剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
好了 听着 其他人很快就会回来
Okay, look, the others will be back before you know it,
我相信他们从达达姐妹那得到的东西会有帮助
and I'm sure whatever they derive from the Dada folk will help.
是啊 关于这个
Well, yeah, about that.
我不清楚
Um, you know, I have no idea,
达达姐妹会那里会有什么
what the Sisterhood of Dada will yield.
每次我觉得找到了另一块关键的拼图
Every time I think I've found another vital piece of the puzzle,
你 那部电影 那封信 只是...
you know, you, the film, that letter, it's just...
我能承受不知过往
I can manage the despair of not knowing my history,
不知道最爱的歌♥ 或是最爱的颜色
my favorite song, or my favorite color,
不知道我是否爱人或是被爱的绝望
not knowing if I have loved, or have been loved,
但心中偏激的想法
but this polarizing pool inside...
前一刻 我想起了无尽的快乐...
You know, one moment, I recall an endless joy...
而随后
... and the next,
无法忘怀的仇恨
an... An impenetrable hatred.
我很可能就是信里的那种女人
Like I could very well be the woman in that letter.
是啊 我来到了这里
Ah, here I am, yeah.
婆婆妈妈的倾诉衷肠
Pouring my heart and soul out like some dizzy old housewife.
尤其是对你
To you, of all people.
我...
Oh, I...
显然 我叫劳拉·德米尔
Apparently, my name is Laura De Mille.
也许 我来自几十年前
Perhaps, I came from decades ago
可能来追捕某些恶魔
to maybe hunt some malicious evil.
太扯淡了 这一切
It's ridiculous. All of it.
真的太难受了
And that is truly dreadful.
有时
Well, sometimes,
你只要伪装到你成功为止
you just have to fake it till you make it.
显然
Apparently,
我是一个拍电影的时间旅行者
I'm a time traveler who makes films,
在来世有同伴
and has allies in the afterlife.
我也觉得自己不配
I don't feel worthy of that either,
但我不得不相信
but I have to believe that
最终 我的目标或命运
eventually, my purpose or destiny
会来把我从这地狱般的停滞中带走
will come snatch me from this infernal stasis.
在这同时 我喝酒
In the meantime, I drink.
喝酒
Drink.
交朋友
And make friends.
这个... 很好喝
That's some... Phew! That was very good.
然而 我认为只要有冰块
However, I do not think that my destiny
我的命运不太会抓得住我
can quite come and snatch me up when it's on ice.
我是不可能再回家了
There's no way for me to get home again.
时光机坏了
The time machine is broken,
再假装也修不好
and no amount of faking it will fix it.
说到这个
About that.
丽塔·法尔
Rita Farr.
你是什么
What are you?
蟾蜍罩住蜜蜂 撒切尔夫人蓝屁♥股♥
Toad bonnet bee. Thatcher's blue bum.
蟾蜍罩住蜜蜂 撒切尔夫人蓝屁♥股♥
Toad bonnet bee. Thatcher's blue bum.
蟾蜍罩住蜜蜂
Toad bonnet bee.
-撒切尔夫人蓝屁♥股♥ -我嗨过头了
- Thatcher's blue bum. - I am so fucking high.
-你是不是... -你是不是...
- Did you just... - Did you just...
妈的
Shit.
抱歉 不是故意要...
Sorry, didn't mean to...
好吧
Okay.
香蕉船冰淇淋球 好棒
Cherry two-ball screwballs? Fuck, yeah!
搞什么
What the fuck?
克里夫
Cliff?
克里夫
Cliff?
笨拙机器人2000
Narc-bot 2000.
简
Jane!
铁头
Hammerhead?
你在哪呢
Where are you?
她从来不听人说话
She never listens.
给我回来
Get the fuck back here!
简
Jane.
能关一下门吗
Mind closing the door?
乌烟瘴气的
It's a nasty draft and all that.
别担心 在这里 他们吵不到你
Don't worry. They can't bother you in here.
他们是谁
Who's they?
