剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
No, not yet, but I'm gonna sell it tomorrow.
不 还没 不过我打算明天卖♥♥掉
I got a quote from the bloke in the shop
已经有个人出价了
and I'm definitely going to sell it tomorrow.
我明天一定会把它卖♥♥了的
And this is your big gesture your big romantic gesture?
这就是你伟大的举动吗 你伟大的浪漫举动
Yes, I suppose it is. I thought we could go away somewhere.
我觉得是的 我觉得我们可以去别处旅行
It's not about the detecting, Andy.
这跟寻宝无关 Andy
What's it about, then? You really don't know!
那跟什么有关 你真的不知道吗
No, I don't think I do.
不 我真的不知道
This isn't what it looks like. Really?
事情不是你看到的那样 是吗
Because it looks like you kissing Sophie in a field.
看上去就是你在牧场里吻Sophie
It's not. She kissed me.
不是的 是她亲了我
Right. Like she was holding your hand the other night in the pub.
是啊 就像上次在酒吧里也是她牵着你的手
Yes. This... this isn't a romantic kiss.
是的 这 这不是那种带着爱意的吻
This is a congratulations kiss. Well, congratulations.
这是庆祝之吻 那恭喜了
There's no tongues.
我们没有舌吻
Uh! Please spare me.
啊 饶了我吧
Where did...? Did you take this?
你从哪 是你拍的照片吗
No, I didn't.
我没拍
I've got better things to do than sneak around spying on you.
我有比鬼鬼祟祟地监视你更重要的事要做
It was left on the doorstep.
有人把照片放在门阶上了
I don't know who took it.
我不知道是谁拍的
I'm not sleeping with Sophie.
我没跟Sophie上♥床♥
I didn't say you were sleeping with Sophie.
我没说你跟Sophie上♥床♥了
I think you're getting nice and friendly with Sophie
我觉得你对Sophie越友好
with a view to hopefully sleeping with her in the near future.
想着在不久的将来能够和她上♥床♥
No, that's not what I want. What do you want?
不 这不是我想要的 那你要什么
You, Becks. I want you.
你 Becks 我想要你
I don't know if I want you anymore.
可我不知道我还想不想要你
I've got to think. I need some time.
我需要些时间好好想想
Please don't come round here and don't phone me.
请你别再上这儿来了 也不要给我打电♥话♥
Do you...? No. I'm all right, thanks.
你要不要 不用了 谢谢
I'm good for photos of you kissing other women.
我不需要你和别的女人接吻的照片
Going to keep it, are you? Put it in your scrapbook?
你还要留着是吗 把它放进剪贴簿里
No, I just... I didn't...
不是 我只是 我没有
I don't want it in there, thanks. Pardon?
我不准你扔那 谢谢 什么
I don't want it in my mum's bin.
我不准你把照片扔我妈的垃圾桶里
Have you got a recycling bin? Just take it with you.
你有可回收垃圾桶么 你自己带走吧
Yeah, right, sorry.
哦 好 对不起
Hello.
你好啊
Hello.
你好
How's it going?
最近怎么样
Yeah, brilliant, yeah.
很好 不错
Have you spoken to Andy? Who?
你跟Andy谈了吗 谁
Oh, come on, Lance. What's going on?
别这样 Lance 到底怎么了
Why aren't you two speaking?
你俩为什么不说话了
Why do you think? Because of the gold?
你猜呢 因为金子的事
Look...
听着
it used to be me and Andy, right.
以前都是我和Andy一起
This was our escape from the rude world, from the madding crowd.
这是我们逃离现实生活的方式 远离尘世喧嚣
You know, we were quite happy finding junk and talking bollocks
我们在一起找找垃圾 吹吹牛逼很欢乐
and then you come along and throw a shoe in the works.
然后你就出现了 把这一切都破坏了
Do you know how often we find gold?
你知道我们多久才会发现一次金子么
Never!
从来没有
We never find it.
从没发现过
And that's what we're looking for. We don't say that.
我们就是一直在找这个 但没明说
We don't say we're looking for gold.
没有明说我们在找金子
We pretend we're happy, you know, finding buckles and buttons and crap,
找到一些破纽扣 破烂玩意 我们假装很开心
but what we're hoping for...
但我们希望找到的是
is gold.
金子
Find one piece of gold.
找到一小块金子
Something that's been held by Saxon or...
