剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
What you got?
找到什么了
Matchbox car.
火柴盒小汽车
Chevrolet Corvette.
雪佛兰科尔维特
How in God's name does
这特么怎么会出现在
that get into the middle of a field in Essex?
埃塞克斯的田野里呢
Dunno.
不知道
I mean, who's been playing with cars up here?
谁会在这种地方玩玩具车
Dunno.
不知道
You know, a Roman coin, I can understand,
挖出一枚罗马钱币 我能理解
but a Chevy Corvette?
但是一辆雪佛兰玩具车
Doesn't make any sense.
也太扯了吧
'Ere!
对了
D'ya hear about old Bob Cromer?
你听说Bob Cromer的事了吗
What about him?
他怎么了
Dead, mate. Shut up.
死了 伙计 胡说
Struck by lightning. No.
被闪电给劈中了 不可能
Third this year.
今年第三个了
Janet Horrowell, Greg Peters
先是Janet Horrowell 然后Greg Peters
and now poor old Bob.
现在 轮到可怜的老Bob了
You know why, don't you? Why?
你知道为什么吗 为什么
Cos the best finds always appear right before a thunderstorm.
因为在雷雨前夕 总是能找到最好的东西
Suddenly, you've left it too late,
要是一个不巧 离开晚了
and you're the highest point in the landscape.
你就成了这片地区的最高点
All three were running when they were struck.
这三个都是在往回逃的路上 被击中的
What a way to go. Yeah.
太惨了 是啊
What you got?
什么东西
Pontiac Firebird.
庞蒂亚克火鸟(汽车品牌)
You fancy a cup of Good Morning America?
来一杯咖啡吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Ah! That is a damn fine cup of coffee.
啊 这咖啡真他♥娘♥的♥好喝
Which...? Twin Peaks.
出自哪部剧来着 <双峰>
So, I was thinking about getting the band back together.
话说 我打算重组乐队
What band?
什么乐队
You and me.
我俩的那个乐队
Were we in a band?
我们组过乐队吗
Well, we jammed together a few times.
呃 我们一起即兴表演过几次
I only remember once, round your flat
我记得只有一次 是在你公♥寓♥附近
trying to do Wonderwall and you couldn't reach the high notes.
你打算唱<迷墙> 结果高音没唱上去
No. It was more than once.
不 不止一次
Did we have a name?
咱们乐队叫什么
Fanny Magnet. That's right. Fanny Magnet.
"少女杀手"乐队 对 "少女杀手"
Anyway, I've written a new song.
不管怎样 我写了首新歌♥
I want to do it at the open mic at the White Horse.
我想在白马酒吧进行一次公开演出
What's the song called? New Age Girl.
歌♥名是什么 <新世纪女孩>
Is it about Maggie? No.
是写Maggie的吗 不是
All right. I'm up for it, if it's any good.
行吧 要是不错 我就参加
Well, come around to mine tuesday night
好 周二晚上去俱乐部之前
before we head off to the club and I'll play it for you.
你来一下我家 我弹给你听
Hey, there.
嗨 你们好啊
Who's this?
谁啊
Looks like Simon and Garfunkel.
好像Simon和Garfunkel
Hello, there. Wotcher.
你们好 哈罗
How are we?
你俩怎么样
Feeling groovy.
好得呱呱叫
Good, good.
那就好
Lovely day. Isn't it?
天气真好 可不是吗
Haven't seen one of them for a few years.
很多年都没看到这种型号♥的了
Oh, what, the Arado?
什么 阿♥拉♥道牌的吗
Yeah, they're pretty rare these days
是的 这种现在很难买♥♥到了
but, er... There's still a few out there
不过 你要是知道上哪弄的话
if you know where to look.
还能找到几台
Antique shops?
古董商店
They're certainly classics, yeah.
这款的确很经典
So you've gone for the CTX.
你喜欢用CTX型的
Mmm... Good machine.
