剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
should lift a finger to try and help me.
我为什么要引诱它摆脱蛰伏
Why should I lure it away from this temple of torpor?
因为我是个好人 这就是原因
Because I am a good person, that is why!
踮着脚走路的妻妾 身紫袍弓着腰
Tiptoe harem, purple and low.
该死的
Fuck!
快出来
Show yourselves!
熬夜加班吗
Burning the midnight oil?
如果我们有任何理智 就出去庆祝了
You know, if we had any sense, we would be out celebrating.
我听说我们这周创下了招募记录
I heard we set a new recruitment record this week.
我创下了招募记录
I set a recruitment record.
事实上 已经连续12周如此了
Twelfth week in a row, actually.
干得不错 德米尔
Not bad, De Mille.
如果数量是唯一重要的东西
If numbers were the only thing that mattered,
那你现在就是这个地方的头了
you'd be running this joint by now.
自我调节 威利
Pace yourself, Willy.
在这里树敌不会让你进步 相信我
Making enemies around here won't advance you. Trust me.
等等
Wait.
你认为自己没有能力
You don't think you have what it takes
担任该组织的领导吗
to be a leader in this organization, do you?
听我说 你个小鬣狗
Listen to me, you little hyena.
35年来 我在局里一直
I have been a loyal and industrious part
勤勤恳恳 忠心耿耿
of the Bureau for 35 years and I--
那你的那些小朋友呢
What about your little pals?
我的小朋友吗
My little pals?
收发室里 手能伸长的那位
In the mailroom. The stretchy one,
活气旋 能隐身的那位
the living cyclone, the invisible one.
据我所知 都很强大
All very powerful or so I hear.
然而每次有重新分类的机会
And yet, every time the reclassification window comes around,
你都决定把他们藏在地下室
you decide to keep them hidden in the basement.
是的 他们不是...
Yes, well, they're not--
我们处于一场超能力者军备竞赛
We are in the midst of a meta-human arms race.
在我来看 你更担心的是
And it seems to me that you are more worried
保护你的朋友
about protecting your friends
而不是保护真正岌岌可危的东西
than you are about protecting what is actually at risk.
我们伟大国家的道德核心
The moral core of our great nation.
我工作良好
I do my job well
工作中严格遵守道德节操
and I do it with acute moral integrity.
这里所说的超能力者根本不适合战争
And the meta-humans in question are simply unsuited for war.
他们是和平主义者
They're pacifists.
那你又是什么
And what does that make you?
这些怪胎只是种尚未开♥发♥的资源
Those freaks are merely an untapped resource.
这取决于你问的是谁
And depending on who you ask...
你也一样
so are you.
我的建议吗
My advice?
"朋友"只是"机会"的一个漂亮代名词
"Friend" is merely a nice word for "opportunity."
千万别以为
And don't think for a second
天上的监控系统没在监视你
that the big eye in the sky isn't watching you.
希望今晚能见到你
请大家注意
If we could have your attention.
我和马尔科姆一直在家研究
Malcolm and I have been working on something at home.
我们不知道该把它发展成什么
We're not sure where we're going with it,
但这也许有助于点燃某种创意的火花 对吗
but perhaps it will help ignite some creative juices, mm?
我明白了 你的面具是他的脸
Oh, I see. You have his face
他的面具是你的脸 因为你们正相爱
and he has yours because you're in love.
嗑死我了
Please kill me now.
下面隆重介绍 易受惊的幽灵
Introducing Skittish Apparition,
和不成型的形状
and The Shapeless Shape.
塑料
Plastic!
苔原
Tundra!
愚蠢的疯狂旋转木马舞姿
Gullible pickling carousel!
那是什么 软鞋踢跶舞吗
What the hell was that, softshoe?
好吧
Ah! Well...
这是百老汇最新的东西
The newest thing on Broadway.
我们的想法是 文化思潮
Our thinking was that a playful subversion
有趣的颠覆 可以展现一副丰富画卷
of cultural trends could prove a fertile canvas
能在其中检验人类的愚蠢行为
in which to examine human frivolity.
