剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Well, maybe that's what I am, Jane.
自命不凡的垃圾
Pretentious bullshit.
我的血液里就流淌着自命不凡的垃圾
Manure coursing through my shrunken veins,
但至少我有自知之明
but at least I know.
问题仍旧没有解决 亲爱的简
And the question still remains, dear Jane.
你是谁
Who are you?
-好吧 再见 -你限制了自己 知道吗
- Okay, Bye-bye. - You're limiting yourself, you know?
你跟那个女孩都是
You and the girl.
你不了解自己 就永远无法获得真正的自♥由♥
You're never truly free until you know yourself.
我了解自己
I know myself.
她了解 但是你嘛 没有
She does, yes. But you? No.
继续说 你觉得我是什么样
Go on. Who do you think I am?
你很害怕
I think you're scared.
我觉得你容易重拾旧习
I think you're prone to leaning back on old habits.
否认自己的欲望
You think denying your desires
让你成就自己 让你变强
makes you who you are, makes you strong.
你是那样的类型 简
You are the sort of person, Jane,
会在直面难得机会的时候
who could be staring an opportunity straight in the face
却又憎恨机会带来的希望
and resent the promise of it.
你相信的东西 不是真的
What you believe isn't true.
即便是悲伤而无法被满足的人
Even a sorrowful and unquenchable thing
有时也要懂得苦中作乐
must savor the taste of honey sometimes.
为什么是我
Why am I?
你是问我为何在这 还是我为何这副样子
Do you mean why am I here or why do I look like this?
这是个简单的问题
It's a simple question.
我是钢骨
I'm Cyborg.
我在这里是因为世界需要正义和秩序
I am because the world needs justice and order.
是因为我需要奉献和保护人♥民♥
I am because I want to serve and protect.
对半人半铁的人来说 这番话有点老生常谈
That was rehearsed and cliche for a half-man, half-tin-can.
那你应该是什么
And what are you supposed to be?
半人半自行车吗
Half-man, half-bicycle?
钢骨 我向你保证 我绝对有60%是人类
I assure you, Cyborg, I'm at least three-fifths man.
但我该成为什么人以及为什么 与你无关
But what or why I am should be of no importance to you,
伟大的钢骨
the great Cyborg.
来吧
Come.
请坐
Sit.
或许我会给你讲讲永恒鞭挞的事
And maybe I will tell you of the Eternal Flagellation.
你似乎是问了我一个问题
I think you asked me a question,
但很抱歉 我听不懂
but I'm sorry, I don't understand.
你是什么
天哪 我开始说日语了
我在说日语
真的假的
回答问题
对了
我是机器人
我也是 或许是
绝对是 有点嗨了
好了 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我其实并不算机器人
So I guess I'm not really a robot, technically.
我有大脑 人类大脑
I have a brain. A human brain.
虽然有时候也不好使
Although it's not working so good anymore.
真奇怪 我明明是冲着永生去设计的
It's weird. I was made to last forever,
但就连这件事我也做不好
but I guess I can't even do that right.
我觉得我永远不会惧怕死亡
I didn't think I'd ever be scared of death.
我一辈子花了很多时间去追寻死亡
Spent most of my life chasing it
又花了几十年思考和许愿死亡
and then decades thinking about it and wishing for it.
我是说 我已经死了两次
I mean, I've been dead two times over.
然后又复活 但现在我很害怕
Undead, too. But now it's scary.
我想起罗里
I think about Rory.
想起再也不能抱住他
I think about never holding him again
也不能再看到他的可爱小脸放屁时调皮的笑
or seeing him do his dumb little baby-fart smile,
而我只是
and I just...
如果有泪水 我会哭泣
If I could cry... I'd cry.
痛痛快快哭一场
A lot.
我知道恐惧死亡的感受
观察自己逐渐缓慢地成为过期品
总有一天 思维会被穷尽 图画会被画完
我会很空虚
无用
这真是
Wow, that's...
现在是抱抱时刻吗 我感觉像是
Is this a hug moment? It feels like a hug moment.