恩 很好用
Bit flashy for my liking.
我觉得有点浮夸了
Yeah, not really your style.
恩 的确不适合你
Do you have permission to detect on this land?
在这块地探测 你们经过准许了吗
Indeed we do. Do you?
当然了 你们呢
Who from?
谁准许的
Not tellin' ya.
就不告诉你
Immature. Are you?
幼稚 你不幼稚吗
No. You are.
不 你才幼稚
We got here first.
我们先来的
Well, there's nothing stopping us
这并不能阻止我们
getting permission from the land owner.
从地主那拿到许可
Farmer Bishop gave us exclusive rights. 50/50.
农场主Bishop给了我们专有权 土地五五分
Well, then, we shall have to see
这样啊 那咱们就走着瞧
if we can make Farmer Bishop a more attractive proposition.
我们会给农场主Bishop 一个更诱人的提议
Who are you, a Bond villain?
你简直就像007电影里的反派
We've done extensive research.
我们可是做了大量的调查研究
I assume you have done the same.
但愿你们也是
Course. Yep.
当然 必须的
We shall see.
走着瞧
Mr Bond.
邦德先生
Come on.
走吧
Oh. Sorry, mate. Didn't mean to make you cry.
对不起 哥们 不是故意把你弄哭的
It's hay fever.
我是花粉过敏
Don't cry, mate. I feel awful.
别哭啊 哥们 我会内疚的
It's hay fever. I forgot to take an antihistamine.
是花粉过敏 我忘记吃药了
Well, you want to borrow my hanky?
要不要借你手帕
Not crying.
我没哭
Do you want a little tissue, mate?
要不要面巾纸 哥们
Please don't cry!
千万别哭啊
That doesn't bode at all well.
这可不是个好兆头
What was in that file?
那个文件夹里是什么
Maybe they know what's in here.
也许他们知道这里埋了什么
We need to go and see Bishop,
我们得去见Bishop
tell him not to give anyone else permission.
让他别允许其他人在这探测
Yeah, can... Can you pop round on the way home?
你 你能回家时顺道去说一下吗
I... I've gotta go and see Mags. Help out in the shop.
我 我要去见Mags 给她店里帮帮忙
What? When will you learn to say no?
你什么时候才能学会拒绝她
I don't want to say no. I want to help her.
我不想拒绝她 我想帮她
All right, I'll go, but remember,
好吧 我去 但是先说好
I don't have any of your charm or charisma.
我可没你那么能说会道
Do your best.
尽力而为吧
Hey, you animals! Get down! Be quiet!
嘿 你们这群畜生 趴下 安静点
Yes?
什么事
Hello, Mr Bishop, it's me.
您好 Bishop先生 是我
I came with my friend to
我之前和朋友一起来找过您
ask for permission to detect on your land?
为了获准在您土地上探测 还记得吗
Oh, yes. The metal detectors.
哦 记得 探测金属的
Detectorists.
是寻宝者
Yes. Have you found something?
哦 你们找到东西了吗
Not yet, Mr Bishop. Larry.
还没有 Bishop先生 叫我Larry
Not yet, Larry, but we were wondering
还没有 Larry 其实我们想拜托您
whether you wouldn't mind not giving permission
不要准许其他人
to anyone else to search your land.
在您的土地上探测 行吗
Right.
行啊
It's just that there's a
因为可能有几个
contingency of rogue detectorists out there.
流氓寻宝者在这附近
Rogues?
流氓
Treasure hunters.
抢财宝的人
They'll come under the cover of night
他们趁着夜色过来
and rob important sites of their artefacts.
抢走重要的历史文物
Good God.
这些天杀的
I know. It's despicable.
我知道 他们很卑鄙
I tell you what I remembered just after you left,
你们离开后我想起来了一件事
there were some things ploughed up a few years ago
几年前犁田时翻出了一些东西
that might be of interest to you.
你可能会感兴趣
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表