剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
It's like she's here and on the other side.
-什么意思 -这样不太常见
What does that mean? It's not like a normal thing
所以我也不确定 但是‥
so I don't exactly know, but...
赖瑞 呼叫丽塔
Larry. Call out to Rita.
-丽塔‥你听得到我吗 -赖瑞
- Rita? Rita, can you hear me? - Larry?
赖瑞 我们被困在‥
Larry, we're trapped in...
感觉像地狱 我觉得这里是地狱
It feels like Hell. I think it's Hell.
不是地狱 相信我
It's not Hell. Trust me.
-那是谁 -丽塔 我是桃乐丝
- Who was that? - Rita, it's Dorothy. Hello.
你好 你说你和其他人一起
You said you're with the others?
我们在某种黑色隧♥道♥里面
We're under some kind of black tunnel.
-有光会通过 -听起来像是灵魂隧♥道♥
- With lights that pass by. - Sounds like the Tunnel Of Souls.
-他们还没走完程序 -所以他们还没死
- They're still being processed. - So, they're not gone?
你知道他们在哪里吗
- Do you know where they are?
-基本上‥ -别担心 丽塔
- Technically. Don't worry, Rita,
我们会去救你们 你们不会有事
we're going to come and get you. - You'll be okay.
计划可不是这样的
- Right, that is not the plan.
等等 你不需要抵抗
Hey, wait. You don't have to fight.
我们的工作完成了 请款单会用电邮寄给你们
Well, we did what we said we'd do, and we'll e-mail you an invoice.
如果你们要去阴间 自己去吧
If you wanna go to the afterlife, do it yourselves.
-等等 -等一下
- Wait... - Wait.
我们不知道要怎么做
We don't know how.
求求你们 我已失去了我的父母
Please. I lost my mom and then my dad.
我不能再失去我的朋友 我只有他们了
I can't lose my friends too, they're all I have.
你失去了‥
You lost...
这已经不关我们的事了
This isn't our problem anymore.
克丽丝朵 想像你知道有办法找回你的家人
Crystal, look, imagine what it's like to know there might be a way to get your family back...
但没有人帮忙 你做不到
but you can't do it without help.
-好 要走了吗 -我想‥
Right. We going? - I think,
-或许我们该帮忙 -少来了
maybe we should help. - Oh, f**k right off.
你知道死神在找我们
You know Death is looking for us.
我们还在来世大摇大摆出现
Parading around in the afterlife
似乎很容易引起她的注意
seems like a keen way to get her attention.
要我们穿越是很过分的要求
Crossing over is a big ask.
我们通常不会这么做 克丽丝朵 你心知肚明
We don't usually go in for that sort of thing, Crystal and you know that.
等等‥真的有死神
- Whoa, hold up. Hold up. There's an actual Death?
真的就是那个死神 而且在找你们
Like an actual "capital D" Death that is looking for you specifically?
-不关你的事 -这就是我说的
- Mind your business. - This is what I'm talking about.
对 是不同 而且很可怕
Yes, it's different, and whatever, scary.
确实 你们的风险也比我大
And, yes, it is riskier for you two than it is for me.
但艾德恩 没人比你更了解来世
But Edwin, no one knows the afterlife like you.
而且查尔斯可以保护你
- Sort of. - And Charles will protect you.
-我不需要查尔斯保护我 -反正我还是会出手吧
I don't need Charles to protect me. Well, I'd do it anyway, wouldn't I?
你们说你们创社是为了助人
You say you started this agency to help people.
反正时间很多 有个目标也好
To have a purpose with all this time on your hands.
你们想和侦探小说的主角一样
You wanna be like those guys from the detective novels?
好吧 我投帮忙
Okay, I vote we help.
我也投帮忙
- I also vote we help.
-什么 -抱歉
Sorry. - What?
-我也投你们帮忙 -你没有投票权
- I vote you help, too. - You don't get a vote.
好吧 但如果我们被抓到 你绝对会很难过 克丽丝朵
Fine. But if we get caught you'll feel absolutely gutted, Crystal.
这才是我们英勇的好家伙
There he is, there's a brave lad.
好吧 赖瑞 我们跟你去
Okay, Larry, we'll go with you.
你和丽塔的牵绊 将会像是黑暗中的手电筒
Your connection to Rita will be a bit of a flashlight in the dark.
不行‥是这样的 因为我还活着
No, see, I... 'Cause I'm alive.
如果我还活着 我要怎么跟你们去
And if I'm alive then, how could I go with you?
我喜欢
Love this.
你要灵魂出窍
You're going to astral project.
意思是你的灵魂会离开身体
So, your soul will leave your body.
就像底片幽灵
Oh, just like the Negative Spirit.
