剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Why are you?
我不是刚才回答过了吗
Didn't I just answer that?
是吗 还是刚才有人用你的声音回答的
Did you? Or did someone else just answer with your voice?
-什么 -为什么是你
- Excuse me? - Why are you?
回答你自己的问题
Answer your own damn question.
为什么是你
Why are you?
因为我放纵疯狂地爱过
I am because I have loved with torrid abandon.
因为我为父亲的笑话而笑
I am because I've laughed my father's laugh
唱祖母唱过的歌♥
and I sang the songs my grandmother
在泛舟时高歌♥
sang in a ship crossing water.
我流过血 受过苦 找到了快乐
I am because I've bled and I've suffered and found joy
在那腐臭的树林和理发店里
from between the fetid trees and in barber shops.
但如我所说 我怎么样不关你事
But as I said, why I am is of no importance to you,
伟大的钢骨
the great Cyborg.
连自己都不知道自己是谁的英雄
A man who doesn't even know himself.
一个一直被抬举着的人
A man who knows only that he is a raised hand.
被人抬举的话你会怎么办
And what do you get when you raise your hand?
走到街上
Walk down the street?
开过镇子
Drive through town?
躺在床上
Lay asleep in your bed?
你到底要说什么
Man, what the hell are you getting at?
你是说我不懂得受苦的滋味吗
Are you saying that I don't know how to suffer?
不知道被人看扁的感觉
That I don't know discrimination?
你都不知道自己是谁
How can you know suffering or joy
又怎会了解受苦或快乐的滋味
without knowing who you are?
滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuck this bullshit!
轮不到你来告诉我我是谁
You don't get to tell me who the fuck I am!
你最开始被放出来的原因
The only goddamn reason you're free in the first place
就是我替你说话
is because of me.
压♥迫♥者的语言
The language of the oppressor.
却这样从你嘴里轻易地吐露出来
And to spill from your mouth with such careless ease.
想想我有多惊讶吧 伙计
Imagine my surprise, brother.
我在笼子里待了快一个世纪
I sat in a cage for near a century
从拉撒路之池出来 看到一个没有变化的世界
and I emerged Lazarus and beheld a world the same.
这就是为什么
And this is why
永恒鞭挞是如此的重要
the Eternal Flagellation is so important.
如果你想 你可以无视他们 简
You can tune them out if you want, Jane.
你现在让他们压过你了
You're letting them overpower you.
他们没有压倒我 他们是怕小凯
They're not overpowering me, they're afraid for Kay.
-好了 该走了 -为女孩害怕 还是怕女孩
- Come on, time to go. - Are they afraid for the girl or of the girl?
小凯 走吧 我晚点多给你买♥♥冰淇淋 我发誓
Kay, please, I'll get you more ice cream later, I promise.
简 听我说
Jane, listen to me.
小凯 走吧
Kay, come on!
简 你又在自我否认了
Jane, you're denying yourself again.
自♥由♥不好吗
Wouldn't it be nice to be free?
信马游缰地表达自己不好吗
To express yourself unbridled?
迷失在有且只有你的思想中不好吗
To get lost in your thoughts and only your thoughts?
只有你的所愿 你的渴求
Your wants. Your desires.
我喜欢这里
I'd like that.
小凯
Kay!
知道吗 这绝对是
You know, this is definitely
这段时间我最开心的事
the most fun I've had in a while.
别误会 你很酷
And don't get me wrong, you're cool and all,
但我该和罗里在一起 该活着
but I should be with Rory. I should be living!
尝试新事物 做史上最好的爷爷
Trying new things! Being the best grandpa ever!
而不是因为劳拉·德米尔
Not running around on some bullshit mission
东北西跑 执行任务
because of Laura fucking De Mille.
你刚说什么
劳拉·德米尔 是她派你来的
Laura De Mille. She sent you.
劳拉·德米尔
Laura fucking De Mille.
