剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
It's Liverpool. No, it's Stockport.
利物浦队 不 是斯托克港队
It's definitely Stockport.
绝对是斯托克港队
People think it's Liverpool or Everton,
人们都以为是利物浦或埃弗顿
That's why he puts the question.
这就是他出题的目的
But it's definitely Stockport. OK.
但是绝对是斯托克港 好
Put it down. Stockport. Stockport.
写下来 斯托克港 斯托克港
Question two.
第二题
What was the 1966 World Cup mascot in England?
1966年英格兰世界杯的吉祥物是什么
I know it. I know it!
我知道 我知道
Oh, that's it. Yes!
就是这个 没错
Willy?
威利
Willy. Yeah.
威利 对
Hopefully some geography questions will come up.
希望待会会出一些地理类的题目
Becky's got a geography degree.
Becky有地理学学位
Oh, my God! Amazing! Well done you!
哦 我的天 没想到啊 你真厉害
Moving on to round two.
现在进入第二轮
Lads' mags!
男性杂♥志♥类
Ye-he-he-ess!
耶嗨嗨嗨
What does FHM stand for?
FHM代表什么
Come on. Just give...just give him...
快 快给他 给他
Just give him the pencil. All right, fine.
快把笔给他 好吧 给
Oh, have the pencil. It doesn't bother me.
拿去吧 我无所谓
Write it!
快写快写
Look at them, they know everything.
看看他们 他们每题都会
Don't you read lads' mags, Andy? No.
你都不看男性杂♥志♥吗 Andy 不看
No, lads' mags are for men having midlife crises
不 男性杂♥志♥是给那些有中年危机的男人看的
who like looking at pictures of floozies and dolly birds.
只有他们才爱看那些花枝招展的贱♥货♥的照片
Round three. The Balearic Islands.
第三轮 巴利阿里群岛类
Oh hoho! Ohh!
哦吼吼 喔
Danke schon!
谢谢(德语)
On to the next round.
进入下一轮
Itv2.
独♥立♥电视2台类
What?!
什么
Oh! Perfect!
噢 太好了
Series link!
正在追剧呢
That's not a category!
这不算一个类别吧
On to round five. Astronomy.
第五轮 天文学类
Here we go.
这个可以
Question one.
第一题
What star sign are you
如果你出生于10月10号♥
if you was born on the 10th of October?
那么你是什么星座
That's not... Oh, I know this.
这不是 哦 我知道
No,no,no. I know this!I know this!
不对不对 我知道 我知道
That's astrology, not astronomy.
这是星♥相♥学 不是天文学
What's the difference?
有区别吗
She's got it. She knows it.
她知道 她知道答案
And final round this evening is archaeology.
今晚的最后一轮是 考古学类
Here we are.
终于到了
What year was the tomb of Tutankhamen discovered?
图坦卡蒙的陵墓是哪一年发现的
Who?!
谁
1923.
1923年
23. No, it's 1922.
23年 不是 是1922年
Is it? The actual discovery of the tomb
是吗 真正发现陵墓应该是
when they found the steps was 1922,
他们发现入口阶梯的时间 也就是1922年
when they broke through into the burial chamber
之后他们才进入墓室
and found the wonderful things, that was early 1923.
发现大笔宝藏 那是1923年早期的事
I did a project with my Year-6 children.
我和我的六年级学生做了一个相关课题
Well,this is your department,
嘿 这可是你的专长
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Urgh!
印第安纳琼斯和那什么什么庙的
I know, it's just... It's either 1922 or 1923.
我知道 应该 不是1922年就是1923年
Oh, Lance!
哎 Lance
Put both years! Put both.
两个都写 都写上
And the winners tonight,
今晚的赢家
who got every question right...
他们每道题都答对了
apart from them ones in the archaeology round,
除了考古学那一轮的几题
they were quite difficult.
那几题真的很难
The winners are...
他们就是
this team here!
这边的这组
Oh!
喔
We win! There we are.
我们赢了 恭喜你们
Here, fellas.
