剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Anything?
有收获吗
Fuck all.
屁都没有
Three shotgun caps and a blakey.
只找到三个猎枪底火帽和一个铁鞋掌
What you got?
找到什么了
Ring-pull.
易拉环
'83.
83年的
Tizer.
台泽汽水
What do you do with them?
打算怎么处理
Bag them up. Stick 'em on eBay.
装起来 放到易趣网上卖♥♥
People buy this shit.
有人爱买♥♥这些破玩意儿
Sad tits.
可悲啊
You said it.
可不是吗
See University Challenge last night? Yeah.
昨晚的大学知识对抗赛看了吗 看了
Anything? No.
怎么样 一题没对
You? Nah.
你呢 我也是
Nearly got Benjamin Britten.
本杰明布里顿那题差点答出来了
You can't nearly get an answer right.
差点答出来就是没答出来
I had it in my head.
我知道答案的
Didn't say anything. Chickened out.
但是我没说 怕说错了
Were you on your own? Yeah.
当时就你一个人吗 对
But you were still too scared to say it out loud?
但你还是不敢说出来
Yeah. Doesn't count.
是啊 那就不算数
I know.
我知道
Should have gone for it.
应该尝试一下的
I know.
我知道
You going up the club Tuesday?
你周二去俱乐部吗
What's happening?
怎么了
Terry's giving a talk on buttons.
Terry要做一场关于纽扣的演讲
Buttons? You heard me!
纽扣 没有错
Christ! Sod that!
我天 省省吧
Yeah. I think I'll give that a miss.
是啊 我才不会去听呢
Here. Did I ever tell you about
对了 我有没有和你说过
the beautiful old battle-axe I once found?
我遇到过一个漂亮的大龄女汉子
Yeah. You married her. I married her.
说过 你娶了她 我娶了她
Have I done that one for you before?
我以前和你说过吗
Well, you've said it before, yeah.
是的 你以前说过
A few times. Wouldn't exactly call it a stand-up routine.
还说了好几次 都快成为你的日常段子了
You've added the word
不过这次说的时候
"Beautiful" Since the last time you said it.
你加了"漂亮"两个字
Yeah. Well, she was beautiful, Mags. Mental, though.
是啊 Mags她是挺漂亮的 就是有点神经质
And that's why I divorced her.
所以我和她离婚了
She left you for the manager of Pizza Hut.
她不是跟必胜客的经理跑了吗
Yeah. Mental!
是啊 神经质嘛
She was a hippy, you know... into crystals and all that shit.
她是个嬉皮士 喜欢水晶之类的玩意儿
Used to wear vanilla perfume.
以前常喷香草味的香水
Oh, yeah. Stank like PlayDoh.
是吗 一股橡皮泥的怪味儿
Heads up. Who's this?
快看 这是谁
Don't know.
不认识
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
I saw you in the field earlier.
我之前看到你们在田野探测
Sorry to interrupt, but are you metal detectors?
冒昧打扰一下 请问你们是探测金属的吗
No, my dear.
不 亲爱的
This is a metal detector.
这个 才是探测金属的
We are metal detectorists.
我们 是寻宝者
Oh, right. Sorry.
对哦 抱歉
Not a problem at all.
没关系
I'm Sophie.
我叫Sophie
Pleased to meet you,Sophie.
很高兴认识你 Sophie
I'm Lance and this is... Andy.
我是Lance 他是 Andy
I'm a student. History student.
我是个学生 学历史的
I thought it would be interesting to know
我很想了解一下
what kind of things you guys find.
你们找到的东西
Local history.
学学本地历史
Wise choice,Sophie.
找我们就对了 Sophie
What you got there, Andrew?
你那有什么 Andrew
Um...Bits and pieces.
嗯 都是些小东西
A Victorian penny,
维多利亚时期的一便士
and then Battle of Britain. That's nice.
还有不列颠战役留下的残骸 这个很赞
Worth a few quid on the interweb.
在网上值好几英镑呢
Won't do it, mate. Idiot!
我不会卖♥♥的 伙计 傻子
Why not?
