剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
不 其实我希望你们杀了她们
No, actually, I'd like you to kill them.
我们可不会杀人
We are not the kind of people that kill people.
除非是纳粹或屁♥股♥
Unless they're Nazis or butts.
没错 更别提
Yeah, and not to mention,
我当时是蚂蚁农场的囚徒
I was a prisoner of the Ant Farm.
我们都是 但我们可不是坏人
We all were. And we're not bad people.
你为什么确定达达姐妹会会是坏人
What makes you so sure that the Sisterhood of the Dada are?
达达到底是什么
What exactly is Dada?
就是法国人编出来的令人厌恶的东西
Uh, it's just this insufferable thing the French came up with
就为了拍摄粗俗的裸体影片 还称之为艺术
so they could make crude nudie films and call it art.
真的吗
Really?
我还以为达达是指 人做了坏事
I thought it was that thing where you do bad shit,
上天就会让人遇上坏事
the universe does bad shit to you.
那是报应 笨蛋
That's Karma, dick slit.
一号♥附件 在你们越狱之后
Exhibit A, left behind in one of their cells
落在她们的一间牢房♥里
after your little jailbreak.
永恒鞭挞即将来临
"永恒胃胀气即将来临"
"The eternal flatulation is coming".
这个记号♥被发现于布拉格
The insignia was also found in Prague,
孟买♥♥ 惠灵顿和吉隆坡
Mumbai, Wellington and Kuala Lumpur,
还有全球各地其它几十个城市
and dozens of other cities throughout the globe.
是证实一场全球范围阴谋即将发生的证据
Striking evidence of a global conspiracy.
幸运的是 琼斯也查到了她们的下落
Luckily, Jones also tracked them
这就是她们目前的所在
to what appears to be their current location.
达达姐妹会
位置坐标(略)
她们离我们不远
They're close.
为什么上面写着"加入我们"
Why does it say "Join us?"
到底是加入什么
For what exactly?
可能什么也不是 亲爱的
Oh, it's probably nothing, dear.
知道吗
You know, I'm sure
我千辛万苦穿过地球的时空暗流
I just crawled through the earth currents of time and space
就是为了坐下来 喝喝淡茶
to simply sit around drinking weak tea
和一群自我厌弃的闲人住在过渡住所
in a halfway house for a bunch of self-loathing layabouts.
嘴真毒
Ouch.
又或许 我来这
Or maybe I came here,
是因为 也许有可怕的大事件
because something very big and very ugly,
比如"永恒鞭挞"将要发生
an eternal flagellation, perhaps, is set to occur,
而我们需要阻止这件事
and it needs to be stopped.
你为什么不自己去阻止呢
And you don't want to do this yourself because?
她们远远地就能把我认出来
Uh, they'd spot me a mile off. Right?
不管我是不是鸟
Bird or no bird.
行吧
Fine.
如果你们不愿意弄脏自己的手
If you won't dirty your little pacifist hands,
那么 我只请求你们观察情况 向我汇报
then, all I ask is for you to observe and report.
你需要我们具体怎么做
And how do you want us to do that exactly?
她们说 "加入我们"
They said, "Join us",
那就加入吧 卧底
so, join, infiltrate.
怎么了
What?
如果我们这么做 你会永远离开吗
If we do this, will you go away forever?
对 也...
Yeah, probab...
-那就好 -我加入
- Cool. - I'm down.
好 丽塔 你跟我来
All right, Rita, you come with me.
请跟我来
Kommen Sie.
你不是团队领导人
You're not team leader.
就在这 在玻璃橱窗里
Right there, in the glass cabinet.
-那是...我 -对
- Is that... me? - Yes.
为什么这是你
And why is that you?
我就知道
I knew it. I knew it!
丽塔·法尔 闻名世界的时间穿梭者 是真的
Rita Farr, world-renowned time-traveler. It's true!
你承认了
So you admit it?
承认吧 我可太高兴了
Admit it? I'm overjoyed.
我以为在我看到自己简直是疯了
Oh, I thought I was going mad after I saw myself,
但这就是证据
but there's the proof.