给你 伙计
Humiliating defeat.
输给他们太丢人了
Just goes to prove Lance is the trivia king.
正好证明了Lance是冷知识之王
Still, nice to meet you, Sophie. Yeah, you too.
不管怎样 很高兴认识你 Sophie 我也是
See ya.
回见
I'm so proud!
我太自豪了
See ya.
回见
Which is why you need to elect me as your next president.
因此 你们应该选择 我 作为你们下一届的主席
Look, if I'm right, ladies and gentlemen,
听着 如果我的判断正确 女士们先生们
then this is it, this is the big one,
这将会成为 大家翘首以盼的
what we've all been looking for,
一次重大考古发现
the final resting place of Sexred, King of the East Saxons.
我们会找到东撒克逊国王 Sexred的最后安息之地
So what we've got to do is make the initial find,
所以我们需要做的就是成为第一发现人
then we can secure our right to play a part in the excavation.
这样 才能保障我们有权利参加开掘
So let's get some new members in, some fresh blood,
所以让我们吸纳一些新成员 注入些新鲜血液
and let's get some fleeces with DMDC embroidered on 'em.
然后买♥♥一些羊毛衫 上面绣上"DMDC"的字样
No, Russell, it won't be too expensive,
不 Russell 不会很贵的
because I've got a mate
因为我有个哥们儿
who works down at the custom fleece warehouse
他在定制羊毛衫仓库工作
and he'll give us a discount.
他会给咱们打折的
What's that young Hugh?
怎么了 小Hugh
Well, you see Andy here?
那么 你看到Andy来了吗
Where is Andy in our hour of need?
在我们需要Andy的时候 他去哪了
Sorry, do you want to be alone with your detector?
抱歉 你要和你的探测仪独处一会吗
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind.
是的 如果你不介意
Do you talk to it? Sometimes.
你会对着它说话吗 有时候吧
Does every detector have its own personality?
每台探测仪都有自己的小性格吗
Lance would have you believe they do.
Lance会让你相信他们有的
Why aren't you talking to Lance?
为什么不和Lance谈谈
What's it all about?
怎么吵起来的
I went detecting on Bishop's farm
我去Bishop的农场探测了
when we sort of said we wouldn't.
但是我们说好每次都一起去的
On your own?
你一个人吗
Yeah.
是的
Oops.
是挺糟的
He'll get over it. Don't be sad.
他会想明白的 别难过了
I'm going to let him be club president.
我会让他做俱乐部主席的
Well, you should,
你应该这么做的
he's totally suited to it. You'd be rubbish.
他才是合适人选 你当就浪费了
I've pulled out of the presidential race.
我已经退出竞选了
Was it a race? Sort of. No, not really.
你们还搞了个竞选 算是吧 不 也不算
I'm glad anyway, I didn't really want to do it,
不管怎样 我挺开心的 我也不是很想当这个主席
I just got caught up in all the excitement.
我只是被那阵激动劲儿给蒙蔽了双眼
Oh, my God! You are so sad!
我的天呐 你真是太可悲了
Hang on, why aren't you drinking?
等一下 你今天怎么不喝酒
You haven't got school tomorrow.
明天又不用上课
There's a reason.
我是有原因的
Oh, bloody hell! Who's that?
该死的 谁啊
What reason? Hang on.
什么原因 等会
What reason? Are you trying to lose weight?
到底什么原因啊 你打算减肥吗
I never said you needed to lose weight.
我从没说过你需要减肥
You don't need to lose weight.
你真的不需要减肥的
I thought that's why you weren't drinking.
我以为这是你不喝酒的原因
Becks, what you doing? Where are you going?
Becks 你在干嘛 你要去哪儿
To my mum's.
去我妈妈家
Is it what I said?
是因为我说什么了吗
It's not because of what you said, it's what you've done!
不是因为你说了什么 而是因为你做了什么
What have I done? Wrack your brains!
我做什么了 你自己好好想想吧
Becky, wait!
Becky 别走
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表