剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
- Who... - I'll tell you later.
准备好 麻烦出现了
- Oh, steady now. We're in for it.
-监视者 -监视者 我们该怎么办
- Watchers? Watcher? What do we do?
-抱歉 那是要‥ -这是美国
I'm sorry, is that supposed to...It's the States,
-是美国人的阴间 我要用球棒 -好吧
it's an American afterlife. - I'm using a bat. - Okay.
谢天谢地
- Thank God.
赖瑞 你不是该在木星或哪里的吗
- Larry? Shouldn't you be on Jupiter or some shit?
有趣的是 这其实不是我 是我灵魂出窍了
You know, funny, it's not actually me. - It's an astral projection of me.
我其实真的不在乎
- I actually don't care.
-好‥ -好 该把这火鸡做成标本了
- Yep. - Okay. Time to taxidermy this turkey.
-往哪边走能到家 -我在想 你不该这么做
- Which way is home? - Yeah, I'm thinking you shouldn't have done that.
是谁把罗唆的哈利波特带来了
Who brought judge-y Harry Potter?
-那女人是谁 -她不是女人
- Who's that lady? - That's not a lady.
她为死神工作 她不是来找你的
She works for Death, and she's not here for you.
看看你们这些调皮鬼
Oh, look at this. Oh, you naughty boys.
我很高兴你们终于想通了
I'm so glad you've come to your senses.
查尔斯 艾德恩 快到查铺时间了 跟我走吧
Charles, Edwin, almost bed check, so come along.
建议你在被痛打之前快滚吧
Why don't you back the f**k up, girl, before you get a boot up your ass?
不行‥这里的规矩不是这样
No... That's so not how any of this works.
我不会让她接近你 艾德恩 你可以吗
I'm not letting her anywhere near you, Edwin, you got that?
你找到了一个小玩具
Did you find a wee toy?
我法宝可多了 这是我的专长 是吧
I've got quite a collection in my bag. It's kind of my thing, innit?
搞什么
What the f**k?
查尔斯 很痛耶
Charles, that stung.
厉害喔
Good for you.
糟了
Oh, shit.
我们不会久留
We didn't come back here to stay.
有太多人需要我们的帮助
We've got too many people who need our help.
你不能逼我们 我已经不怕你了
And you can't make us. I'm not afraid of you anymore.
所以你就和你的查铺滚蛋吧
So, you can take your bed check and f**k off.
你们都快走 明蒂
All of you, go! Mindy!
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
没关系 别让他们发现你紧张
It's okay. Never let 'em see you sweat.
快离开这里
Get out of here.
她想怎样就能怎样 我们得快去河边
She can do whatever she bleedin' wants here. We need to get to the river. Now.
管她去死 我们宰了那些有夜光睾丸的家伙
F**k that. We f**ked up those freaks with the glow-in-the-dark testicle thingies
我们也能解决那个蜘蛛脸女
we'll f**k up that face-like-a spider woman too.
快走
Go!
-那家伙是谁 -完全不知道
- Who was that guy? - I have no idea.
吃屎吧 怪异蜘蛛脸女
Spin on this, weird spider-face lady!
搞什么鬼
What the f**k?
只是呕吐物而已
It's just vomit.
看
Look.
在充满刺♥激♥的阴间 我一直没问你太空的事
You know, in all the afterlife excitement I never asked you about space.
没想到你这么快就回来了
Surprised you're back so soon.
我也是
So am I.
这样说吧 那是个独特的体验
Let's just say, it was an experience.
但我回来了 只是少了一个乘客
But I'm back. Minus a passenger.
赖瑞 你没事吧
Oh, Larry. Are you okay?
终究会的 谢谢你
I will be. Thank you.
对了 在阴间想救我们的那家伙是谁
Oh, hey, who was that guy that tried to save us in the afterlife?
-你的老朋友 -毫无头绪
- An old friend? - Not a clue.
或许他认错人了
Maybe he had the wrong Rita.
或许吧
Maybe.
你♥爸♥射了一只飞马
Your dad shot a Pegasus?
那比射杀独角兽糟十亿倍
That's, like, worse than shooting a unicorn by magnitudes of billions.
我想我需要帮助
I think I need help.
如果我要离开这里
If I'm gonna make it out here with
活着离开
the living.
我也是
Me, too.
"拒绝存取"
-我没说要‥ -吃吧
- I didn't ask... - Eat.
我们都需要体力
We all need our strength.
大家 我有事情要宣布
Everybody, I have an announcement.
我真的很高兴你们都安全无恙
I'm truly glad you're all safe.
你们对我来说 是最接近家人的存在
And you're the closest thing to a family I've ever really had.
-但她要离开了 -超废物
- But she's leaving. - Losers.
他们说得对 我要离开
They're right. I am.
但只是暂时的
But just for a while.
我得去找一些东西
I need to find a few things.
我们希望你能找到你要找的
Well, we hope you find what you're looking for.
我们每个人显然都这样想
That was patently for all of us.
看来你真的很不会说话
Subtlety is really not your strong suit.
你和眼镜男现在是朋友了吗
What, you and goggles pals now? Guess you're a lot alike, really.
看来你们确实很相似 都很情绪化又悲观
All severe and moody and pessimistic.
或许没错 少烦了 查尔斯
Maybe, we are. Bugger off, Charles.
你们好好去玩
Have fun, you kids.
别担心我们 我们好得很
Don't worry about us. We're great.
你到底是哪位
Who in the sweet mercy of f**k are you?
好问题
Good question.
谁要喝点茶
Now, who would like some tea?
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表