剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我感觉很糟
I don't feel so good.
你看着也挺糟的
You don't look great either.
简 简
Jane? Jane?
大家
Everybody...
大家快来 我知道自己是谁了
Everybody, come, I know who I am!
我是只鸟
I'm a bird!
我想我会飞
And I can fly... I think.
脑子
Brains!
脑子
Brains?
你们这群疯逼这次又怎么了
What happened to you morons this time?
脑子
Brains.
是你把这些蠢货变成丧尸的吗
Are you the one who zombified these tits?
我不知道 但我也不确定
I don't think so. I couldn't swear to it, though.
她是谁
Who's she?
一个时间旅行者
在找奈尔斯 但想不起原因
她叫香农
她记起自己的名字了
不是 我们就这样称呼她
好吧 谁告诉我一下这里发生什么事了
Okay. Um, could somebody tell me what's going on here?
-因为我 -你们怎么了
- 'Cause I'm... - What happened to you lot?
我们被一个绿皮混♥蛋♥的红皮仆人杀死
一个可怕的蜘蛛女吐了我们一身
然后两个死孩子带我们回到现世
现在我们他妈变丧尸了
能救救我们吗
当然 我需要一把斧子 一升汽油 一盒火柴
Sure thing. I need an axe, gallon of petrol and a match.
你要磕头并烧掉我们的尸体吗
一次搞定
Got it in one, Bubba Ho-tep.
对了你看起来很糟
谁把你搞成这样子
给我找个录像机 一切就都解释清楚了
Find me a VCR in this pit, and all will be explained.
脑子
Brains.
那是奈尔斯·考尔德的头吗
Is that Niles Caulder?
差不多吧 比你想的要小 对吧
More or less. Shorter than you imagined, I bet.
你真有意思
You're funny.
你们嗑嗨了吗
听着 疯子们 我拿着你们死去领队的头
Listen up, freaks. I got your dead leader's head.
那又怎么样
想要回头 就来找我
If you want it back, you'll come and see me.
别让我等太久
But don't keep me waiting
不然我就要他好看
or I will make him pay for it!
死人的头有什么好折磨的
谁在乎 奈尔斯和达伦·琼斯去死吧 头留给他
别听他的 别过来 自己救自己吧
Don't do it. Don't come here. Save yourselves!
闭嘴
Shut up!
晚点见了
I'll see you real soon.
这个美国兵怎么会拿到首席的头
你为什么给他当信使
我先拿到了奈尔斯的头
I had Niles' head first.
达伦把它偷走了 还拿了我的外套
Darren stole it off me. Took my coat too.
你把首席斩首了
你♥他♥妈♥是个怪物
你们这群丧尸冷静点吧
Calm your festering arses down.
你知道有多少神秘的知识
Do you know how much arcane mystical knowledge
掌握在那个男人的脑中吗
is swimming around in that man's noodle?
我拿着比其他人拿着安全
Better I have it than some other crazy bastard.
好吧
Oh, right.
-你偷了他的头是为了保护他 -没错
- So you pilfered it in order to protect it? - That's right.
不是因为其价值巨大能卖♥♥个好价钱
Not because its inherent magical value would fetch a fine price?
抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you again?
一只鸟 我的名字叫劳拉·德米尔
I'm a bird. And my name is Laura De Mille.
那个头可能是解锁我记忆的关键钥匙
And that head may be the key to unlocking my memory,
我们得拯救他
so we have to rescue it.
我同意这个不知道名字的女士的话
不能让达伦折磨首席
但达伦想报仇 我们毁了常态保护局
你有计划吗 还是让我们知险犯险
我本来有个计划的
I did have a plan.
特别好的计划
A bloody good one.
但跟以往一样 你们这些蠢货
But as per usual, your dumbfuckery
又给我来了一出 还变成了丧尸
jammed a spanner up my arse and now you're zombies.
我他妈就觉得奇怪 让你们别搞翻自己
Is it too much to ask for you twats
真♥他♥妈♥的这么难吗
not to fuck yourselves up so spectacularly?
