剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
开始探测吧
选一个
请自取
免费茶 咖啡 果汁
Did you hear about old Jeff Mouzel?
你听说Jeff Mouzel的事了么
What about him?
他怎么了
Dead. No. How?
死了 不会吧 怎么死的
Fell off Beachy Head. Fell off?
从比奇角悬崖摔下去了 摔下去了
Yeah.
是啊
Not jumped? No.
不是自己跳下去的 不是
Jeez, that's unlucky. I know.
天呐 这么倒霉催的 是啊
What was he doing there? Oh, he always used to go down there.
他去那干嘛 他总是喜欢去那
You know how people throw themselves off Beachy Head?
你知道有人从比奇角悬崖跳下去自杀么
Well, a lot of people throw their
还有好多人离了婚
wedding rings off when they're getting divorced.
就把戒指从那扔下去
Jeff, he used to detect on the rocks below the cliff.
Jeff以前经常在那悬崖下面的石头上搞探测
Found hundreds of them there.
找到不少戒指
Anyway, he was on his way
那天他就是这么往下走
down and he was wearing this massive cagoule.
穿着他那件巨大的冲锋衣
Acted like a sail, caught the wind, blew him off the edge.
那衣服像张帆似的 正好碰到大风 把他从悬崖边吹下去了
Pity it didn't act like a parachute on the way down.
真遗憾冲锋衣没有发挥降落伞的作用
Well, apparently it did to a certain extent,
可能有那么点作用
but not enough to save him.
但不至于能救了他
Certainly gave him enough
肯定给了他足够的时间
time to contemplate his imminent demise though.
思考这即将到来的死亡
Hang on. Something's happening.
等下 有事发生
So Terry was right.
Terry说得对
Bishop didn't want us digging cos he buried his wife down there.
Bishop不让我们挖 因为他妻子埋在那
If that's the case, why did he let us anywhere on his farm?
如果是真的 为啥愿意让我们进他的农场
Yeah, they're removing the remains. Body bag?
他们在转移尸骸 有尸体袋
Tupperware.
特百惠保鲜盒
It's still in there. It's rubbish, mate. Leave it.
还在里面 肯定是垃圾 别管了
It's showing the same reading
上次找到金子的时候
as the gold I found. I'm not leaving it.
探测器也是这么提示的 我偏要挖出来
So... you were saying you were round at Becky's mum's. Yeah.
你说你去Becky她妈家了 是啊
Becky wasn't in. She'd gone out with some bloke from work.
Becky不在 她跟某个男同事一起出去了
Becky's mum told you that? Yeah, told me with glee. She hates me.
她妈告诉你的 对啊 笑呵呵跟我说的 她妈一直看我不爽
Well, what bloke? Gay Martin.
好吧 哪个男同事啊 基佬Martin
Right.
好吧
He doesn't sound too much of a threat. Jeez, this is deep.
听上去威胁不大 靠 这太深了
Whatever this is, it's been in there a long time.
不管是什么 肯定埋这很久了
So, anyway, I phoned, left a message, nothing.
话说回来 我给她打电♥话♥ 留了言 毫无回应
I think I'm losing her. I think I might have already lost her.
我估计要失去她了 或者已经失去了
Look, there, a glint of gold.
看 那 有金光闪烁
There. Look!
那 看
I saw a glint of gold there. A coin.
我看到金光闪了一下 一个硬币
Where? This side of the hole, look.
哪儿啊 洞的这边 看
Fucking pound coin. No.
他妈的一磅硬币 不会吧
Fucking pound coin.
还真特么的一磅硬币
What's that doing nearly two foot under the ground?
这玩意埋在地下两英尺干嘛
How old is it?
哪一年的硬币
This year's. Are you kidding me?
今年的 你没在逗我吧
It's brand new.
崭新的
Right, that's it. I've had it.
好了 算了 我受够了
What am I even doing? I found my gold.
我还做这个干嘛 我已经找到金子
I don't need to be doing this any more.
不需要再做这个了
What do you mean? I'm done.
你啥意思 我不干了
What, detecting? Yeah. That was the last straw.
什么 不寻宝了 对 这正好是最后一击
Come on, mate. No. That's it for me.
别这样 伙计 不说了 我不干了
Done.
结束了
Andy.
Andy
Andy!
Andy
What about me?
那我怎么办
Hello, Lance. You all right?
你好啊 Lance 一切还好不
What's going on?
发生了什么
See the sign?
看到告示没
There's no apostrophe in bargains. Pardon?
打折中间不用加撇号♥的 你说啥
Doesn't matter. What are you doing?