不像吗
Not like that?
-抱歉 当我没说 -这个拿去
Sorry, never mind. Here, take this.
专注 你看到了什么
Concentrate. What do you see?
有一艘太空梭 对 就像‥
Oh, it's a space shuttle. Yeah. Like...
可恶 你们 搞什么‥
F**k! Guys, what the... What are you...
等等 你们刚刚做了‥
Wait! What did you just...
看‥什么鬼 看看我
Look. Look at me.
对 我们从这里进去
Right. We enter here.
跟紧一点 艾德恩知道另一边是什么状况
Stay close to us. Edwin has a proper knowledge of how things work over on this side.
我们会留意这边的状况
We'll keep an eye on things here.
没想到阴间是这样的
This is not what I expected the afterlife to look like.
这不是阴间
This isn't the afterlife.
比较像是通往阴间的路
It's more like a road to the afterlife.
可以通往许多地方
It's a road to a lot of places.
但艾德恩1916年就死了 他在这里待了很久
But Edwin's been dead since 1916, so he spent a lot of time here.
那个球棒是为了以防万一 我们遇到死神吗
And that bat is in case we see Death?
好 我懂你这是成熟的作法 用搞笑隐藏焦虑
Okay, I get that you're doing the very adult thing of using humor to hide anxiety
但你在这里是游客 好吗
but you're a tourist here, right?
死神不是可以拿来开玩笑的
Death is no joke.
死神其实人很好
Death's quite nice, actually.
而且身材超辣
And she is super fit.
需要担心的是她的手下
It's the things that work for her you have to worry about.
我女儿才不会和你这种人♥渣♥和解
There's no way my daughter reconciled with a shitheel like you.
那你这种人♥渣♥呢
How 'bout a shitheel like you?
-不一样 -你高兴怎么想都行 小克
Not the same. Well, you believe what you want, Cliffie.
事实上 你把自己搞到断头
The fact is, you decapitating yourself
凯特则和别人建立了 一段长久安稳的关系
and Kate kicked off a long and fruitful relationship.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
老实说 和克莱拉联络上
Honestly, the whole love-in with Clara
差点让我想和你和你妈从头来过
almost made me wanna do a do-over with you and your mom.
是喔 好喔 既然我们得永远困在一起
Really? Okay. Since we're stuck together for all eternity,
你想从头来过 我们就从头来过吧
you wanna do-over? Let's do a do-over.
我先开始 你去死
I'll start. F**k you!
这里恐怕不是这样运作的 儿子
I'm afraid, that's not how it works here, son.
我只是来欢迎你的
I'm just a welcoming committee.
你的永远在那边
Your forever is that way.
很好 如果那表示能永远脱离你 我很乐意
Good! If it means forever getting away from your ass sign me up.
就这样
- That's it?
是的
- Yes, sir.
怎样
What?
我之前提到你父母时
When I mentioned my parents earlier
-你的表情‥ -怎样了
- your face was... - What about it?
没什么 只是看起来你或许‥
Oh, nothing. It just looked like maybe you...
我玩这游戏是为了要让自己分心
Look, I'm playing this game to distract myself
因为我让我的好朋友去送死
from the fact that I just sent my best friends into, like, danger.
所以麻烦你有话直说
If you have a question, just ask.
你的父母也死了吗
Are your parents dead, too?
我的小赛车
My slot car?
你怎么会在这里 小家伙
What are you doing here, little buddy?
等等 那是克里夫
Wait, that's Cliff.
这表示克里夫听得到我们吗
Does that mean Cliff can hear us?
这不是什么科学
It's not an exact science,
但我想这表示他还没完全死透
but I think it means he's not fully dead yet.
真的吗
Really?
或许我们真的能联络到所有人
Maybe, we can reach them all.
等等 可恶
Wait! F**k!
搞什么
What the f**k?
好 这棵树超恐怖 我们一定就是要去那里吧
Okay. This tree is terrifying. It must be where we're headed.
现在我们进入阴间
Now, we enter the afterlife.
但开门的代价是痛苦
But the price to open the door is pain.
你不用这么做 艾德恩 我们能想别的办法进去
You don't have to do that, Edwin. We can find another way in.
我有痛苦
I've got some pain.
我能分担一些痛苦 把门打开或什么的 我愿意
I can afford to spare some pain to open the door or whatever. I'll do it.
你人真好
That's nice of you.
只是‥
It's just...
你看到那个把手了吗
You see that lever?
那是我的痛苦 得由我去拉
That's my pain. I have to pull it.
查尔斯死时 从没正式穿越过
Charles never officially crossed over when he died and...
而你实际上也没死
you're not actually dead.
这地方只认得我
I'm the only one this place knows.
我会穿过去
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表