剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Wrong. We don't have a responsibility to do anything.
错了 我们没义务做任何事
It's nothing to do with us.
这和我们没关系
Listen, you tell him what those things are
听着 你们告诉他那些是什么
and he'll be on the phone to the Eastern Daily press
然后他就会打电♥话♥到东部日报
and this whole place will be crawling with stubble surfers
然后这一整片就会挤满寻宝者
faster than you can say Staffordshire Hoard.
比你说斯塔福德郡宝藏还快
Have plenty of time to report to our local Finds Liaison Officer
等我们真的找到些东西
when we actually find something.
再报告给我们的发现联络官也不迟
This could be a site of real importance!
这可能是真的有意义的区域
Let's hope so.
希望吧
Look, I'm not trying to do anything illegal or underhand.
我不是想做什么非法的见不得光的事情
We didn't find those things.
我们还什么都没找到
Old Man Adam did, over 40 years ago.
老Adam找到了 四十多年前
So, when we do find something, well, we'll...
所以 等我们真的找到什么 呃 我们会
We'll go through the proper channels.
我们可以通过合适的渠道
Declare it, all above board.
发表声明 光明正大地
But let's find it first. All right?
但是得先找到东西 好吗
Told you. See?
说了吧 看看
Venerable Bede...
圣Bede
Full of shit.
满口谎话
Aha!
啊哈
What is it? What you got?
是什么 你找到什么了
Ford Mustang.
福特野马
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表