剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
No.
不像
Wait, erm...
等等 额
G-o-o...
G O O
Oh, fucking... Do they seem to spell Google?
噢 我擦 好像拼出来是谷歌♥的英文
Fuck it! You prick.
我♥草♥ 你个傻♥逼♥
It's the Google Earth watermark.
这是谷歌♥地球的水印
It's the Google Earth watermark.
对啊 就是水印
Well, I bet you've fallen for that before.
我打赌你也犯过这种错误
Yeah, but I realised within 15 seconds and I never told anyone.
恩 但我15秒后就看出来了 我也没跟别人乱吹牛逼
No, look. Tell you where we want to be.
你看 我来告诉你我们应该去哪
I've been doing my own recon.
我也在做调查
This farm, here.
这个农场 这里
I don't remember anyone ever going there before, do you? No.
好像从来没有人去过吧 没有
Look, this is the original Roman road running up the side.
看 这是一条古罗马道路一直延伸到边上
Where you've got Roman,
看到了古罗马路
who's to say you haven't got Saxon as well?
那肯定就会有撒克逊人的遗址了
We all know there's a Saxon ship burial
我们都知道在咱这片地方
somewhere in this part of the county.
有一艘撒克逊船的遗址
We've just got to find it first.
我们一定要第一个找到
Saxon hoard.
撒克逊人的宝藏
It's basically the Holy Grail of treasure hunting. Well, no.
可以算是寻宝人的终极圣杯了 才不是
The Holy Grail is the Holy Grail of treasure hunting.
寻宝人的终极圣杯就是找到圣杯
If you're going to be pedantic
你要是非要跟我装逼
the Ark of the Covenant is the Holy Grail.
我还说终极圣杯是约柜呢
Let's talk to Terry, see if he knows who owns this land.
我们去找Terry 问他知不知道这地归谁管
Kerchink.
干杯
Ching!
干杯
And though occasionally a button will turn up with some
虽然纽扣偶尔会被用作
sort of decoration or insignia,
装饰或者徽章
the majority, and I mean the vast majority,
但大多数时候 而且是绝大多数时候
as you've seen from my slides,
大家可以看幻灯片
are completely featureless.
纽扣是毫无特色的
And so, if you think about the number of buttons our predecessors had on their clothes,
所以 想象一下 我们祖先衣服上的纽扣数量
compared with the number of coins they would be carrying in their pockets,
和他们口袋里硬币的数量相比
is it any wonder that we find many more buttons in our day-to-day detecting
那么我们发现的纽扣比硬币还多
than we do coins?
还有什么奇怪的呢
So the humble, boring button
所以这些不起眼的纽扣
is a very real piece of social history.
是社会史上非常重要的一部分
Lights, please, Sheila.
Sheila 请开灯
Sheila?
Sheila
Thanks, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
Button.
纽扣
So, any questions?
有问题吗
Nobody?
没人
Righto, then.
好吧 那么
Ahem. Club notices.
俱乐部通知
Now, some of you have been complaining about
有些人抱怨
other detecting clubs muscling in on your sites.
有其他探测俱乐部的人混进你们的探测区域
Yes, it's those wankers from the Antiquisearchers.
是的 就是那帮古探索者的傻♥逼♥们
They're spying on us. Russell...
他们在跟踪我们 Russell
I spent weeks researching that site,
我在那块地上研究好几周了
putting together a portfolio,
在做整理归总
only to find that someone had got there the day before me
结果发现有人比我先一天到那
and secured permission.
还是被允许的
The Antiquisearchers are officially affiliated with the museum.
古探索者是隶属于博物馆的
I find it very hard to believe that they would be that underhand.
我觉得他们不太可能干这种下三滥的事
To be on the safe side, I will not be accepting any new members
为保险起见 从现在起直到下个季节
until the beginning of next season.
我将不再接受新会员
Hello. Is this the metal detecting club?
你好 这里是金属探测俱乐部吗
Hello, Sophie. Everybody, this is my friend Sophie. Hi!
你好 Sophie 给大家介绍一下我的朋友Sophie 大家好
Welcome to the mass ranks of the Danebury Metal Detecting Club.
欢迎来到戴恩伯里金属探测俱乐部
Come in. Come in. I hope you don't mind.
请进请进 希望你们不要介意
I was just interested in seeing what was going on
我就是对你们的活动感兴趣
and what kind of things you'd found.
想知道你们都发现了什么宝贝
I understood there was going to be a talk about buttons?
我听说今天是讲纽扣的
I'm Russell. Welcome, Sophie. You are very welcome.
我叫Russell 欢迎Sophie 非常欢迎你
I'm afraid you've just missed my talk about buttons,
你刚刚错过了关于纽扣的演讲
but I'll very happily do a recap.