你无法阻止这一切
You can't stop this.
这个世界需要它 你需要它
The world needs it. You need it!
住手 我说过 住手
Stop! I said stop!
为什么是你 钢骨
Why are you, Cyborg?
因为你天生的黑皮肤吗
Because you're born with this Black skin?
还是因为你是由他们的金属伪装制成
Or because you're made with their metal disguise?
去你的
Fuck you!
冰激凌女士 怎么了
Oh, hey, ice cream lady! What's up?
-你在这里啊 小猴子 -不 我不要
- There you are, little monkey... - No, I don't wanna!
小凯 我们现在该走了 快点
Kay, we should go now. Come on...
不
No!
我们另一边见吧
I'll see you on the other side.
代我向劳拉·德米尔问好
And give Laura De Mille my best.
怎么回事 怎么回事
What the fuck? What the fuck?
拜托
Come on.
我的儿子
My son.
好了 好了
Hey, hey.
没事的 你没事 伙计
You're okay, you're okay, bud.
没事的
It's okay.
你们回来了
You're back!
拉瑞 我有新消息
Larry, I've got news...
原谅你了
Excuse you.
天啊 那是...
Oh, my God. Is that...
国王 乌鸦馅饼...
The king. Crow pies...
到底出什么事了
What the hell happened?
我们被自己打败
Got our asses handed to us.
但你们带什么回来了吗
But you came back with something?
-没有 -那我们只好回去再试一次
- Nope. - Then we'll just have to go back and try again.
给达达姐妹会一个理由
Give the Sisterhood of Dada the what for!
不给 去她们的
Nope. Fuck them.
抱歉 丽塔 但我站克里夫一边
Sorry, Rita, but I'm with Cliff.
不不不 不行 我花了一整天鼓舞士气
No, no, no, no, no, no. I've spent all day giving pep talks
修好了那台该死的时间机器 这样劳拉就能去
and fixing up that blasted time machine so Laura can go...
听着 我直说了吧
Look, let me put this as plainly as possible.
去他的时间机器 去他的达达姐妹会
Fuck the time machine. Fuck the Sisterhood of Dada.
去他的劳拉·德米尔
And fuck Laura De Mille.
相似的男人
"爷爷好多了"
"Grandpa's getting better".
爷爷好多了 很快就回
我今天不会死
Well, I'm not fucking dying today.
想赢吗
点击
Click.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们一直在监视女孩
We're keeping an eye on the girl.
好吧
Okay.
也许你该给她点空间
Maybe you should give her some space?
我们不再是"一条船上的"吗
What happened to "we're all in this together"?
她只是在使性子 孩子都这样
She's just throwing a tantrum. That's what kids do.
她想要些新东西
She wants something new
我会给她买♥♥双鞋 一切都会好的
so I'll get her some shoes and everything will be fine.
我能应付这个女孩和她的渴望
I can handle the girl and her yearnings.
然而你 我不知道该怎么办
You, however, I don't know what to do with you.
真不敢相信 他们居然把你卷入这一切
I can't believe they sucked you into all this.
我会让你康复的
I'm gonna get you well again.
我保证
I promise.
没什么会妨碍到我们
And nothing's going to get between us.
俗话说
As the saying goes,
"要想干得好
"If you want something done right,
就得亲自上"
you have to do it yourself".
你
You.
听我说
Listen.
你让我丽塔·法尔 这位
You leave it up to me. Rita Farr.
世界著名时空旅行者来决定
World renowned time traveler.
行 好吧
Oh, okay. All right.
丽塔·法尔 丽塔·法尔
Rita Farr. Rita Farr.
知道吗 我认识你不到48小时
You know, I've known you for a little less than 48 hours
就连我都知道那不是你
and even I know that that is not who you are.
不不不 不是
No. No, no, no.
那永远不会是你
That's never gonna be who you are.
去他的
Fuck it.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表