为什么不卖♥♥
I don't sell my finds. I don't agree with it.
我不卖♥♥找到的东西 这不是我的作风
He must have half a tonne of scrap round at his place.
他家里一定有半吨♥的破铜烂铁
Hope you're up to date with your tetanus, mate!
记得按时打破伤风疫苗啊 哥们
Don't know why he doesn't invest in some jiffy bags.
搞不懂他怎么不去投资泡沫信封
He could give up the cleaning job.
没准就不用再做清洁工作了
Are you a cleaner? No.
你是个清洁工 不是
He is a cleaner.
他就是个清洁工
It's a temping agency.
我找了家临时工中介所
They get me all kinds of work.
他们给我介绍各种各样的工作
All kinds of cleaning work.
各种各样的清洁工作
Mainly, yeah.
大部分是的
Andy here is studying for an archaeology degree.
Andy 他在攻读考古学专业
Been doing it for... How long is it, mate?
他已经读了 读了多久来着 伙计
Long time. But I'll get there
很长时间了 不过我快拿到学位了
and when I'm a qualified archaeologist,
等我成了一名真正的考古学家
that's when I get to see the good stuff.
我就能见到真正的古董了
Bone. Bits of pot.
骨头啊 陶罐碎片之类的
Swap his detector for a palette knife
丢掉探测仪 换上小铲刀
and spend the rest of his life scraping the dirt off dirt.
然后下半辈子不是在挖土 就是在去挖土的路上
No, thank you!
呵呵 算了吧
Show me to the non-ferrous metals, mate!
还不如让我去找有色金属呢 哥们
Do you guys belong to a club? DMDC.
你们有俱乐部吗 有啊 DMDC
Danebury Metal Detecting Club?
戴恩伯里金属探测俱乐部
In the Scout hall, opposite the Two Brewers on the high street.
就在斯考特大厅 商业街双酿酒吧对面
Oh, right. And what sort of thing happens there?
这样啊 俱乐部都有什么活动
Well, we compare finds, discuss the hobby.
我们比比找到的东西 交流交流业余爱好
Sometimes we get a guest speaker in.
有时候请嘉宾过来做做演讲
This Tuesday, Terry, club president, is giving a talk on buttons.
这个周二 俱乐部主席Terry要做纽扣的专题演讲
Buttons? You heard him.
纽扣 没错
Wow, outrageous
哇哦 挺新奇的
You guys going along?
你们会去吗
Yeah. Yeah. Probably.
去啊 应该吧
Yeah, we'll be there.
对 我们会去的
Will it be OK for me to pop in?
那我可以去听吗
Yeah. Don't see why not.
可以啊 没问题啊
OK, cool. Well, I'll see you there, then.
太好了 那我们到时俱乐部见
See you.
到时见
Bye. Bye, Sophie.
拜 拜 Sophie
Could be good, buttons.
纽扣什么的 其实也不错
Yeah...
是啊
Yeah.
挺好的
Hello.
晚上好
All right? Yeah. You?
都还好吧 挺好的 你呢
Yeah. You're late.
挺好 你回来迟了
Yeah, I went to the pub.
恩 我去了酒吧
Oh. Which one? The Brewers.
哪一家 双酿
The Two Brewers? Yeah.
双酿酒吧 是的
The pub on the corner of our road?
就路口拐角那家
Yeah.
对
Oh, nice.
不错嘛
Sorry. I should have phoned.
抱歉 我应该打电♥话♥叫你的
Might have been nice.
你是应该打一个
I was with Lance.
我当时和Lance一起
I didn't think you'd want to hang out with Lance.
我感觉你不喜欢和他一起
You think he's a bit of a dick.
你不是觉得他有点混嘛
I think you're a bit of a dick as well, but I hang out with you.
我也觉得你有点混 我还不是和你在一起
Might have been nice to have a drink on a Saturday night
周六晚上 在家附近的酒吧
at the end of my road, with a couple of dicks.
和两个小屌♥丝喝喝酒 不挺好的嘛
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表