剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Wait, who?
你们能听到他们说话
You can hear the boys?
别傻了 当然可以 你们是鬼
Don't be dotty, of course, we can. You're ghosts,
你们就站在我们面前
and you're standing right in front of us.
是丹尼推荐你们的
Now, Danny recommended you.
你们就是死男生侦探社
You are the Dead Boy Detective Agency?
没错 我们来解决各种超自然谜团
That, we are. Here to solve any and all supernatural mysteries
闹鬼 诅咒 异世界生物 和任何怪异的事件
hauntings, curses, otherworldly creatures anything strange really.
我们选择到这里来解谜
We're selectively here to solve mysteries.
这房♥子多老了
- How old is this house?
很老 而且是很棒的房♥子
- Old. And it's a perfectly lovely house.
你们收费多少
Now, how much do you charge for your services?
我们还是得吃饭
Well, we have to eat, you know?
我得吃饭 他们不用
Well, I have to eat, they don't eat.
好 这真的超有趣 但你们可以走了
Okay, this has been super fun, but you can leave now.
不行 留下
No. Stay.
会支付你们合理的费用
And you'll be paid fairly,
但不能胡搞瞎搞 说好了吗
but no funny business. Deal?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
我不知道 寻找慰藉
I don't know, comfort?
老天 我显然状况很不好
Paid? Jesus, isn't it clear that I'm not doing okay?
丹尼的好主意就是找他们来
What, these kids are Danny's big idea?
你们派了神奇救护车来接我们 对吧
You lot sent the magical ambulance to get us, right?
听我说 如果你们是鬼魂 为什么我看得到你们
Okay, listen. If you two are ghosts then why can I see you?
曾接近死亡 或经历极度恐怖的人能看到我们
People who have been close to death or extreme horrors can see us.
-了解 -我们来做正事吧
Copy that. Okay. Let's get down to business.
要联络你们的朋友 我们需要他们的随身物品
To contact your friend, we'll need a personal item.
还需要一个人当管道
And we'll need a person to be the conduit.
你是灵媒 你不行吗
You're a psychic, can't you do it?
抱歉 我不想再让鬼魂上身了
Sorry, I don't let spirits inside me anymore.
有可能会出差错
It can go sideways.
-她受创过 -闭嘴 艾德恩
- She has damage. - Shut it, Edwin.
总之‥
Anyway,
应该要是和我们要联♥系♥的对象 有强烈羁绊的人
it should be someone with a strong connection to whoever we're trying to reach.
赖瑞今早在煎饼面糊中 看到了丽塔
Oh, Larry saw Rita in the pancake batter this morning.
或我因为哀伤而产生了幻觉
Or, you know, I'm hallucinating from grief.
所以你是个非常悲伤的木乃伊
So, you're a very sad mummy then. Yeah?
若丽塔想和我们联络 她可能还有意识
If Rita is reaching out, she might still be conscious.
表示绷带男可以当管道
That means, bandages here is the conduit.
这就是你的来生 喝啤酒 打猎
So, this is your afterlife? You drink beer, hunt?
我想也是
Of course, you do.
其实 我称这里为快乐所在
Actually, I call it my happy place.
你看
Have a look.
你干吗这样
The hell did you do that for?
你会喜欢的 味道和鸡肉一样
You're gonna love it. It tastes just like chicken.
那个飞天马超美的 你却‥
That horse-winged-thing was beautiful, and you just...
就像你毁了你人生中其他一切 你这王八蛋
You just destroyed it like everything else in your life you son of a bitch!
我知道你想尽办法要毁了我
Hell, I know you tried your ever f**king best to screw me up
让我成为糟糕的父亲 糟糕的丈夫
make me a bad father, a bad husband,
但你猜怎么着 混♥蛋♥ 没用 你无法毁掉我
but guess what, asshole? It didn't work! You couldn't destroy me.
因为到最后 我认识我女儿 我认识我外孙
Because in the end, I knew my daughter
你知道吗 他们也认识我
I knew my grandson, and you know what? They knew me!
我亲爱的克莱拉生了儿子
My sweet Clara had a boy, huh?
你是说"我"亲爱的克莱拉吧 关你什么事
You mean, "My sweet Clara?" What do you care?
真是
Hot damn!
"你"亲爱的克莱拉 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Your sweet Clara?"
没有什么"你"亲爱的克莱拉
There's no such thing as, "Your sweet Clara."
