剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
"地下世界"
凯伊
Kay? Kay!
凯伊‥
Kay!
这是怎么回事 凯伊
What the hell is this? Kay?
凯伊
Kay?
她对你做了什么
What did she do to you?
听我说
Listen to me.
那个自称是米兰达的女人
That woman calling herself Miranda,
她骗了我们
she lied to us.
她不是她说的那个人
She's not who she says she is.
来吧 凯伊 我照你说的做了
Come on, Kay. I did what you wanted.
我回到了家里
I went back home.
我找到了你的小羊
I found your little lamb.
我会恢复一切 凯伊 我保证
I'll fix this, Kay. I promise.
如我一直以来所做的
Just like I always do.
我会让一切变好 好吗
I'll make it better. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
你准备好就开始
And whenever you're ready.
那时我才意识到
And that's when I realized,
我能让他们付出代价
I could make them pay.
那些嘲笑我 叫我怪胎的人
The ones who laughed at me. Called me freak.
叫我黏液女 融化夫人
Goo-girl. Mrs. Melty.
他们会付出代价的
They'd pay.
我要让他们 在我愤怒的重压之下全都窒息
I'd suffocate them all under the weight of my rage.
全人类啊
Oh, the humanity!
我的蜜蜂啊
My bees.
我的蜜蜂
My bees.
快下场
Just move off.
我不知道接下来我该做什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to do next.
他要我做什么
What does he want me to do?
继承他的大业 收拾他的烂摊 改写所有历史
Carry on his legacy? Clean up his mess?
不对 他害我变得什么也不是
Rewrite all this history? No! He turned me into nothing.
现在却要我有所作为
And now he wants me to be something else?
我拒绝
Well, I won't.
我办不到
I can't.
我恨他请求我
And I hate him for asking.
也恨我自己‥
And I hate myself
恨他 因为我也爱他
for hating him because I loved him, too.
这两件事我都从未告诉过他
And I never told him either of those things.
现在却已经太晚了
And now it's too late.
没什么好说的了
There's nothing left to say.
我的蜜蜂啊
My bees.
我的蜜蜂‥
My bees. My bees.
什么啊
What the f**k?
是你 你就是肉浆女
It's you. You're the Blob Lady!
维克多 奈尔斯是在做某种假死实验吗
Vic? Is Niles doing some sort of stasis experiment
-还是他‥ -我不想在电♥话♥里告诉你
or is he... I didn't wanna tell you over the phone.
意外看见他的遗体 真是个报丧的好方法
Walking in on his corpse was a much better way to break the news.
抱歉 我一时失了神
Sorry. Lost track of time.
很难相信这一天终于来了
It's hard to believe that this day has finally come...
或是这一天没有更早来
or that it didn't come much sooner.
-你还好吗 -我不知道
- You okay? - I don't know.
你还好吗
- How are you?
我在设法接受
- I'm handling it.
是吗
Are you?
你想要我说什么 承认你说得对吗
What do you want me to say? That you were right?
我以为能帮助她 但‥
Thought I could help her but
最后事情反而变得更糟糕
I just ended up making things way worse.
我们非常努力改变所爱之人
We try so hard to change the ones we love.
如果这么说能安慰你‥
If it's any comfort...
我花了一辈子才明白 那全都是徒劳
it took me a lifetime to see the futility in that.
我知道你很难过
I know it hurts.
但别以此为借口躲在这里
But don't use it as an excuse to hide away in here.
我这么说 不只是因为大厅里 躺了一具正在腐烂的尸体
And I'm not just saying that because there's a decomposing body down the hall.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
不行‥
No...
驾驶8 醒醒 你有危险了
Hey, wake up. You're in danger.
凯伊有危险 我需要你带我到表层
Kay's in danger. I need you to take me up top.
可恶‥
F**k...
一切都毁了
Everything's f**ked!
你又把我丢在这儿解决问题
And you left me here to fix it, again!
我要怎么独自解决这一切
How am I supposed to fix this alone?
怎么可能有人独自办到
How can anyone do this alone?
你办不到的
You can't.
我知道你不是米兰达
I know you're not Miranda.
我在井底找到了她
I found her at the bottom of the well.
找到了你杀害的所有人格
I found all the personas you murdered.
我在那下头唯一没找到的‥
The only thing I didn't find down
就是你
there was you,
爸爸
Daddy.
眼界放宽一点 珍
Think bigger, Jane.
我不是爸爸 也不是米兰达
I'm not Daddy or Miranda.
我甚至根本就不是一个人格
I'm not even a persona at all.
我是凯伊内心溃烂的感染源
I'm the infection that's been festering inside Kay
在人格出现之前就存在了
since personas even existed.
每一次的怀疑 恐惧与伤害
Every doubt, every fear, every hurt...
我就是你忍♥不住抓挠的伤口
I'm the wound you can't help but scratch.
你的抓挠给了我生命
Your scratching gave me life.
日复一日 凯伊的痛苦让我更加强大
Day after day, Kay's pain made me stronger.
现在我掌控了一切
Now, I've taken control.
等你消失后 就只剩我了
After you're gone, I'll be the only thing that's left.
再见了 珍
Goodbye, Jane.
"大脑" 大脑‥
Brain.
问题‥
Problem.
以及手部动作迟缓
Hand... Slow.
克里夫
Cliff?
我来请你帮我一个忙
I came to ask a favor.
圣母玛利亚 该死的王八蛋
Holy Mary! Goddamn f**king shit!
我明白你可能需要适应一下
I understand this might be an adjustment.
你是什么鬼东西
What the f**k are you?
你是鬼吗
Are you a f**king ghost?
如果你叫我去找个拉坯机 我发誓绝对‥
If you tell me to get a pottery wheel, I swear to God...
没错 相信你觉得 我现在的状态很有趣
Yes, I am sure you'll find my current state very amusing, but...
但是‥
But
事情是这样的
the truth of the matter is this.
我认为我的灵魂被困在这里
I think my spirit is trapped here
是因为我的遗体 并未以适当的方式安息
because my body has not been put to rest in the proper way.
必须火化我的遗体
My remains have to be incinerated in order
我的灵魂才能离开
for my spirit to move on.
而我‥
And
突然意识到
it dawned on me that
说起谁可能会喜欢 将我烧成灰的任务
if anyone might enjoy the task of burning me to ash,
肯定就是你了
it would be you.
你去死吧
Go f**k yourself.
你以为我会帮助你离开这间屋子
You think I'm gonna help you get out of this house
从此永远幸福美满
and live happily ever after?
你跟我说干吗
Why are you even talking to me?
你不是该去跟你女儿说吗
Shouldn't you be talking to your daughter?
她还能承受几次道别
How many times can she say goodbye?
我还是别吵她比较好
It's best I let her be.
我拒绝 你放屁
Nope. Call bullshit.
你操纵并摧毁了 跟你素昧平生的人的人生
You manipulated and destroyed the lives of total strangers
完全就为了你自己
for your sole f**king benefit but now,
但现在你有机会 真正地跟女儿道别
you got the chance to say a real goodbye to your daughter
你忽然又不自私了
suddenly, it's not about you?
-你放屁 -老天
Bullshit. My goodness.
都忘了我是在跟谁说话
I've forgotten who I was speaking to.
年度最佳父亲啊
Father of the Year.
混♥蛋♥ 至少我承认我的错误
Hey, asshole, at least I own my mistakes.
你真是满口胡言 克里夫
You are so full of shit, Cliff!
你知道吗
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表