剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
You, who do you think?
你啊 不然还有谁
You got Lance's message then?
那你是收到Lance的信息了
What message?
什么信息
On Facebook.
脸书上的
Oh, yeah, yeah, thought I'd come down.
哦 对对 我应该会去
Cool, I don't actually know
很好 其实我不清楚
if we're going to be doing it after all.
我们最后是否会表演
What? The song.
什么 那首歌♥
Oh, really? Why not?
噢真的吗 为什么呀
Turns out this place is an Antiquisearchers bastion.
因为这里是古探索者的大本营
They're all around. A wretched hive of scum and villainy.
他们全在这 一窝鼠辈和小人
We must be cautious.
我们得小心点
What are you drinking?
你喝什么
A pint, please. Where are you sitting? Down there.
啤酒吧 谢谢 你们坐哪 那边
Oh, blimey. Hello, everyone.
吓我一跳 好啊 各位
I did put it on Facebook.
我的确把它发布在脸书上了
Oh, that's blown it.
哇 都传开了
I guess we're doing the song after all.
我猜我们还是得表演那首歌♥
We're looking forward to it, aren't we, love?
我们很期待 不是吗 亲爱的
Yes. What's it called?
是的 叫什么来着
Er... Wait and see.
呃 到时就知道了
Is it a sad song? I love sad songs.
是一首伤心情歌♥吗 我喜欢伤心情歌♥
Is it, Lance?
是吗 Lance
Is it a sad song?
是首伤心情歌♥吗
No, not especially.
不 不算是
Is it about your ex-wife?
是关于你的前妻的吗
No, why'd you say that?
不是 为什么这样说
Because of the way you keep going on about her.
因为你总是提到她
I do not. Is she coming tonight?
我没有 她今晚会来吗
I don't know. Does anyone want a drink?
不知道 有人要喝点什么吗
I'll get them. Pint?
我给他们买♥♥ 啤酒
Pint? Pintosh?
啤酒 皮究
Coke?
可乐
Sheila, what are you having?
Sheila 你喝什么
Pina Colada.
椰林飘香鸡尾酒
I'm not sure they'll have that at the White Horse.
我觉得白马酒吧不一定会有
I'll check. But if they don't?
我去问问 要是没有呢
Snowball. Snowball, got it.
那就雪球鸡尾酒 雪球鸡尾酒 好的
Cheers, everybody who have
欢迎各位光临白马酒吧
come here to folk it up at the White Horse.
观看表演
First up, Johnny Piper.
首先有请 Johnny Piper
Hey.
嘿
**Would you search the lonely Earth for me?*
*你会在孤袤大地上找寻我吗
**Climb through the briar and bramble?*
*会为我穿过那荆棘灌木吗
**I'll be your treasure*
*我将成为你的宝藏
**I felt the touch of the kings and the breath of the wind*
*我感受过帝王的触摸 亦体验过风的呼吸
**I knew the call of all the songbirds*
*我知道所有鸟儿们的歌♥谣
**They sang all the wrong words*
*它们唱错了歌♥词
**I'm waiting for you*
*我在等着你
**I'm waiting for you...*
*我在等着你
Is she here? I can't see her.
她来了吗 我没看见她
Thank you, Johnny, lovely stuff,
谢谢 Johnny 真是首好歌♥
and moving right along,
紧接下来
please welcome Lance Stater and Andy Stone.
有请Lance Stater和Andy Stone
This is New Age Girl.
这首是新时代女孩
**Back when the sky was clear and blue*
*那时候天空晴朗蔚蓝
**I met a girl who looked like you*
*我遇见一个相貌如你的女孩
**But when she opened her arms I fell clean through*
*但当她张开双臂 我情难自已
**And now I don't know what to do*
*现在我不知如何是好
**Because you were my new age girl*
*因为你曾是我的新时代女孩
**You're the shine of the pearl You're the light of the fair*
*你是珍珠的光泽 集市的灯火
**You're the tilt-a-whirl*
*你是舞动的旋转椅
**And when I fell, I paid the price*
*而当我沉醉时 我付出了代价
**You found a man who took a slice of your love*
*你遇见了一个男人 他分走你的爱
**He erected a circle of stones around your heart*
*他打造的钻石项链 夺走你的心
**And like a tear and share he tore us apart*
*就像泪珠 他使我们分离
**Because you were my new age girl*
*因为你曾是我的新时代女孩
**You're the shine in the pearl*
*你是珍珠的光泽
**You're the lights of the fair You're the tilt-a-whirl*
*你是集市的灯火 你是舞动的旋转椅
**You're the sun, you're the moon*
*你就是太阳 你就是月亮
**You're the light in the room*
*你就是这房♥间的光亮
**You were my new age girl.*
*你曾是我的新时代女孩
Double whisky? Yes, please.