我想我从没看她这么开心过
她以前常笑
爱笑 爱唱歌♥ 爱跳舞
那个小女孩超活泼
没事的
我知道发生了什么事
你当然知道
我尽量把她留在我身边
找任何理由把她留下 好远离他
然后某天早上‥
他们就消失了
他无法忍♥受容忍♥不了我知道实情
所以就把她们带走了
我亲爱的伊莲娜
我亲爱的凯伊
我只需要做好这么一件事
就这么一件
他却把她们带走了
我也让那小女孩失望很多次
我真的不懂为何她还留着我
我是说‥
我们死了
我害死了她
但是‥
她真的很不可思议
你养育的女孩真的很棒
天知道 现实虽然不算完美
但我知道的是
他无法再伤害她了
很好‥
我知道你脚步蹒跚 维克特
I know you're reeling, Victor.
这很沉重 你想谈谈吗
It's a lot. You wanna talk about it?
意外发生后
After the accident...
我们失去你后
after we lost you,
爸救了我的命
Dad saved my life.
他和星辰实验室 给了我钢骨这名字
He and S.T.A.R. Labs gave me the name Cyborg, and...
我不知道 从那之后 我就算是成了超级英雄
I don't know, I've sort of been a superhero ever since.
至少我努力这么做
Trying to anyway.
听起来很像是你父亲会做的事
It sounds like something your father would do.
妈‥
Mom.
-真的很抱歉 我没‥ -不要
- I am so sorry. I didn't... - No.
不要为了任何一件事责怪自己
Do not blame yourself for a single solitary thing.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你看 我每天都在这美丽的山上健行
Look at this. I'm out here every day, hiking amongst all this beauty.
我现在在这里过着最棒的生活 维克特
I'm living my best life here and now, Victor.
好吧
Okay.
我根本没听你提过健行
I never heard you talk about hiking a day in your life.
不好意思喔 你♥爸♥和我会健行
What... I beg your pardon. Your father and I hiked.
-还会攀岩 -好 等等 什么时候
- And rock-climbed too. - Okay, now, hold up. When?
在你出生之前 小子
Long before you came along, chump.
我认识了一个人
I met somebody.
我就是为此而来的
Now, this is what I'm here for.
报上姓名
Name?
朗妮 她很酷 妈 她是实在
Roni. She's cool, Mom. She's real.
她让我大开眼界
She just opened my eyes.
但她很痛苦
But she's in a lot of pain.
她也做了一些很坏的事
And she's done some real bad things.
我知道我应该当个英雄
And I know I'm supposed to be this hero but...
但是我得再给她一次机会
I just had to give her another chance.
只有这样做我才觉得是对的 无论风险有多大
That was the only thing that felt right. No matter the risk.
-当然 爸说我不该‥ -维克特
Of course, Dad says I never should've...Victor.
我才不管你♥爸♥说什么
I don't give a rat's ass what your father said.
或许是他选择把你变成 某种人体机械武器
Maybe, he chose to turn you into some sort of cybernetic weapon
但身为你母亲 我也有一半责任
but as your mother, who is half responsible for this
我很高兴能看到‥
I'm proud to see
我养育的那个体贴 有同情心的男人
the sensitive thinking compassionate man I raised
在你心里活得好好的
is alive and well.
现在 这个拿去 走吧
Now, take this and come on.
就快到了
We're almost there.
这些都是丽塔的东西
These are all Rita's?
如果我们要联♥系♥我们的一个朋友
If we're trying to reach one of our friends
不然全部都试试看
we're trying them all.
好 你是灵媒 那他们要做什么
Okay, you're the medium, what do they do?
艾德恩非常了解 任何可能想附身赖瑞的死物
Edwin has an extensive working knowledge of dead creatures that might try to slip into Larry.
查尔斯有超多武器 服装
Charles has a stockpile of weapons, costumes,
基本上就是一堆讨厌的东西
generally upsetting shit.
好 那是干吗的
Okay, what's that for?
是棒球棍
It's a baseball bat.
因为我们在美国
'Cause we're in the States.
管好你自己就好
Mind your business.
老天
Oh, God.
两位 芜菁
Boys. Turnip!
所有性♥爱♥鬼魂都有安全词 跟你们说一声
All of your sex ghosts have the same safe word, just FYI.
他们需要一个"藏身处"
They need a cabinet particulier.
就是一个有隐私 能幽会的地方
It's a private room for romantic trysts.
说真的 我在世的时候 这是很常见的用语
Honestly, it's a perfectly commonplace phrase from when I was alive.
等等 我有感应了
Wait, I've got something.
但若这是丽塔 我感觉到‥
But if this is Rita, I'm sensing...
她就在这里 同时也在另一边
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表