但是你考虑过吗 红夫人是变形者
But have you considered this? Madame Rouge is a shapeshifter.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我看到她变成了一个软垫凳 震惊
I saw her transform into an ottoman. Big whoop.
她可以变成任何东西
She can transform into anything.
我不关心
I don't give a shit.
我只是想确保你小心
I just want to make sure you're being careful.
想想吧
Think about it.
一切过后
After everything,
你真的认为你赚到了
do you really think you've earned
和你女儿的第二次机会
another second chance with your daughter?
拜托 丽塔
Come on, Rita.
就不能有一件好事发生在我身上吗
Can't something nice happen to me for once?
维克整了整张脸
Vic got his whole fucking face fixed.
你们所有人都比以往任何时候过得更好
All of you are doing better than ever.
我不能拥有点好东西吗
Don't I get to have something nice?
就一次
Just once?
为何其他人都变得如此特别
Why does everyone else get to be so fucking special?
你是对的
You're right.
这感觉好得令人难以置信
This does feel too good to be true.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
回到那里去
Just go back in there
我会召集其他人 以防万一
and I'll gather the others, just just in case.
亲爱的 能不能告诉我你是不是神秘变形者
Hey, sweetie, you'd tell me if you were a secret shapeshifter
来搞砸我的生活 好吗
here to fuck up my life, wouldn't you?
伙计
Hey, little buddy.
你妈妈去哪儿了
Where did your mama go?
好的
All right.
过来
Come here.
开始了
Here we go.
对不起 我去给他换尿布了
Sorry, I had to go change his diaper.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
克拉拉 快跑
Clara, run!
当心
Look out!
真是个杀手宝贝
It's a killer baby!
我来抓她
I got her!
你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey, you bastard!
好的
Okay.
不
No!
不好了 不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no.
上面到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on up there?
我们正受到攻击
We're under attack.
他妈的
Fuck!
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表