剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
What sort of things?
什么样的东西
Well, I don't know. Trinkets.
呃 我不知道 不值钱的小东西
Looked like costume jewellery to me.
我觉得就是一些人造珠宝
Any idea what happened to them?
记得它们放哪了吗
Somewhere around. God knows where.
就在这附近 天知道在哪
I did offer them to Justine, but she thought they were ugly.
我送给Justine了 但她嫌那些东西太丑了
Is that your wife? Where?
你的妻子吗 在哪
No. You... You mentioned Justine
不是 你 你刚提到了Justine
and I wondered whether Justine was your wife.
我想问Justine是你的妻子吗
Justine isn't here.
Justine不在这
Come on! Where are you?
出来 你们跑哪去了
Stop chasing those rabbits. You'll never catch them,
别再追那些兔子了 永远都追不上的
you fat,unhealthy creatures.
你们这群病怏怏的肥畜生
Quite mad.
真是疯子
I can see. Yes.
我看出来了 恩
Well, cheerio, then. I'll, er...
那么 再见了 我会 呃
I'll keep my eyes peeled for those things.
我会帮你留意那些东西的
Come on, then. Come along.
过来 跟我来
We'll go the other way this time. Bit of a change, eh?
这次我们走另一条路 做出点小改变 恩
I think so. It'll be good. Come on, then. You've got to keep up.
我也这么觉得 挺好的 来吧 你们要跟上
Oh, that's lovely, Lance. How exciting.
哦 这太棒了 Lance 真让人期待
Yeah. Well, I thought, nothing to lose.
是啊 反正我也没东西可输的了
I always said you should do something with your music, didn't I?
我早就说了你应该坚持你的音乐梦的 是不是
You did. I used to love it when you played your mandolin.
是的 我喜欢你弹曼陀林琴
Reminded me of Kermit.
让我想起了科米蛙
Kermit plays a banjo.
科米蛙弹的是班卓琴
How exciting, though.
管他呢 我很期待哦
Think you can come?
你会来吗
Definitely.
当然啦
What is all this?
这些都是什么
Says "Mixed Spiritual" On the box.
盒子上写着"通灵物品混装"
Yeah, it's spiritual stuff.
是的 就是些通灵小物件
Mixed.
混在一起
Tarot cards. Dream catchers. Resin dragons. Oh!
塔罗牌 捕梦网 松香龙 哦
There's this massive warehouse out by Stansted.
在斯坦斯特德有很多这样的批发商店
You buy it by the weight.
可以论斤买♥♥的
It's cheap, you just don't know what you're going to get.
非常便宜 就是不知道你会买♥♥到什么
Spiritual lucky dip. Kind of, yeah.
通灵物品大抽奖 对 有点像
Found it!
找到了
Oh... Great.
哦 太好了
All right, Lance. She got you slaving?
你好 Lance 她又使唤你了
Tony, I didn't realise you were here. Not lending a hand?
Tony 我都不知道你在呢 你不帮忙吗
I can't. My herniated discs. Gutted.
帮不了 我腰间盘突出 真惨
Lance has invited us to
Lance邀请我们下周
a folk night at the White Horse next week.
去白马酒吧参加民谣之夜
Sounds good. Lance is doing a gig.
听着不错 Lance要现场演奏
It's not a gig. I might do a song.
不是演奏 我可能会唱首歌♥
Haven't decided yet. Probably won't.
还没决定呢 也许不唱了
All right, Lance! Rock'n'roll.
不错嘛 Lance 摇滚吧
What's the song about?
什么主题的歌♥
Nothing. Nothing? What's it called?
没主题 没主题 那歌♥名呢
If that's everything, Maggie.I'll get off.
要是没什么事了 Maggie 我就先走了
Yeah, thanks, love.
好 谢谢你啦 亲
Oh, and you're still OK to take my mum to bingo?
对了 那你还带我妈去参加宾果游戏吗
Er, yeah. OK.
呃 行啊
Er... You not free? Nah, football.
你没空吗 没空 有球赛
Oh, right. You playing? Watching.
哦 好吧 你打球吗 看球
Portman Road? No. On TV.
在朴文路球场看吗 不 在电视上看
Right. Thanks, love. You know, she loves her bingo.
好吧 谢谢 亲爱的 你知道她超爱宾果游戏
Yeah. OK. See ya.
嗯 回见
Byebye, Lance. Bye, love.
拜拜 Lance 拜 亲爱的
Oh. That's lovely.