特浓威士忌 好的 谢谢
Right, you'll have to take a ten minute break
很好 在接下来的表演开始前
while the next act parks the van.
你们有十分钟的休息时间
That was good.
很棒的表演
Shut up. It was.
胡说 挺好的呀
Well, it was better than I thought it was going to be
是比我想象中要好
but that's not really saying very much. I liked it.
但也没有好很多 我喜欢
Why was Lance on a toadstool? Has he got piles?
Lance干嘛坐在垫子上 他长痔疮了吗
No, he can't play unless he's sitting cross-legged.
不是 他不盘腿的话就没法弹琴
Seriously?
真的吗
That is brilliant.
真是厉害
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
You came down? Yup.
你过来啦 是的
I was bored and that wine you bought was a bit shit.
我有点无聊 你给我的那瓶酒很难喝
This is Sophie.
这是Sophie
Hello, Sophie.
你好啊 Sophie
Sophie, this is... Becky.
Sophie 这是 Becky
Becky. This is Becky.
Becky 这位是Becky
Hi, Becky.
你好 Becky
Well, this is nice.
不错嘛
Sit down, I'll get you a drink. What are you having?
坐吧 我给你拿点喝的 你喝什么
Just an orange juice, thanks. Great. Really? Sit down.
橙汁就好 谢谢 好的 真的吗 坐吧
I'll get it.
我去拿
Maggie didn't turn up. Becky's here.
Maggie没来 Becky来了
Oh, yeah. Hello, Becks. You all right?
哦对 你好 Becks 最近怎样
Yeah, good thanks, Lance. Second thoughts, I'm going to head off.
挺好的 谢谢 Lance 仔细想想 我该走了
Oh, OK, I'll see you at home. Yeah.
哦好的 回家再见啦 好的
Bye, Lance. Cheers.
再见 Lance 再见
She was nice.
她人挺好的
Oh, shit.
噢糟了
Becks!
Becks
Becks!
Becks
Who the hell is she? Just someone from the club.
她究竟是谁 就是俱乐部成员而已
Just someone from the club who you hold hands with?
跟你牵手的俱乐部成员
We weren't holding hands.
我们没有牵手
She was holding my hand for moral support.
她握我的手只是为了对我表示支持
How old is she? I don't know.
她多大 我不知道
Yes, you do. 23.
不可能 你肯定知道 23
Brilliant.
真棒
Thanks. There's nothing going on.
谢谢 我跟她没什么的
Really? Then why didn't you want me to come tonight?
真的吗 那你为什么不希望我今晚过来
I told you. Because I thought it was going to be crap. And was it?
我告诉过你的 因为我以为表演会很烂 那结果呢
Actually it was OK, we were quite pleased.
其实还可以 我们都很高兴
You're pathetic. You're having a pathetic, little midlife crisis.
你真可悲 你在经历一场可悲的小小的中年危机
Go on, leave me for a younger woman
继续啊 为了年轻女孩抛弃我吧
and get a pair of leather trousers
然后再买♥♥条皮裤穿
and a motorbike while you're at it.
搞辆摩托骑
What would you get?
你会买♥♥哪种
A Triumph Bonneville, probably.
很可能买♥♥一辆凯♥旋♥博讷维尔吧(摩托车品牌)
Or a Kawasaki.
或者一辆川崎摩托
She calm down eventually?
她最后冷静下来了吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
You spoken to Maggie?
你跟Maggie谈过啦
Yeah.
是的
Why didn't she come?
她为什么不来
She had no recollection of me ever mentioning it.
她完全想不起我提过这事
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表