没什么 你在干嘛
Closing down.
准备关门
But I thought, you know, you asked if I could lend you the rent.
你上次问我借钱付房♥租
I didn't say I wouldn't. Oh, it was obvious you didn't want to.
我没说不借啊 明摆着你不愿意嘛
It's probably best we move to where Tony can get a better job
我们最好还是搬走 到一个Tony能找到好工作的地方
and make a new start.
重新开始
But I was going to, you know, look into my finances
我本打算查查我的资金账户
and I think I can probably help you out with some of it.
应该还能提供一些帮助
Well, I need all of it or nothing, really.
要么一帮到底要么就不帮
Some of it won't help.
"一些帮助"有啥用
Well, maybe if I... Bloody hell, Maggie!
好吧 也许我 该死的玩意 Maggie
Do you have to leave stuff everywhere? Nearly broke my neck.
你非得把东西到处放么 差点弄断了我的脖子
All right, Lance? Come to lend a hand?
好吧 Lance 过来搭把手吗
I'm sending the stock back to the warehouse.
我要把存货退回批发商店
I can get a 50% refund on some things.
有些货我还能拿到一半的退款
And then I'm putting together gift boxes of assorted stuff.
然后把杂七杂八的东西用礼品盒打包
Sort of spiritual survival packs. That was my idea.
像是精神存粮 是我的主意
It was Tony's idea.
是Tony的主意
Dream catcher, pack of tarot,
捕梦网 一副塔罗牌
joss sticks, a few other bits of tat.
几炷香 还有几块破烂货
It's not tat! Sorry, not tat, crap.
不是破烂货 抱歉 不是破烂 是垃圾
Tony! She loves it.
Tony 她就吃这套
No, I don't, you bastard.
没有 才不是 你混♥蛋♥
Oi. Ow.
哎 噢
Want a cup of tea, Lance? Yeah, go on, then.
Lance要喝茶么 好啊
Protein shake, please. Nothing for you.
蛋白奶昔 谢谢 想都别想
It's not a done deal yet, mate.
我们这事还没定呢
Could still be a stay of execution.
还可以延期的
Nothing's been signed. You could still save the shop.
啥也没签 你还是可以救救这店
Me?
我
Yeah. Come on, mate.
对啊 拜托了 兄弟
Help her out. You can afford it.
帮帮她 你付得起
What do you mean? You know.
你啥意思 你懂得
Your windfall and all that. Your lottery win.
你那笔横财 你彩票中的奖
Maggie told me.
Maggie告诉我的
How did she know? She told me ages ago.
她怎么知道的 她早就告诉我了
She opened up a letter by mistake, didn't she?
她不小心看到一封信
We've always known. I thought you knew we knew.
我们一直知道 我以为你知道我们知道
I didn't know you knew.
我不知道你们知道
Why do you think she's so keen to keep you hanging around?
不然她为啥老是留你在这闲聊
Go on.
你想想吧
If you help us out, we won't have to move.
如果帮我们 我们就不搬了
I'm not that keen to be going, if I'm honest,
说实话 我不是很想搬
and you get to see her whenever you want.
你可以随时来看她
Or have you blown all your winnings on your collections?
你是不是把钱都花在你那些收藏上了
Do you take sugar, Lance? I can't remember.
Lance 我不记得了 你喝茶要加糖吗
Hiya, mate.
喂 伙计
If you get this, just wondering if you're coming down the club
如果你收到留言 就想问问你还来不来参加
for this open day thing.
我们的俱乐部开放日
You're not serious about giving up, are you?
你不是真的要放弃吧
Give us a call.
给我们回个话
Cheers.
拜拜
What time is it?
几点了
Quarter to four.
3点45
Did you hand out the flyers, Russell? I told you I did.
Russel 你传♥单♥发了么 告诉过你我发啦
All of them? Yes, all of them.
都发出去了 是啊 都发了
Louise, do you want to go and check outside? Not really, Terry.
Louise 要不你出去看看 不想去 Terry
I doubt if there's a queue of people wondering how they get in.
难不成你以为门外有一群人不知道怎么进来吗
Maybe we should open the door. That'll help.
也许我们应该把门打开 真是个好办法呢
Does anyone want their face painted? I'm all right, thanks.
有人需要脸谱彩绘吗 我不需要 谢谢
Hugh?
Hugh
No, thank you, Sheila.
不需要 谢谢 Sheila
Russell?
Russell
Go on, Russell. Show willing.
Russell 去啊 试试嘛
What can you do? I could make you into a black man.
你会画啥 我可以帮你画成黑人
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表