剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第三季 第四集
你看起来是不是貌美如画
Don't you look pretty as a picture?
请聆听 以色列 主是我们的上帝 是唯一
She-ma yisrael adonai eloheinu, adonai echad.
出什么事了 我在哪里
What's going on? Where am I?
早上好 朋友
Morning, sunshine.
威洛比 你做了什么
Willoughby? What have you done?
你相信我只是想和位老朋友聊天吗
Would you believe I just fancied a chat with an old friend?
很难相信
Hardly.
在你变得自命清高前
Well, before you get all holier-than-thou,
如果局势逆转 你也会做相同的事
if the tables were turned, you'd have done the same thing.
拉比罗乌曾让他的怪物活过来
Rabbi Loew animated his creature
以保护他的子民免受屠戮
to protect his people from slaughter.
我怀疑你对我是否有如此崇高的目的
I doubt you have such lofty intentions for me.
你这么说我好伤心
That hurts my feelings.
有很多重要的事等着我们去做
I've got loads of important shit for us to do.
有几个老朋友要见
And old friends to see.
天啊 可怜的奈尔斯
Dear God, poor Niles!
你到底发生了什么事
Whatever has happened to you?
鲍芙默
Baphomet.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, love.
我很好 只是体重减轻了些 仅此而已
I'm perfectly well. Just lost a little weight, that's all.
你好吗
How are you?
-我... -那太好了
- I... - Well, that's great!
听着 我能头对头问你件事吗
Listen, can I ask you something, head to head?
你觉得我的朋友威洛比怎么样
What do you think of my pal, Willoughby?
他是那种你会与之结婚的人吗
Is he the kind of chap you see yourself settling down with?
威利 你怎么能对你朋友做这种可怕的事
Willy, how could you do this dreadful thing to your friend?
你到底什么意思
Whatever do you mean?
我觉得我看起来很不错
I think I look top shelf.
我对这些小孩子的游戏没兴趣
I have no interest in these baby games.
除非你决定长大 否则别再召唤我了
Don't summon me again unless you decide to grow up.
宝贝 等等
Baby, wait!
该死
Fuck!
抱歉 威洛比
I'm sorry, Willoughby,
但这太可悲了 即使是对你而言
but that was pathetic, even for you--
你走错房♥间了 混♥蛋♥
Wrong room, dickhead.
不是吧
Oh, fuck me.
你会告诉我们你是谁
So, are you gonna tell us who you are
还是需要对你严刑逼供再开口
or does someone need to jam a foot up your pee-hole?
你真可爱 你们可以告诉我
Oh! Aren't you charming? Now, would you mind telling me,
你们觉得奈尔斯·考尔德什么时候会回来
when are you expecting Niles Caulder back?
-这个吧... -听着 女士
- Well... - Look, lady.
你在我们家
You're in our house...
-穿着我们的衣服 喝着我们的茶 -是的
- wearing our clothes and drinking our tea. - Yeah.
回答我们的问题
Now, answer our questions.
然后 我们或许能聊聊奈尔斯
Then maybe we could talk about Niles.
-你这是怎么弄的 -你说什么
- How were you made? - Excuse me?
是铝吗
Is that aluminum?
这个是怎么...
You know, how does it...
怎么黏在你脸上的
How does it stick to your face?
这就是他的脸
Uh, that is his face.
这就是他的脸 好吧
That is his face! Wow, okay.
-别再这样 -好吧 就一会
- Stop doing that! - Okay, in a minute.
-真有趣 -你在我们家待多久了
- It's fascinating. - How long have you been in our house?
久到看见绷带男来这里
Well, long enough to see Bandages over here
给你们的尸体梳妆打扮
play dress-up with your dead bodies.
-不是吧 -什么鬼
- No! - The fuck?
我当时处于低谷 没做出很好的决定 好吗
I was at a low point and wasn't making great decisions, okay?
好吧 告诉我
Okay, tell me,
你们为什么都像马戏团动物一样在挠痒痒
why are you all scratching like circus animals?
现在说出你的名字 否则我把你拖出去
Your name, now. Or I'm dragging your ass out of here.
好吧 我不是故意不说
Okay, well... I'm not being coy.
事实是 我不记得了
The truth is, I can't remember.
-你为什么要找首席 -我也不记得了
- Why are you looking for Chief? - Can't remember that either.