我可能有个主意
Well, I may have an idea there.
我们只需留住这群不死之身
We just need to keep this undead brood
用我们的脑子吸引他们去打架
from feasting on our brains till we put it into action.
没问题 亲爱的
Got it covered, love.
这是詹姆斯·迪恩死的那晚他车里的东西
This was in James Dean's car the night he bit it.
能够盖住脑子的味道
It covers the smell of brains.
然后 帽子呢
And the, um... And the hats?
让我们的头保暖 没有大衣会很冷的
Keep our heads warm. It's cold without my coat.
走吧
Come on.
看呀你们 美味的脑子
Look, you muppets. Delicious brains.
-好吃好吃 -脑子
- Yummy, yummy. - Brains!
脑子
Brains!
这里让我感到不安
真的
像是一群人走进恐怖电影
然后怪物就是我们
我不认识你
Look, I don't know you.
我也不知道计划能不能实现
And I'm not sure this plan's going to work.
但管他的 给你
But fuck it. Here.
一定要非常小心才行
Be very careful with that.
是石化龙的尿
It's petrified dragon's piss.
大多数人担心的是火
Most people worry about the fire,
其实致命的是龙尿
but it's the piss that'll get you.
会把他的头像气球那样打爆
Should pop his head like a balloon.
目的地的另一边见吧
See you on the other side.
这边 所罗门·格兰迪们
This way, Solomons Grundy.
感觉没人在乎该给我孙子留几棵树
都是一样的
是他妻子写的
她带走了孩子们
他不是拿叉子叉她眼睛了吗
重复了很多次
亲爱的衣服在这里
There you are, my beauty.
他写了一本连环杀手日记
He kept a serial killer diary.
我觉得我闻到了恶心的味道
I thought I smelled abominations.
脑子吗
Brains?
没闻到 有点不对劲
真高兴看到你们这些混♥蛋♥在这里
I'm so glad you sons of bitches are here.
我有个精彩的故事要告诉你们
I got one hell of a tale to tell you.
一个站在世界顶端的男人
It's about a man who was on top of the world...
他什么都有 事业
He had it all. A career,
美丽的妻子和孩子们
a beautiful wife and children,
一个会让玛莎·斯图尔特
a home that would make Martha Stewart
嫉妒得要命的房♥子
shit through her mouth with jealousy.
我觉得不存在那种东西
不存在那种东西的说辞已经不存在了
闭嘴 混球们
Shut up, freaks!
你们毁了我的生活 都给我好好听着
You destroyed my life, and God damn it, you will listen to me!
好吧 这很好
Okay, this is... This is good.
有任务 有计划
You've a mission and a plan, and...
你是一只鸟
And you're a bird.
你已经了解了自己的那么多事
So you've learned so much about yourself already,
马上就要想起来了
you are almost there.
你得飞到那里
You are going to, uh, fly down there
你应该做过很多次类似的动作吧
like you have surely done a thousand times before
把这个有魔法的
and, uh, place this magical,
恶心的小玩意
disgusting doodad thing
扔到那个变♥态♥的头上
on that psychopath's head.
好的
Okay.
变形
Transform!
你们或许没有仔细想过
You probably haven't thought
就贸然来了蚂蚁农场
twice about your little visit to the Ant Farm,
但那以后它每天每秒都折磨着我
but it has haunted me every second of every day since.
你们知不知道
Do you have any idea
被几百个屁♥股♥攻击的感觉
what it's like to be attacked by hundreds of butts,
他们撕裂你的每寸肌肤
who tear into every inch of your flesh,
然后晚饭的时候
and then later, at dinner,
在教堂的时候
at church,
跟我女儿玩游戏的时候
at my daughter's softball game,
就会发生一些不好的事
something happens.
然后你妻子说她再也受不了了
And then your wife tells you she can't stand you,
你已经不是一个男人了
that you're not even a man anymore.
别他妈废话 快把头给我们
-什么 -她想看到头
- I'm sorry, what? - She wants to see the head.
天哪 你们到底怎么了
My God, what's happened to you?
他们是丧尸 蠢货
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表