准备收回你说的话吧 拉瑞·崔纳
Prepare to eat your words, Larry Trainor.
我也觉得 但是我...
Yeah, I suppose, but, I...
劳拉
Laura?
你好
Hello?
这里左转 拉瑞 现在
Hang a left up here, Larry. Now!
我知道 我知道
I got it. I got it.
天呐 维克 别太激动
Jeez, Vic, don't get too excited,
不然我们就得清理这台车了
or we'll have to get the bus detailed.
梵高 什么鬼东西
Hey, Van Gogh, what the fuck?
克里夫... 你还好吗
Cliff... you okay?
只有我这么觉得吗 你今天格外的亮
Is it just me, or are you extra shiny today?
伙计 什么情况
Man, what the hell?
我本来对那些药心存怀疑
You know, I was a little skeptical about those pills,
但... 看我的手
but... Whoa! Look at my hands.
-它们棒极了 -什么药
- They're amazing. - What pills?
他的新药 但照理来说不会...
They're his new meds. They're not supposed to...
克里夫 你用了多少
Cliff, how many did you take?
-你不会想知道的 -你到底是有什么毛病
- You do not want to know. - What the hell is wrong with you?
那些是多巴胺兴♥奋♥剂♥
Those are dopamine stimulators.
把你的手拿远点
Get your hands away from me.
天呐 拉瑞
Oh, my God. Larry!
你脖子上长了个痘
You have a neck zit.
天呐
Oh, my God.
别担心 交给我
Don't worry, I got it.
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-克里夫 坐下 -挤它
- Cliff, sit down. - Squish it!
离我远点 离我远点
Get away from me. Get away from me.
天呐
Oh, God!
天呐
God.
真暗沉
So grey.
这一定是达达姐妹会的地盘吧
This has gotta be the sisterhood, right?
搜索信♥号♥♥
栅网信♥号♥♥丢失
Grid's lost signal.
但是的
But yeah.
所有人挨近点
Everyone stay close.
我们走 混球们
Let's go, motherfuckers!
克里夫 该死的
Cliff! God damn it.
棒 好极了
Great. Awesome.
我们身上怎么一直发生这种破事
How does this crap keep happening to us?
因为没有人会被一位穿越时空的
Because no one else gets sent on a mission
鸟女士派去执行追捕艺术怪人的任务
by a time-traveling bird lady to go hunt down some art freaks
这些怪人还惹怒了一个可能要毁灭世界的
who pissed off a half-man, half-butt monster
半人半屁♥股♥的怪物
who may be trying to destroy the world.
是啊 明白
Yeah, got it.
需要有人留守在巴士附近
Uh, someone should stay with the bus.
什么
What?
没有"它"我也不是一无是处啊
I'm not completely useless without "It", you know?
但你说得对 需要有人留守巴士
But you're right. Someone should stay with the bus.
回见 背痘男
Smell you later, bacne boy.
天呐
God.
我母亲并不是一位明智的女人
My mother wasn't exactly an oracle of clever thought,
但她明白一个道理
but she was wise about one thing.
没什么是一杯马提尼解决不了的 不行就三杯
There's nothing a martini, or three can't fix.
有些时候可能不止三杯
Well, sometimes it takes a couple more than three.
行 好的
Okay, good.
它死了 丽塔
It's dead, Rita.
我身体里的大象消亡了
My body elephant's deceased.
在怀疑的燃烧炉下
Cremated under
被火化
a burning hearth of doubt.
-不 为什么 -为什么 为什么
- Oh, no. Why? - Why? Why?
是啊 为什么 是谁 又干了什么
Why, indeed, and who and what.
然后 奈尔斯的头...
Then, Niles's head...
跟我说了他几年前写的一封信
told me about a letter he wrote some years ago.
他说的关于我的事
The things he says about me.
不忠
Disloyal.
诡计多端 危险...
Conniving. Danger...
得了吧
Pish-posh. Ha!
谁知道是什么让那老奸巨猾的家伙写下这些话
Who knows what drove that manipulative old insect to write this?
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表