不过我可以帮你复述一遍
No! Please, no!
不用了 求放过 不要
That's OK. Don't worry. Thank you.
没关系 不麻烦了 谢谢
Well, take a seat, Sophie,
请坐吧 Sophie
and welcome to the Danebury Metal Detecting Club.
欢迎来到戴恩伯里金属探测俱乐部
What happened to "No new members", Terry? Sorry?
刚才不是还说不接受新人了吗 Terry 啥
You just said we're not accepting any new members.
你刚刚说不再接受新会员了
It's all right. Sophie's cool. We know Sophie.
没事 Sophie绝对可以的 我们都了解她
There we are, then.
那就好
If we are all in agreement... Welcome, Sophie. Thank you.
如果大家都同意的话 欢迎加入我们 Sophie 谢谢
What do you think? Yeah, it was interesting.
你觉得怎样 挺有意思的
How was the talk on buttons?
纽扣的讲座如何
Adrenalin-fuelled.
听得肾上腺素飙增
What's next week? Monster Munch packets.
下周是什么讲座 薯片包装袋
This land belongs to one Lawrence Bishop. Mad as a frog.
这片地的主人是一个叫Lawrence Bishop的 疯疯癫癫的
People have tried to get permission, but he always refuses.
他总是拒绝别人进入的请求
Doesn't want people digging around on his land.
不想让人在那里挖来挖去
Very odd character.
性情相当古怪
Yeah? Yeah, his wife disappeared years back.
是吗 是啊 他妻子多年前失踪了
Back when I was on the force.
我那时候还是警♥察♥
I wasn't involved in the case, personally,
我本人没参加失踪案的调查
but I know they had a very big file on it.
但我知道他们调查得很详尽
They watched him for years. Couldn't ever get anything on him.
监视他多年 一点破绽都找不到
Not even enough to get a warrant out to search his land.
连申请搜查证的证据都没有
That doesn't bode well!
看起来不妙啊
That's got to be a first. Student buys round!
这还是头一回啊 学生请客
Yeah, funny.
呵呵 有意思
What are you studying? Ancient history.
你学什么的 古代史
Oh, wow. You're in the right place! Ha-ha!
哦 哇 你来对地方了 哈哈
You want to get yourself a detector and get out there in the mud.
你应该拿上个金属探测器到泥巴地里寻宝
I'll take you out, if you like.
如果你想去的话 我可以带你
That'd be good.
听起来不错
Someone text me when you going out next? Saturday?
给我发短♥信♥吧 你们下次什么时候去 星期六
I can't do Saturday. I'm taking Mags and her mum to bingo.
星期六不行 我得带Mags和她妈去玩宾果
Again? Who's Mags? Is that your wife?
又去 Mags是谁 是你妻子吗
Ex-wife. She uses him.
他前妻 一直利用他
She doesn't use me. I want to help.
她那不是利用我 我自己想帮忙
Why can't the Pizza Hut manager take them?
那怎么不让那个必胜客经理带她们去
I like doing it.
我喜欢干这事
Bollocks, mate. You want to forget her,
你就扯吧 你得忘了她
otherwise she'll keep on taking the piss. Move on.
不然她会继续使唤你 向前看别沉浸在过去
Cheers for the advice, mate, that I neither asked for nor wanted.
多谢你的忠告了 我没问你 也不想听
Mind your own bloody business.
少他妈管闲事
What about you, Andy? Have you got a wife?
Andy你呢 你结婚了吗
Me? No, no. I'm not married.
我 没有没有 我没结婚
Shall I get us another one in?
我再去买♥♥轮酒
It's my round. Same again? Um...
我来吧 还是一样的 嗯
No, I'd better get going. Early start in the morning.
不用了 我得走了 明天有早课
That's got to be a first! Student gets up early!
头回见啊 学生要早起
Oh, funny
哦 有意思
We're going to call it a night too, aren't we, darling?
我们今天就喝到这吧 是吧 亲爱的
Ah. Tango class in the morning.
啊 早上要上探戈舞的课
No, it's tap tomorrow, Terry. Course! It's Wednesday! Haha!
不对 明天是踢踏舞 Terry 是的 星期三嘛 哈哈
Bye, all. Nightnight.
各位再见 晚安
See you.
再见
After you, madam. Thank you.
女士优先 谢谢
What was that about?
刚才是怎么回事
What? You know what.
刚才什么 你很清楚
What? Why didn't you
什么事 她刚问你结婚没
mention Becky when she asked if you were married?
你为什么不说Becky是你女朋友
I'm not married.
我没结婚
No, but you've got a long-term girlfriend called Becky.
你是没结婚 但你跟Becky在一起很久了
Who I was about to mention
我正要说呢
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表