剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
That we're all pretending That our future's bright
"但在克洛夫顿这座小镇"
But here in the town of Cloverton
"一切永不结束"
Things are never overton
"因为我们的故事才刚刚开始"
Because our story's just beginning
"我们不是失败者 我们还在获胜"
We're not losers, we're still winning
"我们是英雄 未来掌握在我们手中"
We're the heroes And our future is up to us
"剧场后门"
真是‥
Now that...
这才像话
That's the stuff.
可以请你贴心帮个忙吗
Would you be a doll, dear? Would you?
感谢你
Thank you.
可以请你大发好心地告诉我‥
Now would you be so kind as to tell me exactly
我人在哪里
where am I?
-克洛夫顿 -克洛夫顿 哪一年
- Cloverton. - Cloverton. And the year?
2021年
2021.
好 那应该没问题
Okay, that should work, I think.
你不会碰巧知道 我该上哪儿找一位‥
Say, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a
奈尔斯考尔德吧
Niles Caulder
干吗
would you? What?
看来我只能靠自己找到他了
Oh, well, guess I just have to find him myself then.
感谢帮忙喔
Thanks for nothing.
奈尔斯考尔德
Niles Caulder,
我来了
I'm coming.
老天喔
- Yeah. - Hello.
不会吧
Oh, no.
随便啦
Oh, what the hell.
该死的
What the f**k?
"北育空地区"
笑一个 考尔德
Smile, Caulder.
他们跟你还没完呢 老头
Well, they ain't done with you yet, old man.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表