但当我想到他
But when I think of him,
我立刻有种强烈的冲动
I am filled with an overwhelming and immediate urge
想给他脸上来一拳
to punch him in the face.
-这就是他 -是的
- That's him. - Yup.
-说得对 -听起来没错
- Word. - Sounds about right.
但我知道的是
But here's what I do know.
我似乎是通过某个时空穿梭胶囊来这里的
I seem to have traveled here via a sort of a time-travel capsule.
结果 我有中等
As a result, I have a moderate
至中等以上的
to more-than-moderate degree
记忆丢失
of memory loss.
所以我需要找到这位奈尔斯·考尔德
And that I need to find a certain Niles Caulder.
胡说
Bullshit!
没时空穿梭这种事
There's no such thing as time travel.
因为如果有
'Cause if there was,
一个叫吉米·德克的六年级混♥蛋♥
a certain sixth grade assbag named Jimmy Decker
绝不会在学校集♥会♥上扯下我的裤子
would've never pulled my pants down in assembly.
我也绝不会
And I never would've had
被叫了六年"胖丁丁"
the nickname "Cheeto Dick" for six years.
这就是你要回到过去解决的问题吗
That's what you would go back in time and fix?
当然 但如我所说 时空穿梭并不存在
Fuck yeah! But like I said, time travel doesn't exist.
你们刚说什么来着
You were saying?
你是哪年来的
What year did you come from?
如果你看见我们死了
If you saw us dead,
这意味着你至少是昨天来的
that means that you were here at least since yesterday.
-丽塔 -什么事
- Hey, Rita? - Hmm?
之前你的秘密警报什么时候响的
When did your super-secret alarm thing go off?
我想是我们去科兹威尔的前一天
Uh, the day before we went to Codsville, I think.
你完全忽视了这件事
Which you completely ignored.
重要的是... 闭嘴吧
Well, the important thing is... Oh, shut up.
她现在在这里 不是吗
She's here now, isn't she?
好吧 是的 现在到你们回答我的问题
Right, yes. And now it's time for you all to answer my questions,
从奈尔斯·考尔德在哪里开始
starting with, "Where is Niles Caulder?"
他死得不能再死了 天啊 我喜欢这么说
He's deader than shit. God damn, I love saying that.
我明白了 多久了
I see. How long?
大约两周
About two weeks.
两周 好吧
Two weeks. Right.
那我就时空穿梭回到那时候
Well, then I shall just time-travel back to then.
那你能做到吗 真能和他说话吗
Then. You can do that? And actually talk to him?
这是时光机 亲爱的
It's a time machine, dear.
所以如果我愿意
So I can, you know,
我可以穿越过去 跟亚当和夏娃聊聊天
travel back and have a wee chat with Adam and Eve, if I want to.
我不清楚
I don't know.
两周前这里还挺吓人的
Things were a little hairy around here two weeks ago.
那个蜡烛恶魔还没人管
Kaiju candle-demon on the loose.
也许你要往回追溯一点
You might wanna go back a little further.
好 那我应该回到三周前
Right. Well, I shall go back three weeks, then.
三周前这地方到处都是讨厌的性♥爱♥幽灵
This place was lousy with sex ghosts around then.
我不建议三周前
I don't recommend it.
那倒是 没错
True. That's right.
-那四周前 -不行
- Well, four weeks? - No.
-不行 -不行吗 那好 五周前呢
- No. - No? Okay. Well, how about five?
-绝对不行 -不好
- Hell, no. - No.
七周前 七周前呢 同意七周前吗
Seven? What about seven? Give me seven.
谁同意七周前 同意七周前吗
Anyone for seven? You want to give me seven?
-都同意七周前吗 -应该都同意了
- Seven, anybody? - I think you're good.
好极了 一路顺风
Good, all righty. Bon voyage!
代我向首席问好
Send Chief our love.
告诉他我说... 他懂的
Tell him I said... He'll know what it means.
要道别了
Okay, well, this is goodbye
真是一次令人愤怒的经历
and has been a truly infuriating experience.
我只希望在你们有需要的时候
And I only hope that in your time of need,
今天你们在这里表现给我的那种无能和无用
you will be met one day with the same ineptitude and uselessness
总有一天 你们也会遇到的
which you have shown me here today.
所以 永别了
So, I bid you adieu.
和平 天呐
Peace. God.
来吧 开始了
Come on, come on. Let's go.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表