或其他曾经属于撒克逊人
Roman.
或罗马人的东西
One of the other ancient
在我们之前
peoples that once roamed this land before us.
曾经游荡的这片土地的古代民族之一
Me and Andy, well, we've been detecting along time.
我和Andy探测了好久了
We must have been pulled a
我们俩已经从这个郡的地下
couple of tons of metal out of this county.
挖出了好几吨♥的金属
Lead, bronze, copper, iron,
铅啊 青铜啊 铜啊 铁啊
occasionally silver.
偶尔会有银
Never gold.
从没发现金子
So when you buy a second-hand metal detector
所以当你买♥♥了一个二手金属探测器
and go out for the first time and find gold with my best friend,
跟我最好的朋友第一次出去探测就发现了金子
yeah, yeah, I'll admit it,
我承认
I'm a bit jealous because I wish I'd been there.
我有点嫉妒 我也想亲自见证
I didn't find it. Andy did.
不是我发现的 是Andy
You were his lucky charm, were you? I don't know.
你是他的幸运符 不是么 我不知道
I didn't find it, I didn't plant it.
我没发现金子 我也没故意埋上金子
He found it on his own.
完全是他自己找到的
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I don't believe in lucky charms.
我才不相信什么幸运符
You wouldn't say that if you saw me in Maggie's shop yesterday.
你要是看到昨天我在Maggie店里那样子 就不会这么说了
Yeah? Quite the new age salesman, I was.
是么 我绝对是新时代的推销员
I didn't get to meet Maggie the other day in the pub.
那天在酒吧也没跟Maggie打招呼
No, probably lucky.
还好没碰面
She'd have fleeced you.
说不定她会敲你一笔
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 恩
She's after a loan from me
她问我借钱
to pay her rent and keep her shop open.
付房♥租 开店
Did you give it to her? No.
你借了吗 没有
Well, didn't say I would, didn't say I wouldn't.
没说借 也没说不借
If I don't, she'll move up north and I'll never see her again.
如果不借她 她就搬到北方去 我就见不到她了
What's her new bloke doing? Why can't he bail her out?
她新男朋友干嘛的 他为什么不救济她
Cause he's a cunt. Gotcha.
那人就是个混♥蛋♥ 好吧
Don't do it, Lance.
Lance 你不要借
Don't lend her anything.
什么都不要借给她
That's none of your business.
不关你的事
I know. Sorry.
我知道了 抱歉
Listen...
听着
.. I've never admitted this to anyone, but...
我从未跟任何人说过
.. I really won the lottery the day Maggie left me.
Maggie离开我的那天 我确实中彩票了
Right.
哦
You mean, what, you didn't realise at the time
你是不是觉得当时没感觉
but actually it was the best thing that could have happened?
现在想想 这其实是你经历过最棒的事情了
Pardon?
你说什么
You mean that... it was a good thing.
你觉得 这是件好事吧
What was?
哪件事
Maggie leaving you? Eh?
Maggie离你而去这件事 额
What did you mean then, "I won the lottery?"
那你刚才说你赢了彩票是什么意思
I won the lottery the day Maggie left me.
Maggie离开我那天我彩票中奖了
Sorry, what do you mean?
抱歉 这意味着什么
What part of, "I won the lottery", don't not understand?
"我彩票中奖了"有这么难理解吗
You won the lottery? Yes.
你彩票中奖了 对啊
The National Lottery? Yes.
国家彩票 对啊
How much? Three hundred grand.
中了多少 30万
Shut up! True.
真的假的 真的
November the fifth.
十一月五号♥
She said she was leaving,
她说她要离开
that she'd met this bloke, and she left.
认识了新欢 然后就走了
I was reeling.
我当时就震惊了
I didn't know what to do so I went out for a walk...
一时不知所措 就出门散步
.. and everywhere was lit up.
到处流光溢彩
You know, firework night.
那天是烟火之夜
It was like everyone was celebrating my misfortune
好像每个人都在庆祝我的不幸
so I went into this offie to buy a can,
所以我去小店买♥♥罐头
but I only had a quid so I bought a lottery ticket.
但我只带了1磅 就随便买♥♥了张彩票
First one I've ever bought.
第一次买♥♥
And, bam,
然后就 嘭
300K, thank you very much.
30万 轻松到手
No way!
不可能吧
Yes way.
非常能
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表