我们是谁
我们是达达姐妹会
We're The Sisterhood of Dada.
我们是什么人
我们是艺术家
We're artists.
你真觉得世界会对老年周末游吟诗人乐队
一系列的轻浮之举进行什么有趣的检视吗
这话有点太难听了吧
Oh, that's a little harsh.
这个世界
需要被洗涤
我们应该拥抱自己的力量
是时候接受命运的召唤了
又来了
Here we go.
我们已经跳了差不多30年了
我们每年都投票反对
And every year we vote against it.
都是因为愚蠢的惯性
因为太危险了
Because it's too dangerous.
为什么是我们
为了让世界变成一个更美好的地方
To make the world a better place.
从我们存在伊始 就有瘟疫
Since our inception, there's been plague,
经济危机 大屠♥杀♥
depression, holocaust.
就在五年前 在另一个遥远的世界
Just five years ago, a world away,
我们的炸♥弹♥ 让那个世界
our bombs vaporized
全部的人口都如一缕青烟般蒸发
entire populations where they stood.
就在这里 在我们的后院
And right here, in our backyard,
我自己的同伴们被恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威吓
my own people have been subjected to horrors...
我们甚至无法
you can't even...
我甚至都说不下去 你知道吗
I can't even, man. You know?
我们该怎么办
How are we doing?
我们 让世界成为一个更美好的地方
We... Making the world a better place.
我们袖手旁观 眼睁睁地看着
We stood by and watched
在我们反对的意识形态的领导下
the Bureau lurch from oddities to normalcy,
调查局从异态变为常态
guided by the very same ideologies we claim to oppose.
我们低头沉默了
We just kept our heads down.
为了什么
For what?
一张支票吗
A paycheck?
有个词可以形容我们这些人
There's a word for what we are. All of us.
沆瀣一气
Complicit.
如果这都不算做出豪言壮语的动机
Well, if that's not motivation to make a big statement,
我不知道还有什么算了
I don't know what is.
尼采曾经说过 要想造就舞蹈明星
As Nietzsche once said, "it takes chaos inside of us
它需要我们内心的混乱
to give birth to the dancing star."
永恒鞭挞绝对会成为
The Eternal Flagellation would certainly be
我们对调查局竖起的中指 对吧
a big middle finger to the Bureau, wouldn't it?
但是劳拉怎么办呢
But what about Laura?
她绝不会同意的 我们会是强迫她
She'll never go along with it, and we'll be forcing her
在我们和调查局之间做选择
to choose between us and the Bureau.
如果对她来说这个决定很难做
那她早已经与我们离心离德
是
时候了
好吧 你应该会感到有点头昏眼花
All right. You should start to feel a little lightheaded.
很正常
That's normal.
之前有这个东西吗
Was that there before?
那个
So...
我知道你的自行车是怎么回事了
I found out what happened to your bike.
原来是有人想借来骑 不小心弄丢了
Turns out somebody just wanted to borrow it and they lost it.
都是个天大的误会
It was all a big mistake.
别难过了
Nothing to be upset about.
我们都知道你在胡说八道
We both know that's bullshit.
小凯
Kay?
你要能看到我就好了 金洁
You should have seen me, Ginger.
克利夫老爹是这孩子的男妈妈
Big Papa Cliff was Mr. Momming the shit out of that kid.
克利夫老爹 你买♥♥了15分钟
Well, Big Papa, you paid for 15 minutes.
你想继续聊家长经 还是看我的那啥
You wanna talk about parenting, or you wanna see my hoo-hah?
好吧 或许就一点点
Well... maybe just a little--
维克 天哪 你还好吗
Vic! Oh, my God! Are you okay?
妈的
Fuck me!
天哪 克里夫 又是药的原因吗
Oh, my God, Cliffie, is it the meds again?
你需要我打给谁吗
Do you want me to call somebody?
不 别给任何人打电♥话♥ 只需要让它
No, don't call anybody. It just needs to run its...
自己来
course!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们他妈在哪呢
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表