其他人和地下的人
You know, the others, the Underground.
-你是怎么... -我不故意要打探
- How the fuck did you... - I didn't mean to pry.
相信我
Trust me.
其实 在我脑里的人是你
And in fact, you're the one that's inside my head.
你们都是
You all are.
你和这些超级英雄 还有那个机器人
You and the superhero, and the robot,
那个放射性小木乃伊
the little radioactive mummy, is it?
总之 虽然我会很喜欢这个派对
Anyway, as much as I enjoy a good party,
但你才是我想说话的人 简
you're the one I wanted to talk to, Jane.
只是你
Just you.
你把我地下的其他人分开了
You separated me from the rest of the Underground?
只剩下一个微弱的声音
From all but one little voice.
小凯
Kay?
架子底层还有很多 亲爱的
There's more on the bottom shelf here, love.
那里也有很多纽扣巧克力
There's some chocolate buttons too.
去吧
Yeah.
这个怎么会...
How is this...
你说我们都在你脑里是什么意思
What do you mean we're inside your head?
就是那样
Well, that's what this is.
我真没礼貌 对不起
My manners. Pardon me.
我叫雪莱·拜伦 大家都叫我迷雾
I'm Shelley Byron. Also known as The Fog...
如果你的喜欢也可以叫我
if you like, as you like.
要不要来点一小块红丝绒蛋糕
You care for a little red velvet?
糖霜洁白如天使
The frosting is seraphic.
-你是姐妹会的人 -迷人气质加上洞察力
- You're with the Sisterhood. - Beguiling and perceptive.
真是不错的结合
What a combination.
你确定我无法诱惑你吗
You sure I can't tempt you with something...
甜食呢
Something sweet?
你说你有话想说
You said you wanted to talk.
-那就说吧 -好
- So let's talk. - All right.
-我想加入姐妹会 -加入...
- I wanna join the Sisterhood. - Join...
我说话结巴了吗
Did I stutter?
那好吧 先回答我这个问题
All right, then. Answer me this.
你是谁 简
Who are you, Jane?
克里夫
Cliff?
兄弟
Hey, brother.
我是来加入的 是这个地方吗
I'm here to join, this the place?
兄弟 你为什么来
Brother, why are you?
搞什么鬼
Where in the fuck...
对不起 我不是故意...
Hey. Sorry, I didn't mean to...
其实 我根本不知道我怎么...
Actually, I have no idea how I...
你是什么
我叫简 你已经知道了
I'm Jane. You already know that.
是的 但你是谁
Yes. But who are you?
天呐 不是吧
My God. Really?
-我们现在要这样吗 -是的
- This is what we're doing? - Yes.
行 如果你碰那个小女孩头上一根头发
Fine. I'm the person who's gonna rip your eyes out
我就是要把你眼睛挖出来的人
if you touch one hair on that little girl's head.
厉害
Amazing.
但这还是没回答那个问题
But still doesn't really answer the question.
好 不如你先回答吧
Cool. How about you go first?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you
你♥他♥妈♥跟达达姐妹会又在计划什么阴谋
and what the fuck are you and the Sisterhood planning,
因为你故意满世界留线索
because I'm guessing you weren't leaving bread crumbs
可不是为了让我们坐在这里
all across the world just so that we can sit here
在你这傻♥逼♥糖果乐园店里谈话
and talk in your weird Candyland fuck-pad.
你是来调查永恒鞭挞的
You're here for the Eternal Flagellation.
当然 那他妈是什么
Sure. What the fuck is it?
永恒鞭挞
Oh. Well, the Eternal Flagellation,
是秃鹫蚕食脑满肠肥像猪一样的人尸体的仪式
it's a vulture cleaning the carcass of an overfed sow.
把沾了糖粉的甜甜圈(尸体)丢进屋外的洞里
A powdered donut sinking into an outhouse pit.
那是艺术学校级别的自命不凡的垃圾
That's some art-school level pretentious bullshit.
也许我就是这样的 简
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表