来吧 姐妹
Bring it in, sister.
你是什么玩意
What the hell are you?
如果你变成一只老鼠
If you turn out to be a rat...
拉瑞 别跟你的神奇青春痘聊天了
Okay, Larry, maybe stop talking to your magic zit-thing.
没错 拉瑞 你真的疯了
Yeah, Larry, you're really going bananas over here.
什么情况
What the hell?
有人吗
Hello?
偷的面包 气象小马
Stolen toast, weather pony.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
保罗
Paul?
保罗·特纳
Paul Trainor!
*等他小号♥吹响时*
*And the company jumps*
*大家都跳了起来*
*When he plays reveille*
*他是B连迷人的舞蹈小号♥手*
*He's the boogie woogie bugle boy of Company B*
完好如新
Good as new!
那我们应该设定到什么年代
So, what do we set it to?
墙上的字是1949年写的 但是
The letter was dated 1949, but...
电影是1917年拍的
the film was 1917.
可能性真是无穷无尽 不是吗
The possibilities really are endless, aren't they?
好了 好了
Oh, there, there.
拉瑞和其他人会很快带着消息回来
Larry and the others will be home with news soon
不管他们的发现大还是小
and whatever they find out, big or small,
我们都是往正确方向又迈了一步
will be a step in the right direction.
劳拉·德米尔会跳上她的时光机
And then Laura De Mille will hop into her time machine
回去把其他事情都处理清楚
and go back to figure all the rest of it out.
你就会重新拥有自我
And you will have yourself again.
我知道那个你是好人
And I know that self is good.
我对这种事有直觉
I have an intuition for this sort of thing.
我需要再来点琴酒
I need more gin.
就是这个态度
That's the spirit!
我在这里等你
I'll be here.
丽塔·法尔 世界著名的时间旅行者
Rita Farr. World renowned time traveler.
等待命运的降临
Waiting for my destiny.
你试试这个
You have to try this.
-谢谢 -不客气 亲爱的
- Thank you. - You're very welcome, my dear.
那这堆糖果炮弹是要干什么
So what's with this whole sweet-treats bullshit?
我不记得了 我很久前建立了这个地方
I don't remember. I built this place a while ago.
几十年前吧
Decades, I think.
时光如蚂蚁农场的蜂鸟一般迅速流逝
Time, it moved like a hummingbird at the Ant Farm.
快速地打出省略号♥ 中间没有停顿
Fast ellipses, beats of nothing in between.
一切都已经够了
Too much of everything.
我曾是他们的恶龙
I was their dragon, you know?
他们把我扔到镇子里和村里
They would drop me into towns and villages
我就把那里吞噬掉
and I would eat the whole place up.
成千上万的人在哭泣 祈祷 尖叫
Hundreds and thousands of people crying, praying, screaming.
都在我脑海里
And all up in here.
如你所想的那样 会变得有些拥挤
So, as you can imagine, it got a little crowded.
我需要一个独处的空间
And I needed a space that was just for me.
不只是为了迷失的女孩们
So it's not just for lost girls.
那个永恒什么玩意
The Eternal whatever.
这才是真正的原因
That's what this is all about.
你被误解了 所以现在想烧毁整个世界
You were wronged, and now you wanna burn the whole world down.
有时候只有烧毁旧世界
Sometimes you have to set worlds on fire
新世界才能重生
so you can make something new.
用你的疼痛制♥造♥点东西吧
Make something of your pain.
或许我们之间的相同之处 比你想的更多
Maybe we have more in common than you think, Jane.
保罗 老天
Paul! Oh, my God.
你在这里做什么
What... What are you doing here?
不不 保罗 保罗 听我说
No! No, Paul. Paul, listen to me.
啪啪百吉饼
Bang, bang bagel.
粉色和蓝色
Pink and blue.
你之前提到的那是什么东西
What was that thing you mentioned?
永恒鞭挞
Eternal Flagellation?
是达达姐妹会的一部分仪式吗
Is that part of the Sisterhood?
我问过一个问题
I asked you a question.
为什么是你
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表