噢 真可爱
I'm going back to bed. OK.
我要回去继续躺着 好吧
Afternoon, sir. Hello.
下午好 先生 你好
Do you have a child in this school, sir? Pardon?
你孩子在这读书吗 你说什么
Do you have a son or a daughter who attends this school?
你儿子或女儿在这所学校上学吗
No, I don't have any kids.
不啊 我没有孩子
Right.
是啊
Just taking a few photos?
只是拍几张照片吗
Checking my messages.
查看下手♥机♥上的消息
Can I ask what you're doing here?
我能问你在这做什么吗
Waiting for my girlfriend. She'll be out in a minute.
在等我女朋友 她一会就出来了
What class?
她哪个班的
Er... Chaffinch Class, I think.
呃 燕雀班的
I think all the pupils from Chaffinch Class have gone.
我想 燕雀班的学生都已经走了
She's the teacher. She's not... She's a teacher.
她是那个班的老师 不是学生
Here she is now.
看 她来了
Rightio, sir.
说得没错 先生
It's just you were making some of the mums nervous.
问题是你让有些家长觉得紧张
Hello. This is a nice surprise.
嗨 真是个惊喜
Good day?
今天过得怎么样
Yeah, not bad.
嗯 还不错
Do I look like a paedophile?
我看着像个恋童癖吗
What?
什么
I've just been questioned by a policeman
我刚才被一个警♥察♥盘问了
cos I was making mums nervous.
因为我使一些学生的妈妈感到紧张
Well, you do have a bit of a look about you.
你确实长得很有特点
What kind of look?
什么特点
I'd have said more drug dealer than paedophile.
要我说 比起恋童癖 你更像毒贩子
Oh... That's what it must be.
肯定是这样
Yeah. I feel better now.
对 我感觉好多了
Yeah, don't worry about it.
别担心啦
Lance is not my boyfriend.
Lance不是我男朋友
He worships you.
他很仰慕你
He does not. He thinks I'm a wet blanket.
他才没有 他觉得我很扫兴
Maybe he's more astute than I give him credit for.
看来他比我认为的更滑头一点
Ha, ha, ha. Cute.
哈哈哈 有意思
I think he's lonely.
我觉得他挺孤单的
He says he wants to get the old band back together.
他说想重组过去的乐队
You and Lance were in a band? Apparently.
你和Lance以前是一个乐队的 这还用问
What were you called?
你们乐队叫什么名
Can't remember.
记不得了
He says he wants us to do one of his songs
他说想让我们下周四在白马酒吧
at the White Horse next Thursday.
演奏一首他的歌♥
Can you come?
你能来吗
No. It's a school night, I have marking to do. Oh, bugger.
不行 那晚我得批作业 太糟了
What's brought this on, then? Is he having a crisis?
他为啥突然有这个想法 遇到困难了吗
I think he's trying to impress Maggie.
我想他是为了讨Maggie欢心
Oh, dear. He really needs to move on.
天哪 他真的需要向前看了
What's the song like? Haven't heard it yet.
什么样的歌♥啊 我还没听过
Could be excruciating.
可能会很折磨人
Could be really embarrassing. Please come.
可能会非常尴尬 求你一定要来
You're really selling it.
你宣传得很卖♥♥力嘛
I'd truly love to, but I'll have 30 stories to read.
我很愿意去 但是我有30篇文章要看呢
Imagine their little faces when I say,
想象下孩子们的表情 如果我告诉他们
I couldn't be bothered and went to the pub instead. Fuck 'em.
我懒得批作业改去酒吧了 去他们的
Hello, mate. Do you like swedes?
你好啊 老兄 你喜欢瑞典甘蓝吗(瑞典人)
No. Er, no, the vegetable.
不 呃 我指的是蔬菜
Good.
很好
Yeah, come round, I'll knock you something up.
来我家吧 我给你做点吃的
Oh, you speak to Bishop?
哦 你跟Bishop说了么
Yeah, interesting. He's utterly mad.
说了 有趣得很 他就是个疯子
I'll tell you when I come round. I'm in the middle of something.
见面再告诉你 我现在正忙着
The A414.
A414路边
All right. See ya.
好的 回见
So, he reckons he's still got some of the artefacts?
所以 他认为自己还有一些古董
He reckons so.
他认为是这样
Don't knock on the glass, mate. Stresses them out.
别敲玻璃 老兄 会吓到它们的
I wasn't going to.
我本来也没打算敲
So, what we eating?
我们吃什么
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表